Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? (12113 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Magic Bishop:

How is Kemi's fake and scandalous past any of Bianca's concern?

I wonder ooo.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2013
ScipioAfricanus: Q: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's worst liar?
A: No. Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is not Nigeria's worst liar! Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is the non-pretentious Amazon they'd want to kill because she said a certain woman is not as clean as they'd thought!
How funny. Dis Village Jenifa Kemi who is queen of fake life is what? My brother, Kemi is queen or King of liars. A woman who ave 4 children for Married men out of wedlock is attacking Tiwa Savage who is to marry a man who have a child out of wedlock. Is that not madness? Kemi, Tiwa will have a HUSBAND. Tiwa is fine. She get talent. She get fine man for husband and what about you?
Yestrday Kemi post a request to God asking for a HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS! undecided It is clear dat Tiwa's marriage have drive Kemi to new level of madness 'cos this Kemi is the one who abuse Jesus Christ in her post and now she want a Christmas gift from God!!! angry
[b][/b]Kemi's life is a lie - she grew up in Ibadan and ave been claiming she grew up in UK! That is fake life. She claim to be former girlfriend of Governor Saraki's, Lanre Tejuosho, Cole and all the other Big Yoruba Families but now is exposed dat she was only dreaming of them. That is fake life.
My friend, a woman who uses her imagination to imagine something and then print it as news is MAD. WERE. MAD. Kemi is a MADWOMAN. SIMPLE.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by MagicBishop: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2013
It takes a special kind of riff-raff and persona non grata to be deported from Canada.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Kodak2000:
How funny. Dis Village Jenifa Kemi who is queen of fake life is what? My brother, Kemi is queen or King of liars. A woman who ave 4 children for Married men out of wedlock is attacking Tiwa Savage who is to marry a man who have a child out of wedlock. Is that not madness? Kemi, Tiwa will have a HUSBAND. Tiwa is fine. She get talent. She get fine man for husband and what about you?
Yestrday Kemi post a request to God asking for a HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS! undecided It is clear dat Tiwa's marriage have drive Kemi to new level of madness 'cos this Kemi is the one who abuse Jesus Christ in her post and now she want a Christmas gift from God!!! angry
[b][/b]Kemi's life is a lie - she grew up in Ibadan and ave been claiming she grew up in UK! That is fake life. She claim to be former girlfriend of Governor Saraki's, Lanre Tejuosho, Cole and all the other Big Yoruba Families but now is exposed dat she was only dreaming of them. That is fake life.
My friend, a woman who uses her imagination to imagine something and then print it as news is MAD. WERE. MAD. Kemi is a MADWOMAN. SIMPLE.
kai people don finish dis kemi patapata ,if only she knew nigerian and how they can do thorough investigations about someones background and history maybe she would have kept her mouth shut and live a low profile life. Now see as people dey open her nyasnh and history from her secondary school days in nigeria to her periods in canada.I am definitely sure that people will still bring out more startling and nauseating revelations about this lady called kemi. Kemi pele oooooo
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Don't mind this people, jare. They want to change our attention from Kemi to Bianca so that the matter change from Kemi's useless fake life to a woman who is not even looking at Kemi.
It is now very clear that d classmates of Kemi know what they are saying when they say she attacks people so they will give her attention and it is clear that what she did to Bianca was a lie so that Bianca will now make her really important becoz is like Orlando Owoh and Scipio and Quiver have no other life except Bianca.
What about Tiwa? What is wrong with this people? Is like they want to forget her attack on Tiwa and just go to Bianca. But kemi have touch the wrong person becoz now she is expose for the whole world to know her own wicked useless life of loose behaviour in secondry school and in UK. Imagine the SMELL! Kemi buy Sure 48hr doderant for MEN. Is only N550. grin
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Magic Bishop:

It is, in as long as Kemi's assumed 'fake and scandalous past' is of any concern to you.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Keep consoling yourselves over your ego that was deflated by Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by thewarrior72: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2013
maruzia: This na the real picture of this wahala babe Kemi Olunloyo.
This says it all, she is mad
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Keep consoling yourselves over your ego that was deflated by Kemi Olunloyo.
Keep dreaming that the other one is Mother Theresa
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by ERockson: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Kemi gives headache to dis bitter poster dat he wrote in capital

