Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? (15343 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by UncleJ: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2013
grin[quote author=Sundahjoe]
u dnt need to be told before u knw this comment is made by Aboki[
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by UncleJ: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2013
grin[quote author=Sundahjoe]
u dnt need to be told before u knw this comment is made by Aboki[ grin grin[quote author=Sundahjoe]
u dnt need to be told before u knw this comment is made by Aboki[
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Karleb(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2013
*Whispers* keep quiet, whe are still in church. *typing from choir's stand*
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by kogii001: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2013
This guy must be a fake person.How can you post something like this and say your name is FTC...state your name ,parish and all that na!

U dey cary ppl dey do research abi?

make una no contribute oooooo.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Segloyd(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2013
I represent COVENANT zone, LP28. I dey house dey rest, there is a special children programme in our zone today. My wifey and kids don go but man dey for bed for house. HAPPY SUNDAY to everyone in the house!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by mafioso47(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2013
RCCG Genesis of Praise Area 19 LP 25
Praise Storm Concert Loading
24th Nov 2013
3pm prompt
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by fairestone(f): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2013
Am still in church. Its family weekend.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by felzylix(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
And the location on your profile says Canada. Behold the liars on Nairaland. Busted!
Temismith: so I can't come back to my country again? Ode do mumu ni
must you defend ur lies when you r caught? Meanwhile, today is Sunday, that you didn't go to church doesn't mean you shouldn't keep it holy

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Family WEEKEND going on in LP 13.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Lovexme(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2013
Family weekend here too.

Lagos Province 14.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Rexnegro(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2013
felzylix:
i wld v sed GBAGAUN bt 2dae z sundae
Mr perfect Even u too gbagaun dey ur write up ....cos which one be sed ,sundae,2dae instead of said,Sunday,today.....we no want know whether u no write all na mistake Jare ....the major tin be say u understand d guy....English not his father's language is a borrowed language so ?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by adaeze123(f): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2013
RCCG, house of prayer, Festac....praise the lord o jareh!!!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by felzylix(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
fairestone: Am still in church. Its family weekend.
Omo i lyk ts ur dp n yahoo username die ooo..
*singing in olamide's voice* mo ti rii olosho ton shey usher
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by chycoroxie(f): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Beautiful gate mega parish
Family weekend things
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Okwyjesus(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2013
Living Soul Parish, Rivers IV.

Family Weekend with series of presentation
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by felzylix(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Rexnegro:
Mr perfect Even u too gbagaun dey ur write up ....cos which one be sed ,sundae,2dae instead of said,Sunday,today.....we no want know whether u no write all na mistake Jare ....the major tin be say u understand d guy....English not his father's language is a borrowed language so ?
ts 1 nah write-up for ur eye? r u a learner?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Pat4lyf: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Xup
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by PETERFALOMO: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Great! Children were allowed to have 90% participation. ....Children Weekend Program. RCCG, Restoration Parish, Olokuta. Divine Restoration Area, Mt.Zion Zone, Ogun Province 6, Abeokuta. .....080338438322.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by felzylix(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2013
Davicjoe: famoly weekend gping on. getting hotter alroumd the service. reptesent strong tower patish kadina provimce 1
wow! Is this really how you speak? Are you a slowpoke?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Ekykool(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Parish: Kingdom Parish
Topic: Praying in the Holy Ghost
Nature of service: Wonderful
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by WildChild00(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
City of David, service was okay...
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
RCCG is an apostate church filled with the bones of carnal, lost and unregenerate Church Members.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Didn't go to church today. i am on duty. hope to follow it on net or follow a message anyway.
Hope the blessing was enormous.
God Bless All Christians for this heavenly race in front of them.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by oloto7(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Awesome!!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wow today's service was great, children's day celebration things, the only not-nice thing was that i had to stand from the beginning of the service to the end. Theme:dependable family

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
kollected22: RCCG is an apostate church filled with the bones of carnal, lost and unregenerate Church Members.

undecided Please explain this sir ?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by dammy1985: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
It was glorious at ondo province 2 in ondo township
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by blesoh(f): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
living soul parish,calabar.
its youth weekend.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Province 8 Abuja
Family weekend tinzzz
Topic: A dependable family: how to choose the right partner
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by ehinmero(f): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Service was great, its our Family weekend Lagos Province 13, the Topic : the Independable family. We had different ministrations from different groups............ We had a wonderful lunch together as a family the Food was Delicious ....... Thankful for a wonderful time in God's presence!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by skyeglobe: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Family weekend too.
Region 3 Osun province II
It was a wonderful service.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Sammysammy1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
I represent Royal arena zone in uyo akwa ibom province family wkend was awesome ystaday d zonal youth visited d uyo prison 2 celebrate d family wkend wit dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Help Needed Concerning Restitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.