Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22434 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2013
For those who have never heard of The e-Helpers Network of Nairaland.. Here is a link to some of their deeds;

- 2012 Charity flight Pictures to a Charity Home in Ijebu-Ode
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
legendprac: Widows mite coming once I get d account details.... Nice one....
Send a mail to nairalandcharity@gmail.com and it will be sent to you.

Thank you ve much si
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by timpaker(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I most certainly will **wink**

*Done*
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
timpaker:

*Done*
Thank you...

Okija_juju, bless this man
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
chiteny:

Can't the account details be put up here for all to see? And beside wetin do Port Harcourt. Abi them no need Charity?

We opened a thread for Nlers to make suggestions (https://www.nairaland.com/1509861/come-board-tehns-annual-charity) on homes/locations they had like us to visit Sir. The thread was open for a week and 3 out of the 5 locations we plan to visit was suggested by Nlers like yourself.

The account we are currently using is a personal account and the owner isn't comfortable with pasting their details online due to data security issues.

Please feel free to email (nairalandcharity@gmail.com) us so we can respond directly to you with the payment channels available to us at this time
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by deols(f): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Ehen.... Where is Greatgod2012 and yellowpawpaw? Your purses are needed here.

Deols, show before I come and stalk you and Royal Roy too

mmmn.

I am a poor student ni. embarassed grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thank you...

Okija_juju, bless this man

Yes Sir..

Brother Timparker..

May your account be like the widows bottle of oil that never ran dry in Jesus Name.. grin

TAKE IT!

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
My God! this Okija Juju is a character grin grin grin

How do you combine Juju worship with Church? God go vex for you oo. tongue
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
deols:

mmmn.

Aunty Deols...

Abeg you no fall my hand.. Oya go check your account balance and bring 10% tithe. grin

This ministry must move to permanent site.. grin

Abeg you show working...

May Allah richly reward you..
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gboliwe: My God! this Okija Juju is a character grin grin grin

How do you combine Juju worship with Church? God go vex for you oo. tongue

grin

lol... Bros, all na God we dey serve o! grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

grin

lol... Bros, all na God we dey serve o! grin
I no follow oooo
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
I no follow oooo

Oya na... I hope say you done "do the needful" o!! grin

You no say una follow for our Chairmen for Nairaland.

Do well, select any form of blessing wey you want make we organize am for you sharp sharp.. grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Oya na... I hope say you done "do the needful" o!! grin

You no say una follow for our Chairmen for Nairaland.

Do well, select any form of blessing wey you want make we organize am for you sharp sharp.. grin

iBeg o, I never reach to be Chairman ooo.
Na bottom pot blessing I seek and that one dey lack for your shrine grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gboliwe:

iBeg o, I never reach to be Chairman ooo.
Na bottom pot blessing I seek and that one dey lack for your shrine grin

Haba na...

Even if na 10'k sef, we go manage.. grin

Oya find us even if na 2 MTN card (3000 Naira) sef..

At all, at all na ehn bad pass...

Your blessing na small thing... I don send my apprentice enter bush to go find materials for the sacrifice.. No shock if you wake for morning see say your materass don change to money o! grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
deols:

mmmn.

poor student wetin? Abeg shake body and drop small money from the money wey Alhaji give you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Jarus(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
50k received from Okija-juju and 5k from timpaker. Total NGN received to date: 70k

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jarus: 50k received from Okija-juju and 5k from timpaker. Total NGN received to date: 70k
Wow! God bless and enlarge you both...
Wish I'm that rich *sad face*
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks guys

We honestly can't thank you enough

God will surely continue to bless you as you help us bless others.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jarus: 50k received from Okija-juju and 5k from timpaker. Total NGN received to date: 70k
Lets all stretch forth our hands for prayers.....
In your name oh wise and powerful God, I pray for Okija_juju. I know his name suggests he is a worshipper of a less savory god but bless and protect him. Fill him with your wisdom and understanding.