3 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T9ksy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Foxxybrown: I WONDER IF THERE IS ANY LADY IN THIS WORLD THAT WILL EVEN AGREE THAT THEY HAVE SEEN THE FFK WALKING ALONG THE STREET NOT TO TALK ABOUT EVEN TALKING TO HIM SO I WONDER WHY THIS T8KSY IS TALKING ROT. HE IS A LIAR WITH LOW INTELLIGENCE UNLESS HE CAN SHOW HE WAS PHYSICAL PRESENT INSIDE THE ROOM WITH HIS CAMERA AND PICTURE TO SHOW AS THE EVIDENCE. I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE. IT IS GOOD THAT BIANCA IGNORE THIS MAD DOGS LIKE KEMI AND HER FEMI. NO BODY THAT IS SENSIBLE WILL TAKE THIS TWO LOSERS TO COURT BECAUSE THEY ARE IRRELEVANCIES. IS IT NOT THE FEMI WHO QICKLY RUSH TO RETRACT HIS ALLEGATION AFTER BIANCA LAWYERS THREATEN HIM? [/b]WHO IS THE LIAR HERE?
T8kSY. IS GOOD THAT YOU HAVE SAID GOODNIGHT. GO TO BED AND STOP TALKING ROT.

The other two ladies FFK named admitted knowing him except lying biancar "animashaun" Ojukwu. Am afraid my friend but you sounds

like someone with a few loose screws, upstairs.

I honestly do appreciate that you may have comprehension problems (as well) but that does not afford you the right to twist statements to suit your impish

mindset.[b]FFK did not retract his allegation
rather he apologised to all the ladies for his indiscretion (in naming their names) but clearly finished off with

an unambiguous message to bianca that "I will see you in court". If our esteemed ambassador to spain still stood by her claim that she has never

met FFK then she should have follow through with her legal threat and ultimatum.

Unless of course she realised (or was advised by her WALL STREET lawyers) that going to court will expose her for what she truly is- a DUMB LIAR!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
ERockson: Kemi gives headache to dis bitter poster dat he wrote in capital
He doesnt need all those CAPS and emotions if he's not making up some of those things he's spewing.

Can the CAPS do any convincing?
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
[b]Av come to d conclusion dat T9sky/T8sky and Scipio must be in love with Bianca bcoz that is all they want to talk about. Is like two dogs who cant get someone and they want to destroy. Sorry 4 you people, jare. You no fit reach dat one.
All I know is dat Kemi is smelly and need Sure doderant 4 men and dat all she want 4 Christmas is Tiwa's husband and she can never reach him! Dat is good enuf Christmas present for all of us.
Kemi, go back to ur 'Romance machine' grin grin grin.
Also I want to ask Kemi's classmates to give us next chapter na.
By the way, Mr Ibu look just like Kemi! Thanks 4 posting! grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
I've come to the conclusion that @kodak2000 is in love with Kemi!!

You know, some people abuse what they can't have!

BTW, what's the difference 'tween the other one and Kemi?

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kodak2000: [b]Av come to d conclusion dat T9sky/T8sky and Scipio must be in love with Bianca bcoz that is all they want to talk about. Is like two dogs who cant get someone and they want to destroy. Sorry 4 you people, jare. You no fit reach dat one.
All I know is dat Kemi is smelly and need Sure doderant 4 men and dat all she want 4 Christmas is Tiwa's husband and she can never reach him! Dat is good enuf Christmas present for all of us.
By the way, Mr Ibu look just like Kemi! Thanks 4 posting! grin grin grin grin[/b]

Sorry to burst your bubble, am not in a million years of sunday, likely to fall in love with a FFK's reject who then moved

on to shack up with a man three and half decades, her senior at the young age of 28?

Bianca only reminds me of what shagari called zik during the '79 election- a washed-out w.h.o.re!

I wasn't aware Kemi is/was smelly. Not that i gave d.a.mn and neither do i care about that animashaun from the land of the rising sun but i take exception when a supposedly highly-esteemed Nigerian ambassador to spain can turn out, a DUMB LIAR.

Btw, how come you knew (that kemi is smelly)? Have you been loitering around her place hoping to catch a whiff of her soiled undies?

Geez! what a p.er.ver.t!!!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Kodak2000

Love? Has it lost its meaning?

Why are you advising me fall in love with someone who eloped with her father's friend.

