Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32321 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2008
@Candy

And who says that I'm an immigrant? For your information, I'm a born and breed american citizen. You are judging base on what? Your brainless head? No wonder!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2008
LordChaser:

@Candy
And who says that I'm an immigrant? For your information, I'm a born and breed american citizen. You are judging base on what? Your brainless head? No wonder!
What's your breed? Primitive, sled, guard, hunting or herding dog? Come off it, I double as shrink for the likes of you, just a few dollars/session. Born and breed American, well written all over you grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2008
And you must be a pure Nigerian. Dirty as ever
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2008
LordChaser:

And you must be a pure Nigerian. Dirty as ever

OMO GBA BEE. . . proudly naija cool

Better than you who doesn't even know his roots! shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2008
Who says so Candy mandy?

And if you're so proud to be Naija, why did you run away to Australia?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2008
1. You implied it loony loony grin grin

2. I didn't run to Australia loony, I applied for a job and got it. Besides, i'm doing it to help people like you.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2008
Oh pleaseeee. . . you did not ask me.

And what kinda teacher are you, judging people whenever you please? and mocking them when did not mock you to begin with.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2008
Help people like me? If you are a big help, I would be there under your guidance by now but am not. And why on earth among all the people, I had to learn from someone whom comes from Nigeria? We have betta teachers than that. . . GOSH. . . You are really making me laugh. . .
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2008
LordChaser:

Oh pleaseeee. . . you did not ask me.

And what kind of teacher are you, judging people whenever you please? and mocking them when did not mock you to begin with.
You have been judging Nigerians since you registered on this forum
You have been poking your nose in things that don't even concern you e.g this.

So, i'm a kind of teacher that doesn't take shait from her students
A kind of teacher that won't let rude students off the hook easily.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2008
But I'm not a student.

Yes it does. Anything relating to my family members has to deal with me! Get it?

And mind you, I dont simply judge people. Its just that some of you fellow Nigerians just loveeeeeee to bash people up for no reasons. Open your eyes girl. You aint Asian so you got bigger eyes to look
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2008
LordChaser:

And why on earth among all the people, I had to learn from someone whom comes from Nigeria? We have betta teachers than that. . . GOSH. . . You are really making me laugh. . .

See what i'm saying? Your arrogance precedes you! What's wrong with a Nigerian teacher or shrink? Some of my students are better than you, yet they are very cooperative and respectful! Nigerians are winning awards everywhere, so what's your problem with Nigerians? Imagine this coming from a BLACK guy on a Nigerian forum!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
Say what? Nigerian good? Ohohohohoho. . . . . . Girl . . . you dont know shit do ya?

Ok. . . Nevermind. I'll just leave you to be proud of your country as for me, I'll be laughiing my ass here just listening to you saying that. . .

SCORP, GAB! You should see her post. WHAT A JOKE. . . And Gabby, after you read this, please go and tell your Naija bf that she said it. grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
LordChaser:

Say what? Nigerian good? Ohohohohoho. . . . . . Girl . . . you don't know shit do ya?

Ok. . . Nevermind. I'll just leave you to be proud of your country as for me, I'll be laughiing my ass here just listening to you saying that. . .
Yea, leave me to be proud of my country, go and find your roots cool
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2008
I Am of course proud of my country, Unlike yours filled with uncivilize people. HOW SADDDDD. . . . .

By the way, the way I look at it. Nigerian men and women are the same. Flat chest, flat ass and flat bellies. You couldn't tell the differences and even now since all the men are stressing you ladies to slim down, therefore, I think you guys are doing a good job in being a Flat Surf Board. In da future when it gets too much, you guys must hire cows to feed your babies.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2008
where is your country?

Nigerian women flat chested, flat assed ke? I'm ROFL now!
When did Nigerian women start getting flat chest and flat boobs?
We are curvaceous without being fat, got a problem with that?
Real women have curves and we have curves. Get your facts straight.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
HAAAA! Since when you ladies are curvacious? Have seen so many pictures here. FLAT FLAT FLAT!

Well, cause a few of your men here stress out that they need you to be slim yet want you ladies to go for plastic surgery. Some men you've got in your country. Woo Hoo! Thats how they appreciate you ladies. By making your self esteem go low and making you ladies feel Fugly.

They assume everyone mujst be perfect to their eyes but in reality, they have the ugliest heart on earth. . . . Now we all know why African's suffer more compare to the rest of the countries? Thats why!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2008
LordChaser:

Now we all know why African's suffer more compare to the rest of the countries? Thats why!

If a Nigerian hunk snatched your girlfriend, go settle with him, just don't drag all Nigerian men into this.
Funny how you keep saying ''Africans'' when you yourself look every inch an African! If truly you are not one(which I doubt), then you must know that a lot of Africans(home and abroad) are better off than their black counterparts
who are not even accepted as part of the society they claim to belong to! Pity some people can't see
beyond their nose!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by ula(f): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2008
it was never that way in the beginning and God's standards have not changed. every one who goes against his laws and doesnt repent will not make heaven. period!!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
When I mean Africans, I mean Africans whom are staying in Africa or born in Africa not those whom are born elsewhere.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
candy:

[b]If a Nigerian hunk snatched your girlfriend, go settle with him, just don't drag all Nigerian men into this.[/b]Funny how you keep saying ''Africans'' when you yourself look every inch an African! If truly you are not one(which I doubt), then you must know that a lot of Africans(home and abroad) are better off than their black counterparts
who are not even accepted as part of the society they claim to belong to! Pity some people can't see
beyond their nose!

yes, and thats what exactly am doing. You started this game by humiliating my sister and then you go call her a liar and cheater so now I'm getting back at you. She already have so much humiliation from other people, and yet you had to add in her list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22)

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Pictured With Their Children / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.