Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy (28189 Views)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / How Do You Rate Nigeria Vs Colombia? 23 List Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Lordave: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
caseless: haba , Bavarian or bmw, these bois jst played wc qualifier on Saturday, less than 48 hrs to this game, and they put up such a wonderful show and u are stil not ok? sms!
I'm ok. I only wanted to know you think.
Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Caseless: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lordave: I'm ok. I only wanted to know you think.
ok,bro!
Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Feranchek(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2013
bastien: Onazi of course!!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

Think,so one (elder) should talk to him!

Chai!!! And he got 35 LIKE!!! GUSH!!! Shows how ignorant many of u are here... u don't knw jack abt soccer or soccer personals, u only follow d wind. Ur grammar gan na -10. U really don't knw mikel or his game in Chelsea so.... SHUT DA HELP UP!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.