Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22435 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2013
viruz007: Na wa ooo... i don ask for account details tire... embarassed cry

Are you serious?!!

Abeg wait... Never spend to money o!!

Infact go keep am for fixed deposit so that e go dey carry belle, dey born pikin. SO by the time wey we send you account number, e go don multiply.. grin

Make I go find that yeye accountant for beer palour.. grin

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2013
Please send an email to nairalandcharity@gmail.com and someone will reply asap.

Thanks to everyone who has donated something and those who want to donate. God bless you.

My aunty, I see you ooo. Thank you very much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013
We've received a donation of 25KG of rice from the user Slimyem.
Thank you Ma'am for your kindness. May the good lord continue to bless and enrich you with all the good things life has to offer.

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013

You've got mail Sir/Ma

Sorry about the delay
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Shooooo!! angry

So you mean say all these loud mouthed Nairalanders no fit contribute to this thread?! angry Them dey form not seeing abi?! Meanwhile other threads don reach 10pages. angry

Please come and contribute and lets help the needy o!!
This is a chance for us to do something for our society. This is not government matter now, this is us the everyday people trying to help the less priviledged amongst us.

Nothing is too small. 10 people giving us 10,000 Naira is = t0 100,000 Naira.

10 people giving 2000 Naira = 20,000 Naira.

Please o!! Na beg I dey beg..

Please someone should track Apostle Siena.. He has always been a friend of the Network. I doubt he is aware of this thread.

Berem, bring some of that Rochas money lets help the needy... grin

Infact, I dey go track down some people now..

#Operation, create Awareness 2013.. Theme:: The poor must chop

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by donem: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Willing to support.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
^^^You got mail sir grin grin

Thanks
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Shooooo!! angry

So you mean say all these loud mouthed Nairalanders no fit contribute to this thread?! angry Them dey form not seeing abi?! Meanwhile other threads don reach 10pages. angry

This is a chance for us to do something for our society. This is not government matter now, this is us the everyday people trying to help the less priviledged amongst us.

Please someone should track Apostle Siena.. He has always been a friend of the Network. I doubt he is aware of this thread.

^^^You got mail sir

Thanks
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by donem: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
r231: ^^^You got mail sir grin grin

Thanks
Ok sire
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
r231:

^^^You got mail sir

Thanks

Seen..

Please send me a first bank account number to my inbox if possible as First Bank portal is acting up..

Thanks.

If its not possible, I will try again at night.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
I have food stuffs to donate, how do I get it across? In Ibadan
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Omo Daddy354: I have food stuffs to donate, how do I get it across? In Ibadan

You will be contacted as soon as possible..

Please send us an email to; nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Awwww . . . I knew you've not used up all your heart to make sacrifices at okija shrine. grin

keep up d good work! cool cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ujujoan:

Awwww . . . I knew you've not used up all your heart to make sacrifices at okija shrine. grin

keep up d good work! cool cool
Oya dip you hand into your purse/hang bag and give something biko. While you are eating shikin during Christmas, these people also deserve some joy.

Abeg, I dey beg
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Will do that
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Oya dip you hand into your purse/hang bag and give something biko. While you are eating shikin during Christmas, these people also deserve some joy.

Abeg, I dey beg

But I'm vegetarian nah . . . I don't eat shikin angry angry grin

Anyways, I'm on it . . . I'm also soliciting for help (cash, children's clothes, toys, books e.t.c) from friends and family.

As soon as I've gathered them all, I'll send to TeHN coordinators. cool cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ujujoan:

But I'm vegetarian nah . . . I don't eat shikin angry angry grin

Anyways, I'm on it . . . I'm also soliciting for help (cash, children's clothes, toys, books e.t.c) from friends and family.

As soon as I've gathered them all, I'll send to TeHN coordinators. cool cool
Don't make me remind you ooo. I know where you frequent sef, na to come drag you by the waist(hope oga wont mind sha).....
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mr Wolebaba, I see you spying ooo. Oya shake body. Nothing is too small or too much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wow....account detailz pleasee...I shld be able to drop sometin after gettin my salary dis month,no matter aw small...my very first salary tho wink wink
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
We’ve done our needs analysis by visiting each home and asking for their specific needs. The attached list is not exhaustive but we thought we had provide you guys with a general idea of what’s needed.

The first 3 locations are firm whilst the other 2 are on standby (Finance permitting)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Booty butt chic: Wow....account detailz pleasee...I shld be able to drop sometin after gettin my salary dis month,no matter aw small...my very first salary tho wink wink

Please email us at: nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thanks ever so much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Shooooo!! angry

So you feel I am under the payroll of Rochas? Mtscheeew!!

Send the account details to my pm. Make I do my own small portion. grin grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: So you feel I am under the payroll of Rochas? Mtscheeew!!

Action Baby!!

Infact, make we close contributions as this Berem own go involve CBN governor to approve the transfer.. grin

Ada Owerri.. Nne idi 10 much. Odogwu na Nwayi.. grin

Ome ka Nwoke 1 of Nairaland.. grin

Nne Daalu so..

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2013

Thanks ever so much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Action Baby!!

Infact, make we close contributions as this Berem own go involve CBN governor to approve the transfer.. grin

Ada Owerri.. Nne idi 10 much. Odogwu na Nwayi.. grin

Ome ka Nwoke 1 of Nairaland.. grin

Nne Daalu so..
Lol! You sef.... grin grin wink
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2013

Either payroll of Rochas or your husband, just drop something
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
jay bee:

Thanks ever so much
done.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Either payroll of Rochas or your husband, just drop something
angry angry
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Jarus(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
15k received from Man**** Tek***

Many thanks.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: angry angry
Just shake body and stop frowning. God loves a cheerful giver cheesycheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: done.

You've got mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.