Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? (15710 Views)

Woman Who Hide Provision In Her Underwear After Stealing Them Gets Caught. / Woman Who Eats 30,000 Calories A Day To Fatten Up For Wedding / So Much Food, So Little To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by adexsimply(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
i can smell boredom caused by ASUU all over this thread
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by dicka04(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
lubbish!! U no gt point. If this topic ws a debate rike the ones i took part in duling mah secndaly sch.. then u a roser. Gt insyd jor n dnt le me see ur face awtsyd agn.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
gringrin
Haa!! We no suppose argue this one nah. We all know that men eat more than women.

But my mum eats more than my dad lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by adexsimply(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Baybe: gringrin
Haa!! We no suppose argue this one nah. We all know that men eat more than women.

But my mum eats more than my dad lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Its the men of course.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rawdeal: i can smell boredom caused by ASUU all over this thread

LOL
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Richyflair: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Omo na women o.cos my little cousin sis the chop die especially if na pounded yam.d worse part her papa na yam farmer.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by KaceeDcontrol(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
The reason why females grow fatter than males isn't because they consume more calories, its physiological; the hormones that are produced more in females promote fat storage and muscle breakdown while the male hormones do the opposite.
Of course there are exceptions: women who consume more calories, slim women, fat men, etc, but generally men consume more calories and their bodies use more calories than women.

1 Like

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Aghagba(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
D male.ask rick ross,sean kingston dj khaled,they would tell u
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by ifesly(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
anselm791:

Kids should have their own FP day na, so as to discuss what's bothering them. NL wasn't created for only grown serious minded folks, ask seun.

I thought as much! seems Nigerian youths have refused to out-grow their childhood. Little wonder they are ruled by potential grave occupiers! Truly the future is for Nigerian youths! Just that that future is not now!

nutty_hnic:

Isnt that a more re..tard..ed and deluded topic you created some weeks ago you mo.ro.nic jiggaboo.

By the way, was it your friend who asked you that question or you sell rat killer?

Successful men think outside the box! Creativity is all about how well you can imagine abstract things! That's why you spend time with stupid things and your oyibo mates are there creating products that you would someday die to buy and may not buy! Spend your time doing quality things! Not all past-time activity are creative and encouraged. Don't disappoint your unborn kids!
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Pretyangel25(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Me I no de carry food play o.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by vislabraye(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
I know a woman who wanted to loose weight. She says she doesn't eat too much. But I've noticed that whenever she cooks, she will first of all taste some pieces of meat to see if it is well cooked. After tasting the meat, she waits for some time before tasting a plate of soup.
After tasting enough, she dishes out every body's food and her's is the largest portion. After eating, she tops it up with giant pepsi or small stout. If she's very buoyant, she can as well buy a packet of fruit juice.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by hooper: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
CHAI!!!!
WETTIN ASUU DO NO GOOD AT ALL...
DOES THIS TOPIC WORTH DISCUSSION
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by kufreabasi2013(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
youngmodulus: Time to make the difference clear, and now is the right time for everybody to know the truth
According to my research (Observation), i find out that women eat most.
Female will do the cooking and taste almost the whole pot in the name of i want to know whether there is enough salt or maggi.
my lil sis was cooking yam today, i just branch the kitchen because i was very hungry, on getting to the kitchen, i saw her eating a piece, i asked her what is she doing? she said she is tasting it, (but if we want to eat she dont eat much) this is as a result of too many tasting.. The quantity on plate and the so many tasting which one is much?
Have you ever asked yourself why do women get fatter than the men? despite everybody body believes that the male eat much food than the female... what is your opinion?
so tell me who eat more food?

All of you that are saying men, you are yet to meet a woman that eats like a cow, some times I wonder if there is a big pot in the stomach of some women.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by chi4ik(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
@OP, hey hungry man pls wake up, allow ur sis to enjoy herself na. But 4me I no send, as far as fufu, apku $ bean never finish 4 market. Note; na men chop pass.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by agitator: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
i refuse, reject and bind this evil post in the name of nairaland. Me, my friends and family are covered by the blood of nairaland. Amen
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
see this girl eating amala iya basira grin
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na Men oooo.End of story
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Sike(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
But why do you think we have the Hungry MAN size tho?
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by wonlasewonimi: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
If it's naija it's the women. Haven't you been seeing how big their belle dey be nowadays?
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by IAMBREEZY: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin girls grin
Nadia_SA1: Boys
grin
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
HAVE U EVER DATED A BABE WITHOUT TAKING HER OUT TO EAT?
SHAWARMA BURGER SUYA ETC
THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S SOUL IS THRU HER GUTS
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Ninapha(f): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
ifesly: Nigerian youths are weired and deluded. How can this country grow? Stupid discussion for deluded people.
Dont be harsh to ur life. Some posts help relax daily stress.

We go must dey taste food nah! Tasting is different from eating even if na full plate.cheesy
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Ngokafor(f): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
...and this thread made front page...*smh and unfollows thread*
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Last JOB recruitment 0PPORTUNITY for 2013 now on in GOLDEN LIFE International, LAGOS Nigeria.
VACANCIES available for only WAEC certificate holders with work experience,UNDERGRADUATES and GRADUATES.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT- applicants must reside in lagos.
COMPANY BENEFITS- *Very attractive salary scale with incentives and bonuses
*Flexible working hours
*Free staff bus
*weekly free day
*friendly working environment and many more...
for the venue and time of the interview in Lagos
¤kindly share¤
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by eleojo23: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Richyflair: Omo na women o.cos my little cousin sis the chop die especially if na pounded yam.d worse part her papa na yam farmer.
have you heard of the word 'addiction' before? She's simply addicted to yams!
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by sharubutu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jesus wept! How on earth did this trash make it to the FP? Seriously speaking, the mod who pushed this to the FP has to be prosecuted alongside the officer who messed up Anambra election.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Swiftlee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Isnt that a more re..tard..ed and deluded topic you created some weeks ago you mo.ro.nic jiggaboo.

By the way, was it your friend who asked you that question or you sell rat killer?
Gbawai!! Gbam! Busted! Lol
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Women, no doubt!!! I remember my ecounter in NDA, those girls are hungry beasts!! They eat without any left-over!!! angry
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Gwan2(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sike: But why do you think we have the Hungry MAN size tho?
hmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Healthy Sweet Potato Porridge: How To Prepare Nigerian Sweet Potato Porridge / Cameroon Pepper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.