Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud (996 Views)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by Cuche: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2013
There are indications that Youth groups are planning on a ONE MILLION MAN MARCH against what is described as plans to derial democracy and divide Nigeria. The details is sketchy but from all I gathered.
The arrangements are underway, it is expected to draw participants from the 21 Local Government Areas of Anambra. And they have vowed to resist any form of financial inducement from the Politicians.

However, there is no agreement on the timing of the March. Some of the organizers were said to be against protests at the moment because of fears it could lead to serious confrontations with the security agents .It is planned to be a series of Protest scheduled to begin at the first sitting of the Tribunal or a bit earlier.
It would be recalled that the Youth/student groups in the State had reached a near concensus to vote -in a youthful leader in a credible election. Just as it was alleged that Governor Obi failed the youths in his almost 8 years in office. Most of the issues that were raised during the campaigns concerning the challenges of the youths in Anambra State were the least addressed by the APGA team.
It is, therefore, most surprising how INEC manufactured the result that gave victory to APGA in 16 LGAs when it was obvious there were no proper electoral process in most parts of the State.
Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by quality01(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2013
One thing is sure, APC will never rule anambra state. It is either APGA or PDP. So if APC is behind this, I advice they save their money for Ekiti state election before PDP hijack the state.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2013
It would be recalled that the Youth/student groups in the State had reached a near concensus to vote -in a youthful leader in a credible election.
hmm amongst their consensus youthful candidate, which fits APGA-OBIANN, APC-NGIGI, PDP-NWOYE, LB-UBA which one was their possible choice. I think APC AND LABOR candidates cant be considered youthful. What do you think!
Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by touch4mony: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2013
one million match my foot,anambara state has 1.7million voters so if APC is planing one million match that means the one million ppl has no voters card cos if they do they will not b matching.with all the noise ApC was 3rd to think off so what sould PDP that came 2nd do
Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by bushwailo: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2013
I had held this Jega guy in high esteem, even after he had messed up the Anambra elections in 2009.
But for the same thing to repeat itself in 2013 is just poor.
Please, I think he should resign now before 2015 or be replaced.
I expected him to be undone by a new trick.
It shows that he din't even bother.

The same old Obi tricks he allowed to repeat itself, replacing the INEC register and most voters not finding their names on the register.
This is paramount to espionage, subverting our electoral process.
Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by Polio: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2013
bushwailo: I had held this Jega guy in high esteem, even after he had messed up the Anambra elections in 2009.

The same old Obi tricks he allowed to repeat itself, replacing the INEC register and most voters not finding their names on the register.

Jega or no Jega.. There can never be any credible election in a full blown corrupt country like Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2013
No source....it junk
Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by ignis: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2013
touch4mony: one million match my foot,anambara state has 1.7million voters so if APC is planing one million match that means the one million ppl has no voters card cos if they do they will not b matching.with all the noise ApC was 3rd to think off so what sould PDP that came 2nd do
What's with the 1st and 2nd?
Do u believe the crappy election result?
Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by usecondom(m): 1:43am On Nov 19, 2013
ignis:
What's with the 1st and 2nd?
Do u believe the crappy election result?
Because it went his way, so it was credible elections.
Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by princenonny(m): 3:57am On Nov 19, 2013
bushwailo: I had held this Jega guy in high esteem, even after he had messed up the Anambra elections in 2009.

bushman....jega was not inec chair in 2009. It was maurice iwu. Also no election held in anambra in 2009. Get your facts right bushman

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by gramci: 5:56am On Nov 19, 2013
princenonny: bushman....jega was not inec chair in 2009. It was maurice iwu. Also no election held in anambra in 2009. Get your facts right bushman

learn to ignore APC e-urchins

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: Planned One Million Man March Against The Fraud by princenonny(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2013
gramci:

learn to ignore APC e-urchins
bro u hv a point but its gd to expose their foolishness and cluelessness so that they dont misinform the sincere masses and undecided voters

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Diete-spiff's Interview With Punch / IBB/Tinubu To Present Lamido/amaechie, AntiTinubu APC faction intalk with NCP / they Look Google Satellite Pictures--musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.