Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199331 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2014
ehmm Happy new year preacher's family.and most especially my man utd family,dnt worry guys i was happy dat we lost dat match o.if nt dat stingy coach wuld nt sign quickly nw dat d window is open.xo ritababe bad market4u cos our broda mancity ll take dat cooler nt cup home@d end of d season.rock bone dat yarn jst smile and b happy o,cos i prayed4 dat lose mysef.dis story is making brains nw bt its nt consistent

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Mimisboygreat: i think u should ask sexy S she'll explain better. Me na manager for shell o

Yeah i now na, manager for Snail shell abi

Mimisboygreat: ur prayers no dy work jare. The one wey u pray 4 me d other time cause my mama to catch me as i dy chokay ha meat. U b fake pastor

Na pussi minis3 international i dey do pastor over na grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Vickie Zion: morning peeps,hw were ur nights??
@ rock's question;I tink senior oga(Oga Emma's dad) will ask him 4 d money 4rm d bags of water he sold.

The man no dey follow us go Wamba nagrin wrong answer

ritababe:
hahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaa
hahahahahahahahhhahah
ahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahhahahahhahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
i tell u say man u no get level....come join us and see how to play football
even my husband score yersterday for us( the fastest player in the world)
Na wetin person do wey i break him four teeth ooangry

Vickie Zion: Guess he wz caught(chokaying tins) nd probably sacked.
Happy 2014 hommies.1 Luv

That bros get brain ooo

linpok:
Lol! No be me o!....na my cousingrin...Tnx sha
No wori u go b my best-Man wen d tym come.smiley

Yeah dont forget me ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Danpersie31: ehmm Happy new year preacher's family.and most especially my man utd family,dnt worry guys i was happy dat we lost dat match o.if nt dat stingy coach wuld nt sign quickly nw dat d window is open.xo ritababe bad market4u cos our broda mancity ll take dat cooler nt cup home@d end of d season.rock bone dat yarn jst smile and b happy o,cos i prayed4 dat lose mysef.dis story is making brains nw bt its nt consistent

Bro if say i fit slap that coach eh, him head for fall. He beta work on good signings oo.

No vex about the time wasting na time dey yab me

john_kayvii: Guy. Dis last 1 got me rolling on d floor ooo na straigt yaba left dm dey pursue me inside market now sef
but guy more updates more ink 2 ur pen

Abeg if dem catch u just show dem my story, dem go laf leave u. Kip lafin bro. Welcome n api new year

Jaywonluv: God don catch Tramor, he has impregnanted a girl.

Chai na so u dey wish that boy bad luckgrin

make i begin type wif snail speed
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmmmm.
As the first son of this house, i command everyone to sit tight as my DaD embark us on a long tin.......

Me de wait..... With your own bottle of alomo were you hid under bed.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
WORK HARD CHOP HARD

"Make una dey put water, i dey come, make i go check somebody" Oga Emma informed us before walking away to go see his Wamba babe.

"Ah i don tire, i no dey pack anything, hungry one kill me" Tramor murmured and went to sit inside. Yes hungry been dey catch us all but i wont disobey my oga, i went and pleaded with him but he refused to listen to me.

"Oya just stay there till Emma comes" I said angrily and started working. After about five minutes, Tramor came out of the bus and walked into a restuarant.

"So this guy get money and him dey form hungry man" I thought. He came out thirty minutes later with potruding stomach and packed four bags, then came back and packed six more, all into the restuarant, he was smiling all this while.

"Tramor how far na, the woman buy?" I asked excitedly while expecting a good answer.

"You think say i dey mumu like you, na the water i use pay the woman" He said happily, that moment oga Emma began coming back. We hurried and continued our work like good workers.

All of a sudden a woman came out puffing angrily while a young pretty chick walked behind her with her head bowed out of the restuarant.