You're projecting. B/c you like something doesn't mean everybody will.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eeyaa! T8sky/T9sky and Scipio why the pain? D way u post it is clear dat 2/3 of you are together. Like I say, all u want to talk about is Bianca.
D person who post is talking about Kemi and how Kemi was a village bix gels with body odor and being loose girl at secondry school and creating fake life and claiming to know important people. Is it not true dat Kemi went to Oyibo land when she was Mama Class? Is it not true dat Kemi is jobless, with no car, no money and have 4 children for 4 different married men and she is busy dey abuse innocent girl who wan marry her true love dis weeknd?
Please is it not true dat kemi was biting her own child? Her arrest dey 4 google. She bite her second son all over his body. Senior WERE - MAD WOMAN- be dat. She is escape from jail in America - no be true? She be deportee - no be true? Kemi is call mad daughter of Olunloyo in Ibadan - no be true?
Is Kemi mad? YES.
Do Kemi make up lies about her life and post it as true? YES!
Do Kemi have 4 children with 4 dffernt men? YES!
Kemi grow up in Ibadan and not London like she claim? YES!
Kemi no get husband.
Kemi no get car.
Kemi and bus driver and conductor dey fight? YES O!
Kemi no get prospect.
Kemi don loose her sons to American police? YES
Wetin Kemi dey do at 50? Post nak*d photo of herself and pray 4 husband for Christmas!!! grin
kemi! Kemi!!Kemi! WERE OF IBADAN BE DAT. MAD WOMAN.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by emiye(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
You still didn't get the drive. It's not about Kemi or whoever you're dragging into.

In as much as Kemi is all those things you're alluding, it's your hidden MOTIVE that's questioned.

It most probably stemmed not from 'body odor', 'children out of wedlock', 'jailbreaking', 'deportation', 'lack of car or money', etc; but from the fact that she's touched something you value.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by infotekniks2: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2013
T8ksy:

Yeah, but FFK's indiscreet claims were ALL FACTUAL! The other two women admitted it. So my own point is WHY DID

BIANCA HAVE TO LIE? WHY DID SHE MAINTAINED SHE HAS NEVER MET FFK? Her inability to make good her threat meant bianca is a LIAR.
Good night!

The plain simple fact that T8ksy and t9ksy both happen to be none other than Femi Fani-Kayode himself. He uses these IDs to comment on general issues on the social network especially Nairaland and he has even claimed these two IDs on his facebook page.

It is obvious that this demented FFK is still suffering the trauma of Bianca's rejection which accounts for his fixation and obsession with her on this page.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
infotekniks2:

The plain simple fact that T8ksy and t9ksy both happen to be none other than Femi Fani-Kayode himself. He uses these IDs to comment on general issues on the social network especially Nairaland and he has even claimed these two IDs on his facebook page.

It is obvious that this demented FFK is still suffering the trauma of Bianca's rejection which accounts for his fixation and obsession with her on this page.
thanks for making the whole picture clear, I thought as much too
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
infotekniks2:

YEEEEEAA!!!!!!!!! See dis life! Since I was wondering why this t9sky and t8sky only want to change de topic to Bianca! See how God come catch dis crack addict kayode on Nairaland!
So dis people was telling d truth that Fani and Kemi have join hand to attack Bianca.
SHAME ON FANI KAYODE. Imagine a whole former minister spending all de time on internet - 1am, 3am, 6am - talking about Bianca! Now it is clear dat the man get even more serious mental problem than Smelly Kemi.
FEMI FANI KAYODE GO AND SEE UR DOCTOR. BEG AM GIVE YOU FINAL INJECTION BECAUSE IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU YAMUTU DAT YOU CAN HAVE REST. HURRY UP. MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Kodak2000: [b]Av come to d conclusion dat T9sky/T8sky and Scipio must be in love with Bianca bcoz that is all they want to talk about. Is like two dogs who cant get someone and they want to destroy. Sorry 4 you people, jare. You no fit reach dat one.
My people I am too much. Una see? I say am yesterday dat the t8sky and t9sky are in love wit Bianca and like they want to destroy her and the t9 and t9 post stupid reply.
I WAS RIGHT!!! Imagine dat it was Femi Fani Kayode pretending and abusing Bianca! Kai! Kai! kai! Dis man don pass were. Harmattan don come for lagos and the madman don commot cloth!
All of us here are just laughing!
Samurai people where are you na? Come quick and give us de latest!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by infotekniks2: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
TESTING
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Foxxybrown: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
THIS FEMI FANI KAYODE IS JUST TOO DEVILISH FOR WORDS. IMAGINE HIM TO BE ABUSING AND ATTACKING A WOMAN LIKE THIS ALL BECAUSE OF REJECTION.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Kodak2000:
Samurai people where are you na? Come quick and give us de latest!
Looking for reinforcement huh!!
Better throw in the towel.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Foxxybrown: THIS FEMI FANI KAYODE IS JUST TOO DEVILISH FOR WORDS. IMAGINE HIM TO BE ABUSING AND ATTACKING A WOMAN LIKE THIS ALL BECAUSE OF REJECTION.

