Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election (14656 Views)

Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border / LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
obayaya:

bro.. evidence Of excellence in administration and he rose steadily to become Chief auditor at Texaco and director at fidelity bank? both in the private sector where competition is very strong?

bros.. you don chop?

and Peter Obi's achievement dwarfs Ngige's in all ramification.. So bros... now is a good time to soak that garri
That does not qualify him to be a good governor. There are some governors who attained higher qualification and had better experience than Obiano before they became governor and they are great disappointments to their people. If he like let him be the former prime minister of England, doesn't stop him from failing like his predecessor.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Jennyoge(f): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
bushwailo: I was a bit disappointed in the election results and how poorly APC performed.
The reality is that these BIAFRA and Catholic bigots are still strong and make a majority of Anambra electorate.
Anambra is still mainly conservative and not ready for change.

If the election is conducted again, I don't see Ngige winning.
Ngige should accept the results and let Anambra have Obiano.
They deserve what they voted for.

I only hope Obiano will break away from Obis policies for the betterment of the state.
As per Igbo presidency..... as an Igbo man who followed the last election in Anambra with the level of religious and tribal bigotry,
I don't think we deserve a shot for the next 50 years.
kid... Smh
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
bashy_demy: Tinubu has been the chairman of Mobil oil before 1999, once a Senator of Nigeria.

bros.. calm down!!! chairman of mobil oil? you mean the downstream mobil oil Nigeria? never heard of that..

I know no Nigerian was ever chairman of upstream mobil producing Nigeria.. I don't know much about downstream.. will ask
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by asha80(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: That does not qualify him to be a good governor. There are some governors who attained higher qualification and have good experience than Obiano before they became governor and they are great disappointments to their people. If he like let him be the former prime minister of England, doesn't stop him from failing like his predecessor.
i hope in four years time you will not eat your words raw.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: That does not qualify him to be a good governor. There are some governors who attained higher qualification and had better experience than Obiano before they became governor and they are great disappointments to their people. If he like let him be the former prime minister of England, doesn't stop him from failing like his predecessor.

So please tell us how to identify a good Governor material please! Or is it that any clown running under APC automatically becomes a good governor material? cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank You

3 Likes

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Jennyoge(f): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
as 4 me. D only thing ngige did in his 3yrs was constructing roads 4 his LGAs.

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
asha 80: ngige made a fundamental mistake which is never take your popularity for granted.

Gbam!!! instead of growing it, he was busy engaging in stuffs that put his popularity in a decline..

anambra will always remember how he fought the Ubas.. but he has proven over time that his motives for doing that isn't for the good of ndi anambra.. it was for selfish interests..

he did those lil constructions he did in idemmili to gain legitimacy..
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jennyoge: as 4 me. D only thing ngige did in his 3yrs was constructing roads 4 his LGAs.

You need not tell us, we all know that! I have challenged the APC e-rats here to list Ngige's achievements as a Governor and none has come forth!
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny:

So please tell us how to identify a good Governor material please! Thank You
Unfortunately you just missed the opportunity of having one. Sorry for you.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
blackky100: Abayaya,

Please tell them.

nna eh.. these Ppl dey read only newspapers.. and they swallow everything without investigation
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
bushwailo: I was a bit disappointed in the election results and how poorly APC performed.
The reality is that these BIAFRA and Catholic bigots are still strong and make a majority of Anambra electorate.

I only hope Obiano will break away from Obis policies for the betterment of the state.
As per Igbo presidency..... as an Igbo man who followed the last election in Anambra with the level of religious and tribal bigotry,

all tribes are tribalistic. hausa and yoruba are worse.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
All of a sudden Yorubas love we 'Igbos' so much that they wish us well! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Thanks to them though but we are ok with APGA, we know what is good for us.

