Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? (15149 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by angelTI(f): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Its Family weekend and it was so glorious. Seeing the children recite bible verses was awesome; the teenagers leading praise and worship was glorious! I know I would experience next year's own with my famiily in Jesus' name

Is our family DEPENDABLE? Thats a question for all to ponder and work on.

Province 28, Fountain of Life parish, Lagos
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by skyeglobe: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
dammy1985: It was glorious at ondo province 2 in ondo township
which Parish do u attend in ondo?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Blackgold09(f): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sundahjoe: Do peolpe pay MOD to make frontpage. Im really surpriosed how fast this hit FP. Anyway im a Rccg member but i no attend service today, God have mercy on me. HAPPY SUNDAY
not just on u o na on us cos even me i no go church
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is proof that many churches are not practicing Christianity but sectarianism .

God could care less if you are deeperlife, rccg or whatever, in fact he detests all this disunity being caused by gurus so called MOG who are building their own thing whole ignoring the house of God.

smiley
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Blackgold09(f): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
rill: Oga we still dey church.
so u dey ping for church, i go tell ur pastor
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by santakris(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Great. I represent Jesus Embassy, zonal headquarters, kwara Province 1.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Blackgold09(f): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sundahjoe: [b][/b]
i didn't went
bros correct ur broda abeg
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by sapien(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
My parish is RCCG, uncommon joy area headquater, Itamaga, Ikorodu, Lagos.
I just got back from church. We had our family week thanksgiving today. We are also preparing in earnest for the holy ghost congress coming up in December.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Blackgold09(f): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Na packaging nau. grin
him dey fool himself with dat him packaging
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Uyabemem(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
My name is Godday ANIM A MEMBER OF KINGS TREASURE PARISH, RIVERS PROVINCE 2.
2DAYS SERVICE IN MY CHURCH WZ AWESOME COZ 2 DAY WZ OUR FAMILY WEEKEND.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by sapien(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
frosbel: This is proof that many churches are not practicing Christianity but sectarianism .

God could care less if you are deeperlife, rccg or whatever, in fact he detests all this disunity being caused by gurus so called MOG who are building their own thing whole ignoring the house of God.

smiley
What is this one saying? Arrant trash!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Arlex(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by chanita: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Briefly in Aba. Service(Family wkend) was awesome at Region 15 hqtrs,Abia province 1,Repositioning center. TOPIC: THE DEPENDABLE FAMILY.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by dondebx(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Today service was very intresting. The quiz btw d couples,children and delite. It was very kiss
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by sapien(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
kollected22: RCCG is an apostate church filled with the bones of carnal, lost and unregenerate Church Members.
Did you take your drugs this morning? Who released you from Yaba left?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Ipasco2: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Strong tower parish, i was a Pioneer of that parish, that parish was alsó The 1st RCCG parish in kaduna
Davicjoe: famoly weekend gping on. getting hotter alroumd the service. reptesent strong tower patish kadina provimce 1
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sunshine Parish, Glory b to GOD
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Davgwen(f): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Happy family weekend..in the house of God,theres enough food.thank you JESUS
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
I decided 2 change for another parish 2day. And i had a wonderful tym in da presence of God @ d new parish i attended. Ogo ni fun Baba!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by sapien(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Temismith: I didn't went to shursh today sad sunrise parish akure.
You didn't "went" to church today? R.I.P Johnny English!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Ipasco2: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Am alsó in lagos province 14, house of mercy área, wher is powerline assembly i need to meet a fellow nairalander i stay around counsil bustop
GentleMimi: Oooopppsy,i forgot. Representing Powerline Assembly,Lagos province 14
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Fynestboi: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
I went to a reedem church to minister today and it was ok, today been their family week...
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Feyifahm: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Service was superb,family wknd on point,faithful fathers tieing gele 4 their wife.good to b in church, RCCG solid foundation area,LP17
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Ipasco2: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wich parish are u in LP 14? Thats my province too like to meet a fellow nairalander
Lovexme: Family weekend here too.

Lagos Province 14.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Marksule(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Am a dependable youth IJN. I rep ONDO Province 7
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by aloydave(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Service was good, though i did not attend any, but i get church for my backyard. grin
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by mydex93(f): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Temismith: I didn't went to shursh today sad sunrise parish akure.
You mean you dint went to church 2day??..wow am api you dint o so you wudnt goan blow ds kinda vocab dre and cause evry1 2run away 4rm church
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by jayAjoku(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
twas a wonderful service rccg victory centre zone rivers province 1 we had pastor ayo bello as our minister today
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Aghagba(f): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
The dependable family.service ended at 1:20 at rccg signs and wonders parish ,ketu ijanikin, under province 30
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by deluckiest(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
I worship at Higher ground parish, ori-okuta, ikorodu. I wasn't feeling too well in the morning so I did not go to church today. I feel a lot better now cus i believe the prayers had touched me for total wellness. To God be the glory!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by CooldudeY2J: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Precious Jesus area oyo province. Marriage tins i enjoy am sha.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by sholasys: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dependable Family weekend ends today with a thanksgiving at KING"S PALACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Ways We Misunderstand Being Born Again / Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria / Share Your Church 2017 Theme/vision For Others To Receive It's Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.