"Tramor you dey see wetin i dey see, that woman dey waka come here ooo" I wispered to Tramor who was busy singing his Timaya's favourite call me a Goat song. He stopped short when he sighted the woman.

"Come show me that yeye boy" The woman said louder while she walked to our side, Oga Emma turned at the same time to watch the drama. The girl stood before us, my heartbeat increased, i knew something bad was about to happen, i was holding four bags of purewater so i quickly dropped it on the ground and stared, Tramor was still humming his song.

"Oya tell me, where the boy wey come chop and use pure water pay you" The woman shouted at her girl who was shedding tears.

"Ma see am here, i mean na that other one" The girl first pointed at me, before she could finish the madam had tear me one better slap, na there i know say its not good to near people wey dey pound akpu as occupation not to even say fight them. The slap loose some nuts in my head before the woman realised that Tramor was the main culprit, she impounded him two hot slaps and held his shirt tight, still Tramor kept in hummig his song.

"So you chop come use pure water pay my girl abi? I tell you say i no get enough water for shop" The woman shouted at him.

"Madam wetin him chop sef?" Oga Emma asked, i still held my cheeks which made her girl to apologise to me but i stopped her from speaking before my tears go just pour from my eyes.

"Na Two wraps of apku and two wraps of pounded yam with five meat" The woman said. I could not help but burst into laughter, Tramor could be used as an example in Wiz Khalifa's album but his own would be work hard, chop hard.

"Haa Tramor, na only you chop all those things?" Oga Emma shouted and placed his hands on his head.

"Madam abeg hold my oga, na me send am make him no gree give me feeding money?" Tramor said unconcernly which made oga Emma looked at him mudrously. The woman held Tramor shirt like an armed robber which made the guy angry, the next thing i saw was the woman on the ground, Tramor was giving to her some holy blows while pressing her bosoms with style. Laugh be wan kill me.

A hot knock made my laughter stop short, oga Emma was staring angrily at me.

"My freind go and carry that water from the restuarant and sepreat Tramor" oga Emma barked at me angrily. I quickly ran and began bringing back the water while some people who gathered there seperated the two fighters. Oga Emma paid the money before entering the bus angrily. We all joined him with sullen faces.

I was angry because he knocked me and i collected a slap for another person, Oga Emma was angry because he paid money that he never budgetted for. Tramor as angry that the fight was not allow to last long and the food which he had stored in his stomach have been wasted in the fight.

"Tramor from now on, you no go follow me for supply again, you go work inside, and the money wey i spend for your head i go dey comot am inside your day's pay" Oga Emma said as Tramor face changed for worse.

I was laughing inwardly not knowing that my own wahala was also coming shortly. At the end of work oga Emma refused to pay Tramor, the guy just provoked and went inside, grabbed six bags and walked out.

"I go sell am pay myself" He said to oga Emma before walking out, i could not help but smile, i envy his boldness, if only i could be half as him people for suffergrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
360prince: Hmmmmmm.
As the first son of this house, i command everyone to sit tight as my DaD embark us on a long tin.......

Na zobo u suppose drink ooo, beta leave that alomo

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
360prince: Hmmmmmm.

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
This Tramor guy get mind oo, Na wetin i fit do sha... Hehehe
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
The rock5555:

Na zobo u suppose drink ooo, beta leave that alomo
dad you know say na alomo de mak me see wella, so mak i use small. smiley

feed us moreeeeeeeee *vampire voice*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
me as I dey now,I go follow the rock like twitter
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oga mi, I gbadun jare
360prince: dad you know say na alomo de mak me see wella, so mak i use small. smiley

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by adedam007(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
First comment on NL.nice work d rock........................... Happy new year
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
The rock5555: WORK HARD CHOP HARD

"Madam abeg hold my oga, na me send am make him no gree give me feeding money

Tramor was giving to her some holy blows while pressing her bosoms with style. Laugh be wan kill me.

Tramor, the guy just provoked and went inside, grabbed six bags and walked out.

