Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? (15157 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by richoko60: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2013
I missed this thread yesterday, I rep RCCG, Lagos Province 7, Overcomers Assembly, Abule Odu, church was great, grand family week.
I enjoyed the children bible recitation, the choreography, they were so awesome, fun and intelligent, I love kids, I wished I had a kid among the children reciting the bible too yesterday.
This week is overcomers prayer week, topic: Change my garment oh Lord
God bless everyone and wish you a great week
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by onyxo76(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
rehoboth parish osun province2 region 3, yesterday was the end of the family weekend which started since thursday. Everything went well all glory to Almighty God, we are expecting mummy GO sometime 1st week in december..
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by AAAanointed: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Incredibleme: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Repping lagos province 32, area 14 Breakthrough parish. Ago palace way.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
On Eagles Wings parish. Lagos province 7?. wink
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by skyeglobe: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
onyxo76: rehoboth parish osun province2 region 3, yesterday was the end of the family weekend which started since thursday. Everything went well all glory to Almighty God, we are expecting mummy GO sometime 1st week in december..
wow, i attend the same church. wonderful service.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by davidknot22(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
RCCG GRACE TABERNACLE EKITI PROVINCE ONE children week and family weekend! The service was interesting,infact the children perform very well cos they are the one that coordInate all the programme.
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Tejufemi(f): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
richoko60: I missed this thread yesterday, I rep RCCG, Lagos Province 7, Overcomers Assembly, Abule Odu, church was great, grand family week.
I enjoyed the children bible recitation, the choreography, they were so awesome, fun and intelligent, I love kids, I wished I had a kid among the children reciting the bible too yesterday.
This week is overcomers prayer week, topic: Change my garment oh Lord
God bless everyone and wish you a great week
Pls,may i know u? We seem 2 attend d same parish...may God change our garment of shame&reproach 2dt of glory&honour IJN!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by richoko60: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Tejufemi:
Pls,may i know u? We seem 2 attend d same parish...may God change our garment of shame&reproach 2dt of glory&honour IJN!

Nice to meet you Tejufemi, is that a female or a male's name? well my name is Richard, Yes i attend Overcomers Assembly, Abule Odu,
i read some of your post about csustomer care and telemarketing, i have someone that is interested maybe you can abreast me with more info, you like to chat or communcate via phone? so can give you my bb pin or phone number, let me know asap
Have a wonderful day and Amen to your prayers, May God change our garment of shame and reproach in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by ebonylady4real(f): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
iyobs7: I an a christian but my main issue with Christians is the division among them. So later someone else will come with errrrrmmm winners chapel let's meet here, deeper life let's meet here, Christ embassy lets meet here. Wetin nor be the same Bible we dey read? The earlier we realise that the church that will attend cannot save us, the better ooo. The division wey una create inside campus nor reach una. Mstcheeeeew

WELL SAID.BTW, i rep Mount Zion zone, Mount Zion parish, Agiliti 1, Mile 12, Lagos. Family wknd ok. Topic-qualitys of a dpendable famly
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Tejufemi(f): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
richoko60:

Nice to meet you Tejufemi, is that a female or a male's name? well my name is Richard, Yes i attend Overcomers Assembly, Abule Odu,
i read some of your post about csustomer care and telemarketing, i have someone that is interested maybe you can abreast me with more info, you like to chat or communcate via phone? so can give you my bb pin or phone number, let me know asap
Have a wonderful day and Amen to your prayers, May God change our garment of shame and reproach in Jesus Name, Amen
Sorry,jux read ur post...hop 2c u next sunday den,as we cudn't c 2day...gr8 week ahead!
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by fairestone(f): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Wow! It took me almost a year to see ur mention. Tnx
felzylix:
Omo i lyk ts ur dp n yahoo username die ooo..
*singing in olamide's voice* mo ti rii olosho ton shey usher
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Question : What do you guys feel is the biggest challenge with RCCG ?
Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by timilehing(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2015
RCCG, GoodNews Cathedral. Ilorin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) / Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.