Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Your Opinion On This Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion On This Pls (1943 Views)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
She demanded money from me, so i told her that why can't she ask her father? Knowing fully well that her parents are financially okay. She therefore replied me saying - does my father browse me?
She uttered the words with annoyance o.
I was just staring at her.
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Your thoughts about her pls
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
NO!!!!!it should be our thought about u sad
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by demelza: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wetin you want make we do now? undecided
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Waiting for mature people's comment
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by jmoore(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Keep staring at her.
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
migbe: Your thoughts about her pls
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Orisirisi..i jst dey hear dis oo browse
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by zeb04(f): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
If u ve d money,y not giv
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by prospero5(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
i drop N10 for my offering and walk away. u d pastor, decide what u want to do wit it.
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by borie4u(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
If i were u i would gladly give her the money and believe i dont owe her any ring or commitment. I will be browsing and paying and will be waiting for when she will tell me i broke her heart. will be happy to tell her that shebi i always pay for the service u rendered.My friend u ve not found urself a wife yet so enjoy it while it last

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
It depends on the way u urself said that why can't she ask her father,more-over she saw her father there before she demanded for the money from you so I don't see anything wrong if she demands for money from u,if u have give her and if you don't tell her u don't have,I feel u asking her why can't she ask her father may sound harsh to her!!!it depends on the way u and ur babe started the relationship,,sometimes before one says some things we need to think of how the person u are telling would react to it,what u said to her that" why can't she ask her father" to u that is not a bad question to ask but to her it may sound bad,for example imagine u want to have sex with her and she told u that can't u go and ask for sex from a prostitute am sure u would get angry also,

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by jmoore(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
prepaid or postpaid.

Prostitute relationship mentality.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
leavestory: It depends on the way u urself said that why can't she ask her father,more-over she saw her father there before she demanded for the money from you so I don't see anything wrong if she demands for money from u,if u have give her and if you don't tell her u don't have,I feel u asking her why can't she ask her father may sound harsh to her!!!it depends on the way u and ur babe started the relationship,,sometimes before one says some things we need to think of how the person u are telling would react to it,what u said to her that" why can't she ask her father" to u that is not a bad question to ask but to her it may sound bad,for example imagine u want to have sex with her and she told u that can't u go and ask for sex from a prostitute am sure u would get angry also,
u too lyk story and ur username na leavestory
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Harbosede02: u too lyk story and ur username na leavestory
the username na irony !!!u gerrit? grin
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
leavestory: the username na irony !!!u gerrit? grin
i hear
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2013
borie4u: If i were u i would gladly give her the money and believe i dont owe her any ring or commitment. I will be browsing and paying and will be waiting for when she will tell me i broke her heart. will be happy to tell her that shebi i always pay for the service u rendered.My friend u ve not found urself a wife yet so enjoy it while it last
I appreciate your opinion bro, tanx
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2013
leavestory: It depends on the way u urself said that why can't she ask her father,more-over she saw her father there before she demanded for the money from you so I don't see anything wrong if she demands for money from u,if u have give her and if you don't tell her u don't have,I feel u asking her why can't she ask her father may sound harsh to her!!!it depends on the way u and ur babe started the relationship,,sometimes before one says some things we need to think of how the person u are telling would react to it,what u said to her that" why can't she ask her father" to u that is not a bad question to ask but to her it may sound bad,for example imagine u want to have sex with her and she told u that can't u go and ask for sex from a prostitute am sure u would get angry also,
Thanks bro, but I told her in a gentlemanly way
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by clemz85(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
"like attracts like" if the answer was bad, it can be traced the question was bad too, Op make sure you guys don't have pro cus of it, cus its part of dating activities
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Dubemkelly(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
U r very stingy n selfish, u browse her site n u don't pay 4 maintenance fee...Things aint done dat way nigga. Situp!
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by sunnyt1(m): 12:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Its so shocking that most gals take relationship either as a job opportunity or proffesion.

So we pay for using the internet, pls check up the meaning of prostitution in the dictionary
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Op, Na Both of Una dey browse each other and since she aint MTN, she shouldn't get shishi abi she be ashy ?
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2013
sunny t: Its so shocking that most gals take relationship either as a job opportunity or proffesion.

So we pay for using the internet, pls check up the meaning of prostitution in the dictionary
The tin tire me o, and the funniest part of it is her parents her financially okay.
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Dubemkelly: U r very stingy n selfish, u browse her site n u don't pay 4 maintenance fee...Things aint done dat way nigga. Situp!
Ok
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2013
donroxy: Op, Na Both of Una dey browse each other and since she aint MTN, she shouldn't get shishi abi she be ashy ?
Abi
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by 7footre(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guy which data plan you de use browse am? All night package shey?
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by adexsimply(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
na free browsing you sef wan do? cheesy
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
@poster.

You sounded rude, no girl will take that statement with u likely

Shey u know know say if u want date naija girls, make u ready to carry bukata, load for head.

Na your load and wahala so deal with it.

Oga find her something even thou he small except u know get, na their way all of dem patapata, u can't escape it. Leave her and get another girl na still same story.

Even my maale tell me recently say u think say na only fine boi? Abi u think say na for mouth? U wan marry fine beta woman, son na money ooo. D tin jst dey ring for my head

Omo d way I dey accelerate to get beta money o crititical hahaha lol

One thing I also noticed about women is they love money generally that's just bitter truth. She always wants to look fly
and expect u to meet her expectation and demands.

So if a girl or lady really like u. Her love for you is like 60-70% but if u have got money, then u ve given her security, more respect for u then her love for u will boost to 200% grin she will always kiss ur toes hahahahaha

So if u aint capable yet for a relationship don't go into it cos it might be tasking and relatively expensive
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by migbe(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
faakay: @poster.

You sounded rude, no girl will take that statement with u likely

Shey u know know say if u want date naija girls, make u ready to carry bukata, load for head.

Na your load and wahala so deal with it.

Oga find her something even thou he small except u know get, na their way all of dem patapata, u can't escape it. Leave her and get another girl na still same story.

Even my maale tell me recently say u think say na only fine boi? Abi u think say na for mouth? U wan marry fine beta woman, son na money ooo. D tin jst dey ring for my head

Omo d way I dey accelerate to get beta money o crititical hahaha lol

One thing I also noticed about women is they love money generally that's just bitter truth. She always wants to look fly
and expect u to meet her expectation and demands.

So if a girl or lady really like u. Her love for you is like 60-70% but if u have got money, then u ve given her security, more respect for u then her love for u will boost to 200% grin she will always kiss ur toes hahahahaha

So if u aint capable yet for a relationship don't go into it cos it might be tasking and relatively expensive
But we still have some who don't give a toss about your money. Thanks anyway, your points are noted. Cheers
Re: Your Opinion On This Pls by Adaeze003(f): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Edited.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice Concerning My Gf / Girls Will You Collect This Kind Of High-hill As Val Gift? / Do you remember this book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.