Enable the work of his hands and may he walk and never stumble. May others see him and give praise to their God for a man/priest like him and may the place he brings forth today's offering never run dry.

I bless Timpaker too Lord, make him strong and steadfast to you and keep him safe from evil. Keep his heart where it should be and watch over him. Help him grow in wisdom, strength, understanding, love, grace and fulfillment. Whereever he goes let him be a star and let him keep shining.

To Sister Lepayemi (Slimyem), my wonderful, beautiful and sexy aunty, bless her Lord with a surprise. She has been wanting to go to the next level in transportation Lord, use her offering to bless her. She has given to the children Lord feed her. Let her table be full of so much food she so she will be able to give more and more. She will be blessed among women and her intelligence shall grow in leaps and bounds.

Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
I forgot to add that by this time next year, Slimyem will change her username to chubbyyem......if you feel me say YES OOO!!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: I forgot to add that by this time next year, Slimyem will change her username to chubbyyem......if you feel me say YES OOO!!!! cheesycheesycheesy

Mynd!!

Nna that your prayer strong o!!

I officially promote you from Usher to Apostle.. grin

Baba.. May this guy Mynd_44, a magnificent work of your hands never depart from your sight.
Bless his heart, his finance and his life.

May his happiness and joy be more than this guys own in Jesus name.. grin

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
**pours cowries**

Obatala says that brother Gboliwe must give an offering to the children or else his Christmas chicken will run into his neighbour's house and the neighbor will claim it as theirs

i also see that unless Brother Ogbeche777 gives, the Super Eagles will be drawn in the same group as Brazil, Spain and Portugal in next year's world cup.

I have said my own ooo
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Mynd!!

Nna that your prayer strong o!!

I officially promote you from Usher to Apostle.. grin

Baba.. May this guy Mynd_44, a magnificent work of your hands never depart from your sight.
Bless his heart, his finance and his life.

May his happiness and joy be more than this guys own in Jesus name.. grin

**in Igbo accent**

I love that dance but I will eh prefer that dance they call Skelewu
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
2legit2qwt, you are welcome to this November gathering to raise money for the less privilege. As you are about to start saving for Christmas shikin, just give small to the less privilege and see the blessings that shall follow you.

You shall be blessed beyond measure. Your pocket will not be empty, your lamp wont un out of oil and the Lord will open Heaven's air-condition on your life.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well done everyone.

I cant believe that we have so many General Overseers and Pastors in the house

These prayers are loaded

God bless you all including us the congregation grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks a lot guys

God Bless!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
1,160,000 One Million, One hundred and Sixty thousand + members and we cant raise enough money to feed even 2 orphanages?! angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1435372_TeHN_2nd_annual_charity_flight_jpg66104afd615acd1bd784b603f456adcd

And yet Niggas be out here all day everyday advising, cursing, swearing, fighting, tribalizing and doing all sorts of bullS**t. Yet they enter this thread and walk away like it does not exist.. angry

I'm really pained.

Please Excos, solicit for this thread to hit the FP one more time and lets hope this time, something miraculous happens.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by zeb04(f): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Seconded
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Relax Okija, Nigerians are generally known for last minute rush rush. Ask momsie, she will tell you.

Lol @ my chicken running away. It can't happen, it doesn't get home with me alive sef.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by slimyem: 4:48am On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd,that una prayer na die o... grin grin grin grin grin

I don sharply claim that transportation part wink wink wink

Please make me aware of when the lagos team would be visiting Modupe Cole. I wouldn't mind coming along if the date's free for me.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Guchis(f): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Hi. I have foodstuff and some baby clothes/toys to donate. Can someone let me know where to drop them? Or if they can be picked up? I'm in Lagos.
Pls send acct details too. One luv
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2013
Guchis: Hi. I have foodstuff and some baby clothes/toys to donate. Can someone let me know where to drop them? Or if they can be picked up? I'm in Lagos.
Pls send acct details too. One luv
Please send an e-mail to nairalandcharity@gmail.com and someone will reply you ASAP.

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.