Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election (14655 Views)

Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border / LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by kasiem(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
asha 80: ezinifite in aguata is different i guess.
yea, funny history had it that they migrated from our place
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by bashydemy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Slyr0x=MUMU:
Obiano is the Winner
Ngige is the Loser
I can't still believe my uncle has won, my uncle is the new governor of Anambra State
.. happy, singing, dancing skelewu
and why there is no celebration whatsoever? no single paper carry the news of him been a winner.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
kasiem: whats d name of d osun villas so people can go and verify?
U can check Google or ask.com Mr Verifier
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny:

First of all, amam na iburo onye Igbo! Secondly, we Anambrarians are quite satisfied with Obi's government because he practically started from the scratch! I am sure you dont know that history. Obi met nothing on ground when he came on board because Mbadinuju did nothing and your saintly Ngige had helped destroy the little structures we had on ground. Obi has done very well in areas of good Administration,Rural road networks,Education and Industrialization! Any true and unbiased Anambrarian will tell you this. Most of us including myself attack the man for being too stingy. grin
Thirdly,We Igbos need to make APGA our own and make sure we control at least 4 SE states come 2015 for our own sake. That will help us to always bargain from a position of strength in this shithole called Nigeria!
We Igbos have stopped being more Nigerian than other tribes/regions because we have realized its all about regional interest.

Guy, you shld speak for urself alone. Ngige outperformed Obi by far. Ngige took over from Mbadinuju wit nothing on ground: huge debts, unpaid salaries, pensions and gratuities, terribly bad roads and he did much to start transformation of Anambra state. Even wit a budget roughly 2/3 of Peter Obi's current budget, and d fact dat he spent barely 3yrs in office, he still delivered d dividends of democracy to Anambra state. Tell me wat ur Peter Obi has achieved in 8yrs, dat we shld give him anoda 8yrs. He simply wants to install a puppet in office, and dat is y I detest Obiano so much. Or is der any gud reason y he disqualified Soludo? Had Soludo bin in dat race, Ngige wud not hav got up to 30k votes.
My bro wz on ground during d election and confirmed dat APGA bought most of their votes for 2-3k per vote. Same for PDP, and dat explains y Nwoye was able to garner those votes. Now some ignoramuses are here celebrating a fake victory. D worst is dat dis Obiano of a guy has no single evidence of excellence in administration of any sort. Why shld we den trust him wit our beloved state? Rigging and votes-buying apart, Ngige will beat Obiano hands down any day any time.
Ndi Anambra, plz let's b wise.

2 Likes

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by kasiem(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
ILIDEFI:

Guy, you shld speak for urself alone. Ngige outperformed Obi by far. Ngige took over from Mbadinuju wit nothing on ground: huge debts, unpaid salaries, pensions and gratuities, terribly bad roads and he did much to start transformation of Anambra state. Even wit a budget roughly 2/3 of Peter Obi's current budget, and d fact dat he spent barely 3yrs in office, he still delivered d dividends of democracy to Anambra state. Tell me wat ur Peter Obi has achieved in 8yrs, dat we shld give him anoda 8yrs. He simply wants to install a puppet in office, and dat is y I detest Obiano so much. Or is der any gud reason y he disqualified Soludo? Had Soludo bin in dat race, Ngige wud not hav got up to 30k votes.
My bro wz on ground during d election and confirmed dat APGA bought most of their votes for 2-3k per vote. Same for PDP, and dat explains y Nwoye was able to garner those votes. Now some ignoramuses are here celebrating a fake victory. D worst is dat dis Obiano of a guy has no single evidence of excellence in administration of any sort. Why shld we den trust him wit our beloved state? Rigging and votes-buying apart, Ngige will beat Obiano hands down any day any time.
tell us what ngige actually achieved pls
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
bashy_demy: That's why you region still remain under develop, Tinubu make his money before going into politics. Is like saying Rochas okorocha looted imo treasury whereby everyone know he rich before going into politics. Let there be free and fair election and Ngige will defeat both Obi,Obiano,Nwoye and Ubah combine if not why did they plan not to vote in his stronghold? if the same happen in Obi,Obiano,nwoye and Ubah stronghold they wont pull half of Ngige votes.

bro, Peter Obi was super rich before he contested 2003 elections. he was already an executive director at fidelity bank and chiarman of next international and was sitting on the board of 5 other companies at the age of 40 ..

what was tinubu's source of wealth before 1999 when he contested Lagos guber.. okorocha Too.. I've been searching the net for his source of Money. I haven't seen 1
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Believe me if Ngige can get a competent lawyer, the election will be nullified. There are a lot of evidences. The electoral officer who delayed the idemili election in police custody said Peter Obi's ADC bribed him with 60m. The register, many people couldn't vote. etc. its a pity you have fallen victim to the antics of Peter obi hired urchins online. This election is just starting, unless Ngige and Nwoye give up like you but from what nwoye said on twitter yesterday, its far from over!

