Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Awkward Moments!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments!! (7753 Views)

How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Romantic Awkward Moments / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Moments!! by ubong560(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when d youths of a nation become jobless/ambitionless due to ASUU strike.

That awkward moment when u fucck ur gf and her pusssy plays rythmic noise in d room and get ur roommate awake.

That awkward moment when u say hello to a girl on d road and she snubs u, u bcom confused, then remove ur phone and start pressing to get rid of shame.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by adexsimply(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you're trying to get past someone and you keep stepping to the same side as them embarassed
That awkward moment when you don't understand a joke and try and pretend you do by laughing. sad
That awkward moment when you offer someone your favorite food just trying to be nice and they take it. cry cry
That awkward moment when you open a packet of potato chips and just as you start eating them the room goes silent and everyone hears you munch loudly
That Awkward moment when you try grabbing a pole inside BRT but then holding someone else’s hand.
That awkward moment when you're Saying goodbye to someone then realizing they're going the same way as you. embarassed
That awkward moment when your chair gives a farting sound and you're unable to repeat it to prove your innocence

4 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
adexsimply: That awkward moment when you're trying to get past someone and you keep stepping to the same side as them embarassed
That awkward moment when you don't understand a joke and try and pretend you do by laughing. sad
That awkward moment when you offer someone your favorite food just trying to be nice and they take it. cry cry
That awkward moment when you open a packet of potato chips and just as you start eating them the room goes silent and everyone hears you munch loudly
That Awkward moment when you try grabbing a pole inside BRT but then holding someone else’s hand.
That awkward moment when you're Saying goodbye to someone then realizing they're going the same way as you. embarassed
That awkward moment when your chair gives a farting sound and you're unable to repeat it to prove your innocence
gringringringringringrin

Mods, this thread should be in the jokes section.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ivyy(f): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
adexsimply: That awkward moment when you're trying to get past someone and you keep stepping to the same side as them embarassed

*faints*
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ivyy(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
ubong560: That awkward moment when u say hello to a girl on d road and she snubs u, u bcom confused, then remove ur phone and start pressing to get rid of shame.

Hehehehehe
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Iaz93: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Danhumprey: You see what I'm talking about? You're fit to be another Mr.Cork. cheesy
Danny, you no well gringrin aswearigawd!grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Iaz93: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
ubong560: That awkward moment when d youths of a nation become jobless/ambitionless due to ASUU strike.

That awkward moment when u fucck ur gf and her pusssy plays rythmic noise in d room and get ur roommate awake.

That awkward moment when u say hello to a girl on d road and she snubs u, u bcom confused, then remove ur phone and start pressing to get rid of shame.

You also? gringringringringringringringringringrin
Damn!!
Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you take a girl on a date and she offered to pay the bills...

That awkward moment when your pastor falls from the pulpit/alter after shouting "All your enemies shall fall before thee"
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
ivyy:

Hehehehehe

Am sure you did this to a guy before. grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Iaz93:

You also? gringringringringringringringringringrin
Damn!!

I understand you! It's happened to you many times. grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
nbright: That awkward moment when you take a Nigerian girl out on a date and she says she doesn't eat out.

That awkward moment when your pastor say no offering and tithes for a month..

That awkward moment when FG will say something and APC will congratulate and hail the decision.

I've done this to someone before.
The food was just too awkward and I figured I might do something funny if I try putting it in my mouth. embarassed
I just said 'I'm kinda shy to eat' and asked that the food be packed! angry sad

Na my fault cry
Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

I've done this to someone before.
The food was just too awkward and I figured I might do something funny if I try putting it in my mouth. embarassed
I just said 'I'm kinda shy to eat' and asked that the food be packed! angry sad

Na my fault cry
You don't understand... She wouldn't even eat take away..
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
nbright: You don't understand... She wouldn't even eat take away..

OUCH! Didn't you tell her where you were going? undecided
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you're talking more like gossiping about someone and the person walks in suddenly and gives you that I-heard-what-you-said look lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by adexsimply(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Baybe: That awkward moment when you're talking more like gossiping about someone and the person walks in suddenly and gives you that I-heard-what-you-said look lipsrsealed embarassed
Girls thinghy cheesy
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lolzz, @adexsimply, so funny dude. Really awkward...
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Baybe: That awkward moment when you're talking more like gossiping about someone and the person walks in suddenly and gives you that I-heard-what-you-said look lipsrsealed embarassed
really awkward nd can be embarrassing...lol
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Beennkumar(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment you put a dish in the sink when someone older than you is washing them.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
The awkward moment when u are the first to submit ur exam script in d hall, only to remember later after d exams that you did not write ur name on ur script.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Beync(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment on ur first date when u r struggling with chicken and ur cutlery then the whole chicken fell on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
that awkward moment when your date farts infront of you...

#trust me, u would be more embarrassed than the FART_EE sef... grin

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beennkumar: That awkward moment you put a dish in the sink when someone older than you is washing them.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ARareGem(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Enigma17: The awkward moment when u are the first to submit ur exam script in d hall, only to remember later after d exams that you did not write ur name on ur script.

grin Like seriously?? What were you thinking?-First to finish! grin

That awkward moment when you were relaxing in the sitting room watching tv and an older woman picks a broom and starts sweeping the room, telling you to please excuse her.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beync: That awkward moment on ur first date when u r struggling with chicken and ur cutlery then the whole chicken fell on the floor.
Lmao...
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you visit ur in-laws for the first time, they brought food and while eating, you removed the meat to eat but suddenly d meat fell off ur hand unto the ground thereby staining the carpet/tiles. The in-laws would be like, "look at this fooliish man/woman o. grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by adexsimply(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you're pulling a door that says "PUSH" or pushing a door that says "PULL" while on a long queue embarassed embarassed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by adexsimply(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you're replying to someone you think is talking to you, but actually they're on their earphones embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by adexsimply(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you're Telling a joke but then forgetting the punch line when you're already halfway through.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Iaz93: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
RedBenson:

I understand you! It's happened to you many times. grin
. grin No No! Just once or twice. Lol
Re: Awkward Moments!! by zeb04(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ade u r so funny. I had 2 check ur profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See.. / See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / This Pictures Says It All About Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.