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by kasiem(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
kasiem: in my village alone, which is ezinifite, we have two secondary schools and internet servers were mounted in each of them, two million naira was given to each of them for re-equiping the lab and library, ten million was given to each of them for total renovation, a new school was totally built in another part of d villa, the village health centre was renovated to a high standard, a new maternity was built in another part of d villa, security vans with liters of fuel was provided, a pipe borne water in front of my dad's compound, laptops and desktops were shared to the secondary schools in my village etc, so with all these why wont my villa vote for apga? If my villa could vote for apga so would all other villas do cos all the villas gained these things and more. Forget that obi is not a media governor he is doing things in villas.
berem: That does not qualify him to be a good governor. There are some governors who attained higher qualification and had better experience than Obiano before they became governor and they are great disappointments to their people. If he like let him be the former prime minister of England, doesn't stop him from failing like his predecessor.
kasiem: in my village alone, which is ezinifite, we have two secondary schools and internet servers were mounted in each of them, two million naira was given to each of them for re-equiping the lab and library, ten million was given to each of them for total renovation, a new school was totally built in another part of d villa, the village health centre was renovated to a high standard, a new maternity was built in another part of d villa, security vans with liters of fuel was provided, a pipe borne water in front of my dad's compound, laptops and desktops were shared to the secondary schools in my village etc, so with all these why wont my villa vote for apga? If my villa could vote for apga so would all other villas do cos all the villas gained these things and more. Forget that obi is not a media governor he is doing things in villas.
can u say same of ur village since okorocha is a messiah?

2 Likes

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: Unfortunately you just missed the opportunity of having one. Sorry for you.

Ngige? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Please list his achievements as a Governor and as a Senator presently. Lets leave sentiments now and deal with facts!
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by obayaya(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2013

employers judge job seekers with their CVs.. and that's his CV.. and the employers which are ndi anambra likes it..
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Slyr0xMUMU: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy:
Boss how fa make I send my cv abeg

Yeah but you know how it goes? Gotta rojja grin
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny:

Ngige? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Please list his achievements as a Governor and as a Senator presently. Lets leave sentiments now and deal with facts!
You have proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are a sentimental and incorrigible bigot. Why should we now leave sentiments and deal with facts? Am enjoying your idiotic display of foolishness already. go on with the show please!! grin grin
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Kingsley1000(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy: APGA supporters Una funny oo soo na 2k or 3k wey no do me for one day dey make Una dey shout like dis. Awon ode
my friends told me he got 5k from their respectives wards
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: You have proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are a sentimental and incorrigible bigot. Why should we now leave sentiments and deal with facts? Am enjoying your idiotic display of foolishness already. go on with the show please!! grin grin

Eeyaah! So your hate for Igbos have made you mad? I wonder what a yoruba urchin like you has to do with Anambra elections. carry your useless body comot here jare! Up APGA!!!
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by kasiem(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: You have proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are a sentimental and incorrigible bigot. Why should we now leave sentiments and deal with facts? Am enjoying your idiotic display of foolishness already. go on with the show please!! grin grin
nne, u just dey dodge my question o
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by funshint(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Most of u are just so ignorant of what is hpning on ground. Hp u all know that the Returning Officer of the Anambra election has been changed which means Ngige/APC has been vindicated about their allegation against d former returning officer. Secondly what INEC is saying nw is that they've accepted that the whole election is a sham but they cannot order a total cancellation since some results hv earlier been announced because that would be against the electoral law; "once an election result is announced it cannot be re-called again except by a competent court of law". So essentially what INEC is telling Ngige is to approach d court of law if he wants a total cancelation and re-run of d election. Thirdly Ngige/APC were right when they said that a re-run election shld be carried out in nothing less than 4 Local govts instead of just 65 polling units; nw inec whats to rush re-run in more than 150 polling units. What is basically hpning nw is that INEC is nw confused but they don't know hw to admit it. Ngige shld just head to court; he shldn't even bother participating in any rush-rush re-run because that election will definitely be cancelled in its totality. My 2cents!!
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by bode15: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2013

bitter truth
painful truth
sad but true
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny:

