Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC (12727 Views)

Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2013
These youth are sponsored, someone must be paying them to do this, if not then It's because of the leftovers they had enjoyed from his sons before their arrest. They recieve just a drop out of the ocean of wealth That's supposed to be theirs and They're okay with it. It's because They're not well educated on what they deserve That's why they protested. If any politician is arrested, i won't even say a word, I'll just smile because They're all THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by blackmale500: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
this country with tribal whaala... they keep cycling the same offence..based on region..smh
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by EHoudini: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
imbecilic illiterates! those guys fly on chartered flights, holiday in Dubai, Tahiti n other choice place yet u poor baatards blow hot air for them! idiots!!

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by JaaizTech: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Olamagnifico: Yorubas don dull diaselves tey tey... Oduah was supported and shielded by igbos, Now Lamidos son by Jigawa ppl... Yorubas use to criticize dia sons and dotas when astray especially wen da matter is politicaly inclined... Abeg make we wake up... Atleast if we can't support our ppl, we should remain quiet... Hahahaha
No. We would never join in such stupidity and naivety. Of what good is it yo watch our sons steal and keep quiet We are definitely more matured than that. I'd rather say other tribes should learn from us.

5 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by ifeelgood: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Jigawa youths or his neighbours?
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Justicemy: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
northern youths with their acquintances.. Ignorant they say is not an excuse
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
A one month old puppy dog is more active than EFCC..
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Justicemy: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
northern youths with their acquintances..
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Ayomax(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
i cry 4 dis country cry
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by curtain: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
NONSENSE NIGERIANS WASTING MY PRECIOUS BIAFRAN TIME.smh
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Ceede19: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
olabukola: so you are no longer interested in fighting corruption.
is a heritable characteristics of d country stop killing ur self.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Ceede19: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
Prof Corruption: Nonsense. They should be prosecuted and sent to prison where thieves belong.
keep guit s nt must 2 say rubbish
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by iamidris: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Shut Up! They are learning from you people! Have you forgotten how you and your shameless cohorts fought to keep Aunty Stella in government in spite of her atrocities and robbery angry angry angry
God bless you jare! You have spoken wella! Until we remove ethnic and religious sentiments in our minds, Nigeria will remain the same. And the politicians are using that against the masses.

5 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Who said fighting corruption in Nigeria is easy
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Olamagnifico: Yorubas don dull diaselves tey tey... Oduah was supported and shielded by igbos, Now Lamidos son by Jigawa ppl... Yorubas use to criticize dia sons and dotas when astray especially wen da matter is politicaly inclined... Abeg make we wake up... Atleast if we can't support our ppl, we should remain quiet... Hahahaha
Bro thanks joo, GEJ caused all dis... I fear for this country if d guy enta second term

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2013
iam_idris: God bless you jare! You have spoken wella! Until we remove ethnic and religious sentiments in our minds, Nigeria will remain the same. And the politicians are using that against the masses.
Especially d igbos dey don't care about d other ones

6 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Sirsijo(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2013
clemmonce: journalist are the problem of Nigeria..... few jobless and stupid youths stage a very small protest the next thing you see is so so so and so youths protests saying for instance lagos youths or jigawa youths...... .. journalists may Ogun strike them....
seconddly this protest of thing is now turning into something regular, you arrest a politician you next you see is people (few jobless people) that were paid protesting i smh for Nigeria, and it is the same people that will

complaining that there is no good road, no electricity and so on... am out

Thank God you knw journalists re the problem... So what do you think about BOKO HARAM now that you knw what the journalist re capable of doin? Food for thought.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by theoctopus: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2013
JaaizTech:
No. We would never join in such stupidity and naivety. Of what good is it yo watch our sons steal and keep quiet We are definitely more matured than that. I'd rather say other tribes should learn from us.

Just imagine the kind of tribal statements you people make. And you forget so quickly how you have been supporting the biggest thief in Nigeria. Okpolo eyes Bola Ahmed Tinubu! Shame
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2013

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU WROTE..
YORUBA DOESN'T SUPPORT ILL,EVIL DEED.....
YORUBA BELIEVES IN VIRTUE/GOOD BEHAVIOUR ...
FOR EXAMPLE, JIMOH IBRAHIM (EMBEZZLING OF TAX.....) YORUBA (NAIRALANDERS) DIDN'T GIVE HIM APPRAISAL FOR WHAT HE DID....