"I go sell am pay myself" He said to oga Emma before walking out, i could not help but smile, i envy his boldness, if only i could be half as him people for suffergrin

I just dey enjoy this baddoo wey dem call tramor.. Infact the guy pass Tramor.

Enuf swag enuf mind... Chop person food finish still beat am ontop am. Ur oga wan purnish u still carry him water again........ 3 gbosa for the guy abeg
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mimisboygreat: i think u should ask sexy S she'll explain better. Me na manager for shell o
listening with keen interest, really? Tell me more
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
The rock5555:

Ehm u fit be my Receptionist, so that all those pple wey dey yab me, u go kick them out, or u fit do bouncing jobgrin
I think receptionist is ok. By the power conferred on me i'm ready to kick out any1 dat yab oga rock
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by jeromedili(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahahahahaha dude eeeeh... Ur story set die.. Cnt wait for the next update ;DHahahahahahaha dude eeeeh... Ur story set die.. Cnt wait for the next update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahaha tramor na legend
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Joizy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chai,una hapi new year o.i don mis alot o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
ritababe:

hahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaa
hahahahahahahahhhahah
ahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahhahahahhahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
i tell u say man u no get level....come join us and see how to play football

even my husband score yersterday for us( the fastest player in the world)
how you wan cope with that kind person...,.? you self, you sabi play 'field' football ? no be the other type of football wey babes them dey like. lolzzz. you self... person dey die for you, you dey go die for another person. abegi, comot joor! lolz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jumizie13(f): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year 2 u all o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2014
END OF TRAMOR

Tramor was a nice guy but his weakness was that he was a fool. He had been working before me but never thought about learning how to pack water, he only perfected the skill of chokaying and fighting, and also sturbboness. So as he was told to begin work inside it was more like you were sacking him, he hated settling in one place, that dude must have been a wanderer, i was really suprised how he ended up, i guess he grew up.

"Sir this boy no sabi pack water" Ruth reported Tramor to oga Emma. The guy was busy smiling broadly because he knew the havoc he had caused.

"Tramor, wetin you dey do? Shebi you don start again?" Oga Emma shouted.

"Oga i say make dem give me feeding money them no gree, so my eye begin turn me, thats why i begin dey pack 25,27 inside one bag" Tramor complained which made us laugh.

Oga Emma gave him feeding money which sparked a protest till he gave us all, i already mastered the art of skipping lunch except munching buscuits so i pocketed my money.

Me and oga Emma went out together which made me happy, i was doing one man chokaygrin
we stopped by the road side and Emma came out, my door was the one at the roadside so i just opened my door without looking back, that moment two guys on bike were branching to my side as soon as i opened the door i caught the passenger on his knee.

It all happened like slow motion graphics, in my mind i was like, Uduak don kill person. The motor cycle lifted up and threw them both the ground. The passenger was groaning on the ground i had torn his knees which made his bone shoot out, i was horrified, the driver stood up and grabbd my shirt while shouting that i should take them to the hospital.

Oga Emma quickly ran to my rescue, actually we both were at fault, i was supposed to look back before opening my door and they were not supposed to drive at the wrong side of the road.

"Wetin him do? Abeg leave the boy jare" Oga Emma shouted.

"No we no dey go, una must carry us go hospital, shebi na you be him oga?" The injured dude said.

"Oya make we go police station na" Oga Emma countered back, my heart beat increased, surely i go enter behind counter or so i thought, i began calculating my age wether i was eligible to enter cell, i think say we dey abroad, chai na naija we dey, even five years pikin dey enter cell.

The men realised that it was more trouble for them if the police was involved so they got their bike up and left while raining cuurses on us. I was so destabilised to the point that i could barely talk so oga Emma paid me and gave me the day off. I walked home because i was scared that if i climbed bike the same thing would have happened to me.

My parents were glad that i was not involved in any heavy wahala, i went to bed early that day cus my body was still shaking like a fever patient.