Eeyaah! So your hate for Igbos have made you mad? I wonder what a yoruba urchin like you has to do with Anambra elections. carry your useless body comot here jare! Up APGA!!!
Iji kwa ahu? If I am not Igbo then you are a fulani man. Yeye! grin grin
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
kasiem: nne, u just dey dodge my question o
you didn't direct your questions at me,why should I answer them?
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: Iji kwa ahu? If I am not Igbo then you are a fulani man. Yeye! grin grin

Isi adikwa gi mma? Do you really believe you are igbo? SMH! Confused being!
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Gidigidi3(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Onye daa election, ya baa uno. Do the same election 3 times, Apga will still win. The market woman in the village who is the real voter any-time any-day does not read newspapers nor watch all these media hype on TV. It is you and I in the cities who do not have voters card nor vote that are victims of the media hype. When the master riggers are prevented from rigging, their controlled media tells us that the election is rigged but if they had been successful in rigging, then it is free and fair. SORRY, ANAMBRA HAS PASSED THAT STAGE.

1 Like

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Gidigidi3(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
SECTION 179 SUB-SECTION 2 OF THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION SAYS:
(2) A candidate for an election to the office of Governor of a State shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there being two or more candidates -

(a) he has the highest number of votes cast at the election; and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of all the votes cast in each of at least two-thirds of all the local government areas in the State.

As I write, APGA has scored one-quarter of votes cast in 18 of the 21 local governments. Supplementary election will only extend this lead.
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny:

Isi adikwa gi mma? Do you really believe you are igbo? SMH! Confused being!
mba nu! Aburo m onye igbo, abu m onye awusa. Infact, Buhari na nwunye ya bu nne na nna m. Ha muru m na katsina State. I hope you're ok now. Nke a ga abu ikpe azu I ga aju m ajuju enweghi isi n'odu. cool

2 Likes

Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by alexchiny: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: mba nu! Aburo m onye igbo, abu m onye awusa. Infact, Buhari na nwunye ya bu nne na nna m. Ha muru m na katsina State. I hope you're ok now. Nke a ga abu ikpe azu I ga aju ajuju enweghi isi n'odu. cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Mana keduzi ihe mere iji hate Ndiigbo? Bia na emezi ka onye ofe. Na waa oo
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
alexchiny:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Mana keduzi ihe mere iji hate Ndiigbo? Bia na emezi ka onye ofe. Na waa oo
maka gini ka m ga eji akpo umu igbo asi? O buru na okwu si na onu m puta na ewe gi iwe, you have to deal with it. I can't please you to displease myself. smiley .Enweghi ihe di ka ana m akpa agwa ndi ofe. Both of us must not see things the same way. You hear? cool

Back to the topic.....
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by AtlanticBreeze: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
obayaya:

I didn't wanna reply you.. but Posterity won't forgive me if I don't help you step out of ignorance and mediocrity that you are drowning in..

Ngige got 90k votes because he still have sympathisers scattered all over the state. but they are a minority when compared to the kind of support Peter Obi has amongst ndi anambra..

The masses, the grassroots, the ppl that really mattered supported apga..

Ngige can never win anambra gubernatorial elections even if it takes place 20 times..

Now, on the alleged rigging, It is said that it was in obosi that Ngige rigged out Dora akunyili.. as obosi is one rugged community..

karma is really a bitch.. if care is not taken, Ngige will lose his senatorial seat in 2015.. He's a dying political brand.. anybody in anambra can attest to that.

you really need to come down to anambra and weigh in ppls opinion on Ngige.. you will discover that his popularity is a mere media propaganda
keep deceiving yourself, APGA will not see 2nd place in a free and fair poll anyday in Anambra. It is not a hidden fact that the fraud Peter obi is unpopular in the state. APGA rigged to get 170k votes out of 1.7 m and you are talking nonsense
Re: INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election by 1daboi: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
if u dnt like the result, pls locate n hug the nearest transformer in ur street
undecided . Obiano all d way ! # original Agulerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' / PDP Chairmanship Race: Plot Against South-west Bid Thickens / 2019 Election: Pt’s Hashim Remain Most Popular Presidential Candidate Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.