said Peter Obi's ADC bribed him? where did you get that information from?
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
ILIDEFI:

Bros u are d wisest ibo man here God bless u more
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by hisroyalflyness: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Its inevitable that in present Nigerian electoral process that an opposition can concede defeat, for once the whole opposition candidates are working together..Lol for a common interest, I have no doubt that if this election is conducted afresh that Apga will loose because I am sure the electorates have now seen a preview of who has a better chance. I am on the winning side! long live anamabara state...Long live nigeria
gramci: Tell them grin

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
obayaya:

said Peter Obi's ADC bribed him? where did you get that information from?
I dnt doubt d guy is it not d same obi that was giving ppl 2,3k for vote w
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
obayaya:

berem.. Peter Obi and Obiano are not like the usual Godfather and godson arrangement.. they are friends.. friendship that was built right from secondary school at CKC Onitsha up till fidelity bank.. so disappointment is something I doubt.

do you think godfather and godson has anything to do with age? Peter Obi have been campaigning for Obiano and Obiano praising Obi several times and even signing an agreement,you tell me there is nothing like godfather/godson arrangement? Ok!
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by blackky100(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Berem

Dont say Obiano will disappoint Obi becasue you know nothing about him. Remember Obiano has proved himself after working with a Bank and rose to ED. In banking you can rise to ED without performance.

Beside let him continue from were Oba stop and consilodate the gains achieved by Peter Obi. And APC or PDP governor will srap all the plans of Peter Obi and start afresh to discredit all Peter Obi did and in the process waste task payer's funds. This is what Fashola did in Lagos and today i can categorically tell you that Lagos is better for it.

APGA has won, let APC and PDP accept defeat and forget this IT MUST BE ME politics which is yeilding not good result.

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Kingsley1000: ...Ngige needs to do his home work very well,his strong-hold"idemili north"has 180,000 registered voters...if the supplementary election as inec promised 'll be conducted(in awka south,idemili north/south,dunukofia and ihiala) ,i don't see any jupita stopping him.

only 160 polling units in idemmili is participating in the supplementary vote.. and that's 89k votes.. out of which, the Nigerian average of 30-40% voters turnout will still come into play.

let's assume he gets the maximum votes from here we are looking at a figure less than 40k.. and that will make no difference..

why do you think Ngige is shouting.. he knows the situation..

even if he wants to manufacture fake voters, I can assure you that PDP will be planning their own rigging too.. and inec wouldn't let that happen because they are trying to redeem themselves..

there's no way out for Ngige... none whatsoever.. the court is his only option
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by nagoma(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Anambra is ungovernable, no election can ever take place in that jungle.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
ILIDEFI:

You have said it all! cool
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by hisroyalflyness: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
Have you ever considered ngige's interior motive of fighting God fatherism? What if its the issued of sharing quota that made him challenge his godfather! Please let's be wise and see beyond first level thinking , in the history of anthropoly, the human mind has the ability to think beyond first level and the ability to think what others are thinking , it is only apes, bonobos, chimpanzees that can think in second level, they can only comprehend a context!!! If ngige rigged into office then there is a personal trait in him that will still bring rigging into his administration because after his 4 years there is an absolute guarantee that he will like to rule again!!
bashy_demy: You are complete eediot for saying that, Even if he occupy the post with rigging and he performed then what, He never want to sell state to Godfather's and accept they rigged so is that not enough to name him an honest Governor? What as your so call Governors that occupy the post with genuine election did? I would rather rig Fashola into Aso rock and perform than vote for Gbenga Daniel to be President and loot the treasury
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: How can someone govern over 5 million people with less than 200k votes out of 1.7 million registered voters and 400k votes cast. Nigeria I hail! This country must be broken!

Lagos has more than 6million registered voters.. less than 3 million actually voted in the last election..

the Nigerian average in voters turnout is between 30-40% it was only exceeded in the 2011 presidential elections in the south east and South south.. and we all know why
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
APGA supporters Una funny oo soo na 2k or 3k wey no do me for one day dey make Una dey shout like dis. Awon ode
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
blackky100: @Berem

Dont say Obiano will disappoint Obi becasue you know nothing about him. Remember Obiano has proved himself after working with a Bank and rose to ED. In banking you can rise to ED without performance.

