Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? (12099 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by pinnochio(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
quivah: when does being a deportee,talentless,no job and husband,no car amount to being a failure?!
Everyone has got where they are good at,hers maybe lieing and some other things..i personally dont see it that way.. yeah! Shes cruel esp with her kids but loads of people have done worse.. she got pregnant at a teen age? And so are many others! She's aggressive?! Lots have killed people coz of their temperaments! She accuses people,many are doing it.. tell me something different and new she's doing wrongly,then i can see her for whom you wanna portray in my view!..
This your post smells of anger,hatred

I wonder why? Why not leave the people shes accusing fight for themselves?

To me,your research is a big waste..
Pokenoser!

Sure this isn't the Kemi? grin

We love Tiwa abeg!

Make true pals for life
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
maruzia: This na the real picture of this wahala babe Kemi Olunloyo.

You sure you ain't hating?

Everybody looks bad when angry or afraid. Show us her picture laughing or in good moods to compare.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2013
make una see watin them say about Kemi for national newspaper in Nigeria.....

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/kemi-olunloyos-many-online-controversies/
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2013
When she was praising the ibos, she was a good person then, but now she spoke against them, she's now a liar.

What amazes me is the amount of work easterners put in making up stories.

Tuale!!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2013
HERE IS KEMI IN 2013 ON THE STREETS OF NIGERIA TODAY

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2013
this kemi dn open many yanch o

Bianca
FFK
tiwa
omo did girl pass linda o.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2013
berem: You are trying to derail the thread which I will not succumb to.

"Unfollows thread"
Bye bye.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2013
After ffk accused bianca of dating her and she said she will sue,why didn;t she go ahead and take fani to court if he was lying. just asking o.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2013
After ffk accused bianca of dating her and she said she will sue,why didn;t she go ahead and take fani to court if he was lying. just asking o. and i heard she got pregnant for fani twice . na hear i hear o
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by quivah(f): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2013
pinnochio:

Sure this isn't the Kemi? grin

We love Tiwa abeg!

Make true pals for life
cause i dont follow the criticism?
What a fool!cheesy
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Tadon200: After ffk accused bianca of dating her and she said she will sue,why didn;t she go ahead and take fani to court if he was lying. just asking o. and i heard she got pregnant for fani twice . na hear i hear o
so what is the big deal if bianca decides to deny ever dating femi?even if she got pregnant for him 10times,I believe that is her business and private life.it was very reckless of fkk to come out with such information about his relationship with biance considering her social status ,political position and also her problems with her in laws. What did fkk hope to achieve by spilling out those information,I believe he should have kept quiet about it all

3 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2013
maruzia: HERE IS KEMI IN 2013 ON THE STREETS OF NIGERIA TODAY
one thing is certain kemi needs both medical and spiritual help.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Foxxybrown: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Tadon200: After ffk accused bianca of dating her and she said she will sue,why didn;t she go ahead and take fani to court if he was lying. just asking o.
i am quite sure that Bianca must have realise that she is dealing with a bunch of lunatic in the person of Kemi and her twin Femi Fani Kayode. any reasonable person will just ignore them because there is no sense in dragging issue with mad people. why wasting time on rubbish people who are just seeking for notice? is it this keke napep kemi who can only afford to take molue bus in ibadan that anybody should waste their time and money on who cannot even pay any court award. or the Femi who is on drugs. i am sure that many people have advise Bianca to just ignore this yeye people as other public figures like Oby Ezekwesili, Farida Waziri , Stella Oduah, Reuben Abati, Linda Ikeji , Nkiru Sylvanus have decided to ignore these two public nuisance Femi and Kemi.Nigerians have time otherwise we will not be here wasting it on somebody like the Kemi who is proud to be promoting gay people and using v1brator machine to satisfy herself because she is saying that she have no need for a man.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2013
maruzia: HERE IS KEMI IN 2013 ON THE STREETS OF NIGERIA TODAY

If at all she is, what's wrong with that?