I AM HAPPY THAT U
ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE GOOD QUALITIES IN YOUR COMMENT OBLIQUELY...
AWOLOWO LAID GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE YORUBA

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Tats(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Supporting corruption is now the order of the day.
I doubt if all these support are not in themselves fuelled by corruption of the protesters rather than their genuine love for the officials or people involved. I think we are still a very long way in seeing light at the end of the tunnel!

juman:

Dead country.

One nigeria is the problem.

There is no sense in one nigeria.

So how many parts do you think Nigeria will become if it doesn't remain one? Do you realise that even in a state, different tribes do not agree with each other? I can't even think of what will result out of a break up. There are countries with different tribes and religions, yet they live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Sir are your brains fine[/size], angry[/quote]
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by theoctopus: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper:

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU WROTE..
YORUBA DOESN'T SUPPORT ILL,EVIL DEED.....
YORUBA BELIEVES IN VIRTUE/GOOD BEHAVIOUR ...
I AM HAPPY THAT U
ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE GOOD QUALITIES IN YOUR COMMENT OBLIQUELY...
AWOLOWO LAID GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE YORUBA

Yeah right! But they support Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Lagos corruption axis. Yeah right! grin
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Utorogwu: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Does boys shld be jailed. Less i 4got ve dey recovered d cash? Nd where's d cash nw? If d cash ve been recovered, d FG shld use d money 2 compensat ASUU since d state ve excess fund.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2013
[sir are your brains fine[/size], angry[/quote] u're d biggest fool 4 quotin dat post n suffering one, pushing pple unjustly 2 d next page! Y dnt some pple use their brains? D brain is urs, no tariff charges![b][/b]
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by agrovick(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Are these guys for real? A protest in support of pple milking ur treasury, I give up

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Elan83(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Usbeel:

U are useless and dumb, u think say our youths forgot their traditions and religion? I guess u and ur guys are the Gays.
Or you think they are sponsored? Who tell u say na kind Stella Oduah boys? O u soppoX they are hungry dogs that can be given a pair of indomie as PDP does in Anambra election?? Think again.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Hearme(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Nuzo':
Crap!

Sue the terrorism sponsoring gay boys immediately! angry

Shame on our leaders. Are they just knowing the financiers of terrorism after 4 years, why all this exposition on G7 governors and their supporters. From aircraft oppression, to building demolition, to suspension etc. I think the presidency and the ruling party should concentrate on governance and stop witch hunting. Re-election has never been good in Nigeria. I support a six year single term with good legal and accounting system.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Elan83(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Usbeel:

U are useless and dumb, u think say our youths forgot their traditions and religion? I guess u and ur guys are the Gays.
Or you think they are sponsored? Who tell u say na kind Stella Oduah boys? O u soppoX they are hungry dogs that can be given a pair of indomie as PDP does in Anambra election?? Think again.
stupid scum!

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by rexjacobz: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2013
umpteen times we keep on emphasing the need to fight against corruption but each time a drastic step is taken to help curtail the menace called corruption it is still we nigerians that we be fight against it we want justice but yet we fight against it we want to be free from corrupt leader yet we encourage their evil vices how long shall we continue to live like slave in our on city. opium of the masses karmax rightly said the rich continue in they nefarious ways of making money while the poor continue to sufferin abject poverty
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by mascot87(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2013
IT'S 50- 50
IGBO ALSO SUPPORT STELLA ODUAH FOR WHAT SHE DID..

HAUSA IS ALSO SUPPORTING SULE LAMIDIO'S SON..
NO CHEATING.....

YORUBA DIDN'T PROTEST FOR WHAT JIMOH IBRAHIM ENGAGED(EMBEZZLEMENT OF TAX........) HIMSELF WITH

I AM VERY SURE YORUBA WON'T FOLLOW THIS PATH..

YORUBA WILL STAND OUT DISTINCTLY...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pensioners Ask CBN To Stop Osun N35bn Bailout / UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA / Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.