Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (158056 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by modian(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2015
For all kinds of durable Foreign Interlocking Plastic Molds including but not limited to the following:
DT Marks or checkers
DT Rounds
DT Star
DT Palm Tree
DT Lover
DT Coconut
Zenith
Hammer
Blackberry Small and Big
Didalo Star
Figure 8
Line Romer
Hi Checker
Hi Plain
3 star
Kerbs
Glover Star
Please contact
HMR Mercantile Ltd
Akinwale Olatunde on 08056516226 or 08027365120
Please, note that we supply minimum order quantity of 1000 pieces and at direct-from-factory prices.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Picture Updates

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Scrooge(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sir,

I've been keenly monitoring your Lake View Park development. It seems to have stalled... Was kinda looking forward to seeing how that one turns out with a view to developing my plots in the same location by the turn of the year...
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Scrooge:
Sir,

I've been keenly monitoring your Lake View Park development. It seems to have stalled... Was kinda looking forward to seeing how that one turns out with a view to developing my plots in the same location by the turn of the year...

Negotiation still on the table for remaining stage. Hoping it goes smoothly so that we can deliver what we know how to best.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Brick Works still on First Floor

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by babalose: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2015
skimanski....who supplies your filling sand?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pent Floor Preparation

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
First Floor Balcony View on Unit 1

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ongoing works in pics

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Casting Of Pillars in Unit 3

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by yetseyi(f): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Mr skimanski, Very nice work, just viewed the thread from the beginning and I love the osapa twin duplex u completed. Its so so beautiful and that kitchen is ermm my dream kitchen.

I love seeing people doing their jobs with perfection.

I have to work hard ooo. grin and make some good money. To patronize people like you no be beans ooo.

I just had to appreciate your work sir.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2015
yetseyi:
Mr skimanski, Very nice work, just viewed the thread from the beginning and I love the osapa twin duplex u completed. Its so so beautiful and that kitchen is ermm my dream kitchen.

I love seeing people doing their jobs with perfection.

I have to work hard ooo. grin and make some good money. To patronize people like you no be beans ooo.

I just had to appreciate your work sir.

Thanks a lot madam. Tha really means a lot
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Updates on External Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
REsumption of Plumbing Supply piping on Ground Floor

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pent Floor Deck

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Updates

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Current Pent Floor Look for Unit 1

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
A.c Conduit Piping for Internal Walls and External works go on outside

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Roofing works for unit 2

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pent Floor Updates for Unit 1

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Graceovereffort(f): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yet ur proving ur good at what u do. Really love ur works esp finishing stage
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Graceovereffort:
Yet ur proving ur good at what u do. Really love ur works esp finishing stage

Thanks A lot Madam.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Roof Beam Works for Unit 3

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Roofing works for unit 2

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Ongoing Works on Paint floor of Unit 1

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Internal PLastering Works on Ground FLoor of Unit 1

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Updates

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Internal Plastering works Still ongoing

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by joshua112: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2015
skimanski:
Internal Plastering works Still ongoing

PLS OGA SKIMANSKI I NOTICED THE SOFFIT OF THE DECKING WAS NOT PLASTERED FIRST BEFORE THE WALL OR DO U INTEND SCREEDING IT DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF PLASTERING
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2015
joshua112:

PLS OGA SKIMANSKI I NOTICED THE SOFFIT OF THE DECKING WAS NOT PLASTERED FIRST BEFORE THE WALL OR DO U INTEND SCREEDING IT DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF PLASTERING

There is no need Plastering When we intend to use Other roof Finishing method like POP Design e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.