Now show us Kemi in her house in Nigeria!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
texaco1: so what is the big deal if bianca decides to deny ever dating femi?even if she got pregnant for him 10times,I believe that is her business and private life.it was very reckless of fkk to come out with such information about his relationship with biance considering her social status ,political position and also her problems with her in laws. What did fkk hope to achieve by spilling out those information,I believe he should have kept quiet about it all
Femi Fani-Kayode only told the world he had a relationship with Bianca Onoh (not Bianca Ojukwu). This was probably when they were teenagers in the UK. The state the whole thing got was caused by Bianca who maintained she never met FFK. Is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Femi Fani-Kayode only told the world he had a relationship with Bianca Onoh (not Bianca Ojukwu). This was probably when they were teenagers in the UK. The state the whole thing got was caused by Bianca who maintained she never met FFK. Is that possible?
the question is why did fkk have to say that ?imagine someone coming out now to say that he was once dating patience dame ,fkk should have been reasonable enough to keep any past relationship with bianca to himself , you cant go about telling the whole wrld that you were once dating someone ,that is the issue and thank God that bianca was smart enough to deny that for future references,whatever they did or had then was a private and personal affair and fkk should have been intelligent enough to know that it was irresponsible of him to talk about it to the press
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by AdeSuzuki: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
People should stop linking FFK with KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO. These two do not have anything in common and are definitely not in the same class FEMI is a Cambridge trained graduate and iis a consummate commentator on topical national issues unlike KEMI who only likes to court controversy with her outrageous comments. KEMI had no business in the FFK/BIANCA issue because FEMI does not have anything to do with KEMI and does not know anything about his life. I know because He is my friend. Everybody knows that KEMI has her challenges and her bizarre claim about Bianca being pregnant for FFK is just pure nonsense and another one of her attention seeking outbursts. FFK had already issued retraction claiming that he and Bianca never had any sexual relationship , but that is not even the issue here. The disturbing fact is that people are not even paying attention to KEMI'S cry for help. It is not easy for her to be stuck in Ibadan after having lived abroad for many years so her wild behavior may be her only way of venting her frustrations. She should just leave FFK out of all her drama Abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
texaco1:
the question is why did fkk have to say that ?imagine someone coming out now to say that he was once dating patience dame ,fkk should have been reasonable enough to keep any past relationship with bianca to himself , you cant go about telling the whole wrld that you were once dating someone ,that is the issue and thank God that bianca was smart enough to deny that for future references,whatever they did or had then was a private and personal affair and fkk should have been intelligent enough to know that it was irresponsible of him to talk about it to the press
He said to prove that he is not an Igbo hater like you people sometimes term some of us on NL.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
He said to prove that he is not an Igbo hater like you people sometimes term some of us on NL.
he should have known better , he calls himself a politician and he should have known the implication of such statement on the political career of bianca. do you think fkk will keep silent is a lady boko haram terrorist claims that she once dated him ?nigeria is deeply divided along ethnic lines and such statements from fkk could have caused serious damage on Bianca if she hadn't denied it
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
texaco1:

I quite agree with you that FFK shouldn't have mentioned names but at the same time, you ibos pushed him to it. But that notwithstanding, IMO, I believe FFK should have just ignored the bait his detractors laid out for him as in, he’s an ibo hater all because he penned an article that is non-complimentary about the ibos. He ought to have known by now that anyone who criticise an ibo person, irrespective of whether the criticism is deserved or not is automatically dubbed an ibo hater. Had ffk not mentioned names but just leave it at, “”I do not hate ibos as I have dated many ibo women in the past”. Am sure, they would have asked him for names to authenticate his asertion hence he probably decided to pre-empt their next course of action.

As per the bolded, I think that’s a matter of perspective o. I believe Bianca was [b]dumb [/b]in attempting to deny their tryst in London in the mid 80’s.Surely, we now know that our ambassador to spain is nothing but a shameless and common liar. Especially after her public threat and ultimatum with her WALL STREET lawyers that culminated in sweet F.A.

Had Bianca kept her BJ mouth shut, that will have been the end of the matter but hell no! she had to lie which lead to more expose from Kemi about her (bianca’s) double abortions for FFK in 2years. Had she gone to court as threatened, more of her despicable lifestyle would have made headlines news.

4 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
T8ksy:

you ibos pushed him to it.
this is really really funny , we pushed him into making a statement that could ruin someone else family and carer!! and the person denying it to save her career is dumb abi ?ok i guess we are all entitled to our different opinions on the same issue
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by blackmamba1: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ t8ksy, I have been following all your posts on Bianca and they all smack of rank hatred and venom and no intelligent contributions. You clearly have an ulterior motive and are you are nothing other than an avcorectribalist who is seriously suffering PHD (pull him/her down ) syndrome. You are no different from the Kemi herself and it is only your llack of intelligence that makes you not know thatbtwo people cannot be mad at the same time. Why should an ambassador of Biancas high calibre engage with mad dogs like Kemi Omololu and Femi Fani Kayode who iAds looking for relevance
Kemis silly stories about bianca are typical of her antics and her wild pregnancy tale is a huge joke! So T8ksy, you fool no one. Find the nearest transformer and give it a big hug. The shock will do you, and many people a lot of good!

6 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
anoda pics

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
anoda pics

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
anoda pics

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
anoda pics

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
maruzia: anoda pics
where you dey get all these pics sef ?abi you stay with am ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
anoda pics

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
maruzia: anoda pics

Paparazzying, just what's your grouse with Kemi.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Maruzia, if you like kill yourself FFK has done "it" and left, and Kemi Olunloyo has testified to that. Bianca has not been able to refute it.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Foxxybrown: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Orlando, will they give you share if FFK dated Bianca? You are so much interested in this matter and what about it. The woman is busy enjoying her ambassador job, her husband money and property and she can even enjoy more than to be wasting her time on jobless people who she will not belittle herself to be exchanging words. I so much admire how she is treating this peoplle who can be talking all the rubbish they like and as for you Orlando owoh I am sure you are lacking a woman and i am wishing you luck in searching.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
who wan waste time for this crazy Kemi woman!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi's Coronation Postponed For Security Reasons / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP / Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.