Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? (15714 Views)

Woman Who Hide Provision In Her Underwear After Stealing Them Gets Caught. / Woman Who Eats 30,000 Calories A Day To Fatten Up For Wedding / So Much Food, So Little To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by onimcee1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
I think i have better informative and argumentative topics than this but they never made front page.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Chrisdavis: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ladies do eat more than guys o. Check out wedding na dem they serve food but guys dey serve drinks.abi how u see am?
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Wizpa(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Phay8: men

Young woman...

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by GetGuide: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
ladies o, what my eyes have seen my mouth cannot say. Some ladies are something else. They would want to finish everything at that moment, thinking they might not see such free food again or such opportunity again.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by QueenTma1(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
abeg na guys eat pass come see were some men they order 4 food d woman way dey sell open mouth dey luk.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by ignis: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2013
onila: obviously men
Thank you dear
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by zinaunreal(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
End of discussion. Close this THREAD!

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by isalegan2: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
kufreabasi2013:

All of you that are saying men, you are yet to meet a woman that eats like a cow, some times I wonder if there is a big pot in the stomach of some women.

Yes. The uterus. undecided

It holds on to all the food in case there's a baby to feed.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by fobit(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
vislabraye: I know a woman who wanted to loose weight. She says she doesn't eat too much. But I've noticed that whenever she cooks, she will first of all taste some pieces of meat to see if it is well cooked. After tasting the meat, she waits for some time before tasting a plate of soup.
After tasting enough, she dishes out every body's food and her's is the largest portion. After eating, she tops it up with giant pepsi or small stout. If she's very buoyant, she can as well buy a packet of fruit juice.
....lol and she does not eat much
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
she eats up the suya while the guy dey chop the onions,
Na She of course.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Freiburger(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
I cant really tell, but i know that competing with pregnant women on who eats more, is just a waste of time. But i can understand cuz they're not eating alone. grin
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Vicky2k(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2013
Ofcourse, its we the Men cos we need Energy to Make Money though some women do eat but definitely not like the Men

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by iamdsam: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2013
I don't believe any of them do eat most. But I believe the type of work and the daily activities determines it.

1 Like

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by iamdsam: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Freiburger: I cant really tell, but i know that competing with pregnant women on who eats more, is just a waste of time. But i can understand cuz they're not eating alone. grin
I love this comment. Pregnant women aren't eating alone indeed... Lol
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Odoemacyril(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Amaaskia: Its the men of course.

u neva start
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Chidonsky: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
@all women eat more than guz,if u judge by how occasional food is been consumed,the girls lead, but if u judge by the level of quantity consumed at a specific time guz we lead because of the energy involved and required 4 work..most tym it can last them 4 hrs unlikes girls that eat at interval.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by latrust(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Healthy Sweet Potato Porridge: How To Prepare Nigerian Sweet Potato Porridge / Cameroon Pepper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.