Beside let him continue from were Oba stop and consilodate the gains achieved by Peter Obi. And APC or PDP governor will srap all the plans of Peter Obi and start afresh to discredit all Peter Obi did and in the process waste task payer's funds. This is what Fashola did in Lagos and today i can categorically tell you that Lagos is better for it.

APGA has won, let APC and PDP accept defeat and forget this IT MUST BE ME politics which is yeilding not good result.
You think banking is the same as governing a state? Go and ask Orji Uzor Kalu what happened between him and T.A. Orji. If you must know,it is only in the SE we have godsons disappointing their godfathers.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
ILIDEFI:

I am not here to argue with you! Just list 5 achievements of Ngige after 3 years in office! I'll give him little credit for constructing many Idemmili roads though. Am waiting.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by asha80(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
someone said here that obiano has no achievement in aministration....you think one can rise to become chief internal auditor of texaco worlwide(the first african to do so) without having anything upstairs....someone that was promoted four times in eight years to reach that chief internal auditor level is no achievement?....some people are fcuktards.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by bashydemy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
obayaya:

bro, Peter Obi was super rich before he contested 2003 elections. he was already an executive director at fidelity bank and chiarman of next international and was sitting on the board of 5 other companies at the age of 40 ..

what was tinubu's source of wealth before 1999 when he contested Lagos guber.. okorocha Too.. I've been searching the net for his source of Money. I haven't seen 1
Tinubu has been the chairman of Mobil oil before 1999, once a Senator of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga this is no matter of having sympathy, Ngige was loved by is people and despite canceling over 200k votes from his strong hold he still poll 90k plus votes. Let assume the over 200k people vote and about 150k plus voted for Ngige what will happen? Mind you his people like him so much cos he never let them down and i believe they will never let him down either so they will come out to vote for him.

bros, Ngige just have photons of supporters in the major cities and then his Home lga where he developed very well when he was governor..

but in other parts of state, the lil support he has is actually born outta sympathy from what he went through in the hands of the Ubas.

but he wasted all that political goodwill.. I live in anambra.. so I know..
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by blackky100(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Berem

We cant compare these people with Obi and Obiano. They have different personality as what is application to A might not be same case for B. I have known Obiano for a very long time and he is a man of excellence. You can ask those who worked with him in Fidelity Bank, they can testify to this.

Just watch ans sed how what happen if INEC declare him the winner. We dont need 'IT MUST BE ME POLITICIAN'. Ngige should just focus as a Senator and let him perform to justify why Anambra people should vote him as Government of Anambra state.

He is crying becasue he is not leading.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Statistics prove SS n SE has produced more corrupt leaders since 1999 I fit count like 20 sef. Igbo kwenu
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Statistics proved SS n SE has produced more corrupt leaders since 1999 I fit count like 20 sef. Igbo kwenu
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by fatadis: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
if Anambra people want APGA thats their headache. APC is tinubu APC is yoruba na dem sabi, let the train of progressive development continue in the west, lagos, ogun, oyo, osun, ekiti and edo in addition with the regional developmental programmes going on, after four years we would see the result.

But one thing is dat we may need to introduce visa system before any of this APGA APGA people will be allowed to enter any part of southwest.

This is the opportunity for them to get it right they are saying APC tinubu APC yoruba.

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by chamboy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Statistics have proved SS n SE had produced more corrupt leaders, Igbo kwenu
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by asha80(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
obayaya:

bros, Ngige just have photons of supporters in the major cities and then his Home lga where he developed very well when he was governor..

but in other parts of state, the lil support he has is actually born outta sympathy from what he went through in the hands of the Ubas.

but he wasted all that political goodwill.. I live in anambra.. so I know..

ngige made a fundamental mistake which is never take your popularity for granted.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
ILIDEFI:

bro.. evidence Of excellence in administration and he rose steadily to become Chief auditor at Texaco and director at fidelity bank? both in the private sector where competition is very strong?

bros.. you don chop?

and Peter Obi's achievement dwarfs Ngige's in all ramification.. So bros... now is a good time to soak that garri
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by blackky100(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abayaya,

Please tell them.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy:
I dnt doubt d guy is it not d same obi that was giving ppl 2,3k for vote w

lmao... bros.. that's not how to argue..

FYI, money was First shared in nteje by a PDP stalwart called wowo.. in ukpo Arthur Eze was dishing out too.. ifeanyi was doing his own in nnewi... in Onitsha, Lp agents actually started with buying beer.. then PDP came with 1k.. APGA finally joined with 1k5.

and trust me, APC would've shared Too if they had a strong party structure here..

and like I said in an earlier Post.. money was shared only in some polling units in the cities.. nothing like that happened in the villages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode / SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Yobe Governor Buni Submitted ‘Blank’ Commissioner Nominees List To Beat Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.