The next day i went to work as usual but Tramor was missing, i asked Ruth what happened, she explained the drama that happened when oga Emma came back without me the previous day.

When oga Emma told them what happened to me he went to pack water only to find the bags smaller with just like 15,17 or 18 satchets inside instead of 20, all eyes fell of Tramor. He told them that it was because his stomach was over feed thats why he began parking underaged water. Tramor and wahala, before he claimd hunger made him put more, now over feeding made him put less. A hot exchanged of words happened between both of them which made oga Emma sack Tramor. Tramor shouted that he had already sacked himself since, he took six bags and pounced out saying that i was his retirements benefits.

I could not help but laugh miserably, i missed the guy alot and wished him well in his future endeavours. Tramor the bold, fearless and crazy dude who could not do without his drugs Tramor where he got his nick name from. I still miss that dude.

I saw him last year, just imagine he was now a part time tailor, when i hailed him by his moniker he shut me off and said his new name was SkyMan. What a crazy name for a crazy dude. He should be in ss3 now if am not mistaken.

Chapter Tramor closed, now lets move to chapter Sebastine, remember him, the younger brother of Uncle Mark, the teacher in our compound, the same dude who made me go for camp where hungry and bleeping wan kill megrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
This Tramor guy get mind oo, Na wetin i fit do sha... Hehehe

hehehe that dude get mind die
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Dis tramor episode sweet me.... But he over do the tin... Boss I dey enjoy the story dey go.....fire on!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2014
I am now missing tramor like kilode, but anyway let d minis3 kip moving.....

Tramor bus-stop, he be like say nobody wan gri come dwn, driver rock pls move on 2 d nxt bus-stop(sebastin bus-stop)
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2014
adedam007: First comment on NL.nice work d rock........................... Happy new year

Thanks bro, abeg grab that stool for that corner make my receptionist show u chance to siddon

Spongia1: Oga mi, I gbadun jare

Thanks sire

360prince: dad you know say na alomo de mak me see wella, so mak i use small. smiley

chai my pikin don turn Vampire, make i grab bible to do delivarance

Spongia1: me as I dey now,I go follow the rock like twitter
kip following like twitter sir
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
3Dimension:

I just dey enjoy this baddoo wey dem call tramor.. Infact the guy pass Tramor.

Enuf swag enuf mind... Chop person food finish still beat am ontop am. Ur oga wan purnish u still carry him water again........ 3 gbosa for the guy abeg

Gbosagrin Gbosagrin Gbosagrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2014
adedam007: First comment on NL.nice work d rock........................... Happy new year
come put ur stool beside Mimisboygreat *tells him to give space 4 a new guest and walks out b4 he says anoda word* enjoy ur stay man
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Omortolah:
I think receptionist is ok. By the power conferred on me i'm ready to kick out any1 dat yab oga rock

Now u are talkinggrin

jerome dili: Hahahahahahaha dude eeeeh... Ur story set die.. Cnt wait for the next update grin
Thanks sir, am flattered...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2014
waslead300: I am now missing tramor like kilode, but anyway let d minis3 kip moving.....
Tramor bus-stop, he be like say nobody wan gri come dwn, driver rock pls move on 2 d nxt bus-stop(sebastin bus-stop)

Lolz i am moving sir.grin

3Dimension: Dis tramor episode sweet me.... But he over do the tin... Boss I dey enjoy the story dey go.....fire on!!!

Thanks sir, that dude too sturborn

01emek: Hahahaha tramor na legend

All hail legend Tramorgrin

Jumizie13: Happy new year 2 u all o

Same to u my lady
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Joizy: Chai,una hapi new year o.i don mis alot o

do Catch up ooo

Omortolah:
come put ur stool beside Mimisboygreat *tells him to give space 4 a new guest and walks out b4 he says anoda word* enjoy ur stay man

Hehehe Mimisboygreat don get partner
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Make this page finish nagrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.