Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor (13087 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / See What Makes Men Act Like Babies [PHOTO]. / Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by fnep2smooth(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Someone posted this on my wall so I was thinking if you guys could comment on it.....

A lot of men act like they are doing a
woman a favor by asking for her hand
in marriage but let's think about this:
She changes her name, changes her
home, leaves her family, moves in with
you, builds a home with you, gets pregnant for you, bear ur children for
you, pregnancy destroys her body, she
gets fat, almost give up in the labour
room due to the unexplainable pains of
childbirth, even the kids she delivers
bear youw name. Till the day she dies, everything she does benefits you.
So who is really doing who a favor?
Dear Men appreciate your wife today
because it is not easy to be a Woman.

Bing a woman is Priceless!!!! Too bad
so many women of today don't even know their value.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by Enegod(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by fnep2smooth(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2013
[code][/code] interesting.....
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2013
My husband will take my surname IJN grin
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2013
I am stealing this I swear. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by jaymichael(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmm! too bad, a lot of women today don't know their value.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by UyiIredia(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2013
It is true there are high-headed men who think marrying a woman is a favor, or think all middle-aged ladies are so desperate for marriage they can manipulate them. But I am all to sure I am NOT that man . . . and I ain't the only one. So women should rest easy.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by fnep2smooth(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2013
My advice to ladies is ::::::::::::::::: don't rush into marriage... Get a man who values you
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by ogeoflyf(f): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
fnep2smooth:

True that
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by fnep2smooth(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2013
Front page things

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by mezebel(f): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
fnep2smooth: Someone posted this on my wall so I was thinking if you guys could comment on it.....

walai
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Very sensitive........
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
MAJORITY of men don't think they are doing ladies any favour by marrying them. If you think a man reasons that way then you need to check to see if you are up to his standard cos inferiority is actually clouding your confidence. I doubt if a man would pick a life partner on the basis of just trying to favour her, though a man can pick a wife on the basis of she trying to favour him(if she's from a rich home cool ). I like the list of all a woman has to shed off just to please her husband written by the OP, but if men have to make their own list you guys will know you've got company. Ladies just like to complain...you for no marry na. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the female gender but I think there's a campaign going on on social medias aimed at trying to make the women of today see themselves as more than they really are. I believe the feminists are behind it all. Ladies should know that what the OP listed above are what a woman contributes to a marriage. It is quite wrong to think man contributes nothing cos that's more like the aim of all these- push our efforts in their face till they start worshiping us. It's a man's world, the faster you understand that, the faster you start enjoying your man. In marriages, both sexes make sacrifices. Let's appreciate each other or else the devil will creep in and use the lack of satisfaction of one the couple to destroy the other cos he's a destroy who is destroying the earth, homes and almost destroyed heaven. No need to make a list like that of the OP cos it will lead to BOASTING and PRIDE which destroyed lucifer.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mondisweets: My husband will take my surname IJN grin
if your surname doesn't sound like dangote, otedola or adenuga but like that of a palm wine drinker's name then...fill in the gap.
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by ebullientV(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
A woman who knows not her worth will invariably be treated like a rag..

You are treated the way u potray urslf..

Some women even beg men 2 marry 'em.. Tell me why such a man will not feel he is doing said lady a favour?
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by Oahray: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
If a girl is obsessed with marriage and advertises it, her partner would likely act like he's doing her a favour. I wouldn't blame him either.

It's the same way many girls act like they are doing a guy a favour by dating him, when it's the guy that's going to spend time, energy and resources trying to make her happy.
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by Blessedwhite(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
When a lady is married to a man life . His burden increase by the number of the size of the family and he life his life that her life make be of meaning . His life is on her. No one is favouring each other and it is choice
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
fnep2smooth: Someone posted this on my wall so I was thinking if you guys could comment on it.....

you see a 54 yr old man with a hot girlfriend-- '' that is a real nigga doing shyt like a boss ''

you see a 54 yr old woman with a hot boyfriend-- '' yeye woman. Your mates don marry born pikin for house,you dey here dey do sugar mummy. I bet your parents are proud of you ''

moral lesson - men are doing women a favour by getting married to them. End of story
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by clemz85(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
in the other hand, you work all your life to have a wife, foot her bills, you spend all your dime to fix a wedding of which who takes the glory? if its not a favor why do they (women) borders so much when they age being unmarried? who told you all those things you complain is not what they yearn for? then what makes them women?

op no provoke the I in me
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by clemz85(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
you see a 54 yr old man with a hot girlfriend-- '' that is a real nigga doing shyt like a boss ''

you see a 54 yr old woman with a hot boyfriend-- '' yeye woman. Your mates don marry born pikin for house,you dey here dey do sugar mummy. I bet your parents are proud of you ''

moral lesson - men are doing women a favour by getting married to them. End of story

Jah bless

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by Adaeze003(f): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
The two posters above me need help... To get their heads out of their arsehole, coz its so far up...
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by clemz85(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adaeze003: The two posters above me need help... To get their heads out of their arsehole, coz its so far up...

whatever, take it or not, ok can you say Amen to this MAY REMAIN SINGLER TILL THE AGE OF 55!
Re: A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor by tobiboss(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Front page material

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? / KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / God is great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.