of course, its all because biancar rejected FFK. shocked i wonder then what's stopping her from going to court with her WALL

STREET solicitors to prove her case. If truly you are convinced that it was all down to rejection then why don't you and your fellow co-

travelers with warped logic take up the case on her behalf, with your proof/s. Afterall, biancar "animashaun" ojukwu is your first Lady.

Bottomline is, FFK HIT IT FIRST! grin. Get over it and move on else we will be compelled to ask your first lady for paternity tests on

her last two kids as they sure bear some resemblances, to FFK-oko ibo!!!.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Vikingman: 1:20am On Nov 22, 2013
infotekniks2:

[b]Femi Fani Kayode do you have no shame? To be exposed by a security company is too shameful. I have read his other posts as T8sk and he has exposed himself so bad. He speaks like a gutter child who grew up inside a soakaway cursing everyone from Chinua Achebe to Bianca to Ikemba to President Jonathan, Stella Oduah and Igbo people. He is very raw and untrained.
It shows that Femi Fani Kayode is so obsessed with Bianca that even this post on his real girlfriend kemi olunloyo has caused him to spend his entire 4 days posting abuse on Bianca. I feel sorry for this man. He is desperate for Bianca to fight him in court so he can finally see her and because she ignored him he's now madder than this Kemi who was BITING HER SON! What a shameful man.
Who knows the address/phone number of Reverend Williams from Ghana so he can come for second deliverance on fani powder?
On a serious note, was this woman Kemi used for rituals by her family? Its like she was sacrificed to a local idol and she is not in control of her senses. Maybe reverend Williams can also do deliverance on Kemi.
But its like he is not a good deliverance pastor.
This is open disgrace for Fani cocaine.[/b][quote author=infotekniks2]

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Sonitec: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2013
infotekniks2:

Wow. Wow. Is life so bad for FFK? Wow. ffk like a mad dog on hunt for Bianca on the intrnet? Every 1 hour 1 post from fkayode on Bianca.
So like kemi is clear fkayode is wit no job & also mad Igbo hater.
But in his mind, no other person but Bianca. Wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Sonitec:
Wow. Wow. Is life so bad for FFK? Wow. ffk like a mad dog on hunt for Bianca on the intrnet? Every 1 hour 1 post from fkayode on Bianca.
So like kemi is clear fkayode is wit no job & also mad Igbo hater.
But in his mind, no other person but Bianca. Wickedness.
no wonder,he has stopped posting any more comments.that guy is jobless,I think he needs to start writing job application letters
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Lol! These phools are disillusional! You'll make up a story and another person will come and build on it.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Debooster: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
infotekniks2:

That FFK at the age of 53 has reduced himself to the pit bottom level of a cowardly rabid cyber-bully, stalking a woman he feels has dealt him the seemingly unbearable blow of rejection is such a pitiful commentary on a man who supposedly was educated at Cambridge University and who was once a minister in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have just done a review of his posts on Nairaland using his two aliases of T8ksy and T9ksy and I am shocked by level of his depravity and his vicious comments on notable figures such as Chinue Achebe, Stella Oduah, Oby Ezekwesili, Bianca Ojukwu, Patience Jonathan, not to mention Goodluck Jonathan himself. This is a man completely twisted and consumed by bitter hatred, jealousy, and a total lack of decorum. There is practically no difference between him and the basic motor park tout (no disrespect to the tout) I will not, like many others attribute his moral bankruptcy to his well known cocaine addiction. His penchant for bullying and blackmailing people exposes him as a man whom is seriously disturbed by many emotional issues, a man horribly desperate for attention and a man very much aware of his despicable standing within the Nigerian society. He is seriously under bondage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi's Coronation Postponed For Security Reasons / South East Leaders To Meet President Tinubu Over Insecurity / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.