Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Fighting Back! - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fighting Back! (78909 Views)

THE PURITAN....A Story Of Love,treason,freedom Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting Back! by damolasanusi(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Finally I'm here.. Nice work
More updates bfore I explode here oooo
Re: Fighting Back! by mirajune: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
I like your story but your are sometimes being too dramatic. "our lady"?
Re: Fighting Back! by mirajune: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
I know its just a story but its too surreal.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Damola and Mirajune, Welcome on board.
Re: Fighting Back! by Hameenat94(f): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Queen xstar:
Muuuaahh!! Milove, Welcome on board. Please serve her favorite Africa dish with cold malt.
i wil gladly do dat. i pity hess
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hameenat94:
i wil gladly do dat. i pity hess
Sure thing dearie, I would have died of depression in her shoes .
How're you feeling?
Re: Fighting Back! by Hameenat94(f): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2014
Queen xstar: Sure thing dearie, I would have died of depression.
How're you feeling?
im gud hess
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
The Suzuki precede the Bentley were Ethel and Hester were and the other vehicles followed.

Ethel was silent throughout the entire ride even as he listened as Dominic and Kalu who were in front commented on the sermon, sharing what they learnt.

He glanced at Hester who was relaxed with here eyes shut. She had sat beside Chime in church and they were before him. He saw her wipe her tears during the sermon.

No matter how he tried, he couldn't comprehend Oladimeji driving force. He felt sorry for her, imagine loosing two friends within a season.

Based on Oladimeji terminating the life of his best friend, he was not going to let it be swept under the carpet.

He would carry his research and strike in due time.

Rumors were flying about the President son having a hand in the assassinated construction engineer.

++++
Re: Fighting Back! by phyla(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Don't tell me this would be all for today,bring it on ma'am.Biko
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
He coughed once, twice and spat blood. His T shirt was soaked in blood and one of his eyes was filled with blood.

'Don't torture him anymore, take him out and butcher him. ' Oladimeji stopped spacing, his face was so distorted in anger that one could never believe he was actually handsome. His eyes were red due to sleeplessness and the nightmare he had been having for the past couple of days, in fact since he heard the rumor, he had not been himself.

'Boss …boss please have mercy on me, they are …are no rumor. ' He inhaled deeply and sobbed. 'I shot him boss …I never knew he was Osagie Osahon. ' His whole body shook.

'You are wooden headed! . ' Oladimeji screamed exasperated before slapping him. 'Oh you've ruined me!' He wailed. ' Are you blind! Do you need a telescope to you he was the one!'

'I'm sorry boss …I never knew, please have mercy.

'Out of all the whole none entities in a Kenya, you chose him to pull a trigger! ' He glared at him hysterical.

'I was only following ... order.'

He placed both hand around his neck and squeezed it.'That order will kill you! You bastard, before you ruin me, I will completely destroy you and you will be a thing of nought. ' His grip tightened.

++++
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
phyla: Don't tell me this would be all for today,bring it on ma'am.Biko
Biko I have and will type more.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Keep your criticism and comment coming. I beg …
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Viewing this topic:Jhymrod(f),Khemyte(f),arc~k1, Nnamnsoj ... You were seen o.
Re: Fighting Back! by arck1: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
I was silently following before but now she caught me....Hess you got an amazing story,its so good and everything following oderly *me love it* Your knowledge of tech is good.All I knw is d glowing days of Dimeji is gradually coming to an end for sure.keep it up
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lamcibagulation,yemitosin(f),...oya o drop your 2kobo
Re: Fighting Back! by Hameenat94(f): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
ola sabi osaz? unbelievable
Re: Fighting Back! by Khemyte(f): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
I actually started yesterday nd i want 2 catch up b4 droppin my 2 kobo. Gud job (y)
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hameenat94: ola sabi osaz? unbelievable
Haba Hameenat. Osaz was good at his job. He was popular na, international sef .
Re: Fighting Back! by SenatorPope(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
*Pants heavily* Finally here I am.....

Na my 2kobo be dz ooooo.....hope I will be welcomed to join d Fighting back family?

