Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,546 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22410 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2013
jumzzy448: I did mobile transfer of three thousand naira. Don't know if you guys have seen it.
Thanks ever so much

Our accountant will confirm on this thread ASAP

God will continue to bless you as you help us to help others
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Caracta(f): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2013
I sent a mail. Pls reply. I need account details.

Thanks.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2013
This thread has died down because it has disappeared from the frontpage..

Please whats the status on soliciting for this thread to be pinned to the Frontpage for a while?!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju: This thread has died down because it has disappeared from the frontpage..

Please whats the status on soliciting for this thread to be pinned to the Frontpage for a while?!

It's back on the homepage boss

We wouldn't want it pinned so as not to overbear potential donors
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by viruz007(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Nobody answer me about the used clothes sha... embarassed cry

Incase una need am me dey PH so make una let me knw how i can get across. Plus send me the acct number so that i can make my own contribution. Cheers.

(my email is darksaint007@gmail.com)
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2013
viruz007: Nobody answer me about the used clothes sha... embarassed cry

Incase una need am me dey PH so make una let me knw how i can get across. Plus send me the acct number so that i can make my own contribution. Cheers.

(my email is darksaint007@gmail.com)
Someone will definitely contact you bro

Thanks ever so much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2013
jay bee:

It's back on the homepage boss

We wouldn't want it pinned so as not to overbear potential donors

Seen it!!

Good Job sir..

I'm still with you guys.. grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Seen it!!

Good Job sir..

I'm still with you guys.. grin

We still await the usual largese boss cheesy cheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by IME1: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2013
I thank God for TeHN and all who do charity and show love. givers never lack is a fact.
doing something in d neighbourhood family of what TeHN is doing I know what they are going through, I wish u all God's speed, strength and wisdom. u'l nt breakdown or be disappointed, amen. u'l in no wise lose ur reward and blessings from God, amen. u will all go and come back safely in Jesus name, amen.
take charge
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Amen
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2013
I.M.E.:
I thank God for TeHN and all who do charity and show love. givers never lack is a fact.
doing something in d neighbourhood family of what TeHN is doing I know what they are going through, I wish u all God's speed, strength and wisdom. u'l nt breakdown or be disappointed, amen. u'l in no wise lose ur reward and blessings from God, amen. u will all go and come back safely in Jesus name, amen.
take charge

AMEN!!

#Ushers please pass bros IME the offering bag... If ehn no hold cash, send him the POS or collect cheque.. Or give him my Ipad to do internet banking grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Are you guys seriously coming to kano? cheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

AMEN!!

#Ushers please pass bros IME the offering bag... If ehn no hold cash, send him the POS or collect cheque.. Or give him my Ipad to do internet banking grin
Abeg pass that Ipad to me. I wan do internet banking too grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2013
homesteady: Are you guys seriously coming to kano? cheesy

Why you dey ask?!

You be Boko boy?!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2013
gringringringrin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Abeg pass that Ipad to me. I wan do internet banking too grin

Ushers.. Please monitor Apostle Mynd.. He looks like he has bad 'mynd' towards the church ipad.. grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2013

Homesteady, are you in K town?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Homesteady, are you in K town?
Yes! smiley
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ushers.. Please monitor Apostle Mynd.. He looks like he has bad 'mynd' towards the church ipad.. grin
Ushers...monitor Okija_juju, he is a "jazzman". I doubt we can trust him,
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why you dey ask?!

You be Boko boy?!
Na me be their oga for kano grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

LMAOO!!
U are a clown nwanne!
grin

Internet transfer things!
The account details pls..!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2013
We shall not come cos you guys up north are hardly steady at home(homesteady)
You guys migrate alot.
Normadic things! wink
cheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Tyche(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2013
I will like to donate some items for the Kano charity flight.

1. Where are you visiting there? this will help me know the kind of gifts to send or bring in person.

2. When is your visit to Kano?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2013
homesteady:
Yes! smiley

Good to know that. cheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tyche: I will like to donate some items for the Kano charity flight.

1. Where are you visiting there? this will help me know the kind of gifts to send or bring in person.

Why specific to Kano?!

How would you feel if people only donated to a specific charity in specific Geo-locations?

Anyways, all contributions are accepted here and if you want it to be used specifically for Kano, then I'm sure the exco can accomodate your request..

The date and time of our visit to Kano has been coded for security reasons.. grin

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tyche: I will like to donate some items for the Kano charity flight.

We will contact you with the specific details bro

Thank you very much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
jay bee:
We will contact you with the specific details bro

Thank you very much
Also contact me with the details please! Thanks smiley
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nosyke(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

AMEN!!

Abeg pass the 'church' ipad give me too, I wan do internet banking
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why specific to Kano?!

How would you feel if people only donated to a specific charity in specific Geo-locations?

Anyways, all contributions are accepted here and if you want it to be used specifically for Kano, then I'm sure the exco can accomodate your request..

The date and time of our visit to Kano has been coded for security reasons.. grin

You mean the gods are afraid of boko Haram?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Good to know that. cheesy
I guess you also stay in Kano?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why specific to Kano?!

grin
grin
cheesy
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.