Den I would also want to suggest u list names of celebrities that each of ur characters looks like since ur re nt dat perfect in d description thing.
E.g Hester---Nadia buhari
Ethel----Gabriel Afolayan

I think have read something of this idea b4 on NL...
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Senator_Pope: *Pants heavily* Finally here I am.....

Na my 2kobo be dz ooooo.....hope I will be welcomed to join d Fighting back family?

Den I would also want to suggest u list names of celebrities that each of ur characters looks like since ur re nt dat perfect in d description thing.
E.g Hester---Nadia buhari
Ethel----Gabriel Afolayan

I think have read something of this idea b4 on NL...
Welcome darling. Your contribution was noted. Your favored dish and chilled malt will be served shortly.
I eventually did make a description Of Hester, Ethel and Osaz.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Viewing this topic:benibank,Switcommy(f), beckytunde(f),'Miebi(f),Ifedee06an...2kobo things. Commy it's been a while. Hope you're okay. A happy new year to you.
Re: Fighting Back! by afangide(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Osaz's death felt by Oladimeji?...that single show of respect for life can't change my hatred for him Jor..
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
FOURTEEN

'I don't feel too good.' Hester sat back and closed her eyes.

She had mumbled but he heard her. He was driving the car and she was seated in front with him while Godwin and Kalu were behind. They were coming from a book launch in which Ethel had been invited.

'Do you want out? ' He glanced at her.

'It is not a sick feeling Ethel, it is a feeling that something is wrong. ' She adjusted herself on the seat and peered at the rear mirror.

The guys behind looked at the rectangular clear space of the tinted windscreen while Ethel glanced at the rear mirror not slowing down.

'We are being followed, I've noticed those grey vehicles from the express. 'Ethel announced.

Hester exhaled. He had noticed too, how could he have been so calm.

'We have to inform the rest, we have to turn back at the next diversion. ' Godwin said. Wale, Dominic, Chime and Precious were in the car preceding with Dominic driving. '

'We can't turn around, they will block the road or there be obstruction of traffic, besides, the next turn will be too bumpy. There is a close nearby, we will head for there so we can prepare for them. Kalu call Wale and inform him. He looked at her as he changed gears.

'Don't panick Hess, you don't have to worry since we are all here.' She said for him knowingly.

Ethel could not help but smile at her statement. 'I was actually going to say Hess, don't be nervous, just stay close to us.'

'I don't know if I have problem with grammar and interpretation because I doubt if there is a difference between the two.'

He only beamed respecting her instinct. He reached out and gave her hand a brief squeeze.

She said a short prayer in her mind.

'Sir message delivered. ' Kalu reported and patted his gun.

Ethel glanced at the mirror once more before saying a prayer in his mind.

+++++
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Still anticipating o, except Hameenat and Duro, what is your favorite part so far?
I saw you Cecegracen, uchebest2006(m),Sheila221 ... looking forward to your comment.
A happy Sunday and week of blessings to you, you, you and you, even you and you too, I saw you na.
Re: Fighting Back! by Sheila221(f): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
She caught me......nice story u av here ma'am,u got me hooked. Kudos 2u.
Re: Fighting Back! by chistar01(m): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Me likey cheesy
Re: Fighting Back! by Jhymrod(f): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2014
Weldone Queen,enjoying dis story.
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2014
afangide: Osaz's death felt by Oladimeji?...that single show of respect for life can't change my hatred for him Jor..
Is that what you called showing respect? He more interested in the ruin being associated with his death could do to his political career
Re: Fighting Back! by Queenxstar(f): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Sheila221: She caught me......nice story u av here ma'am,u got me hooked. Kudos 2u.
Welcome on board dear.
Re: Fighting Back! by afangide(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Queen xstar: Is that what you called showing respect? He more interested in the ruin being associated with his death could do to his political career
Okay, I got it!
Re: Fighting Back! by SenatorPope(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2014
Ghen ghen ghen another action packed update.....,Queen abeg I no fit wait again oooooo.
Re: Fighting Back! by Switcommy(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2014
Queen xstar: Viewing this topic:benibank,Switcommy(f), beckytunde(f),'Miebi(f),Ifedee06an...2kobo things. Commy it's been a while. Hope you're okay. A happy new year to you.
.....dear,,wish u a happy new yr 2..sorry,i ve nt been commenting....it jst dat am speechless...

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.