Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers (9321 Views)

UNESCO Seeks Osun’s Permission To Adopt, Reproduce Opon Imo / Opon Imo Will Save Osun N8.4Billion Of Textbook Procurement Costs / Imo To Establish Four New Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by chamboy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
emmahoney: Ogbeni is liar, most grade12 students have not gotten anything!! He is just a noise maker contributing nuissance to the state. Here @ Iwo in Osun state only one school has been given the so callled tablet aka "opon imo" out of about 20 schools. Is that not pathetic? All he knows to do is to make noise!!. Nigeria an only be great if we shun voting for parties but personality. All is well sha. Naijiria a daaraa oo, Osun nan oni gbeyin.
BABA CALM DOWN E GO SOON REACH UR SIDE
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Youngartist(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
they only gave it to baptist high school students in Iwo not all schools.
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by chamboy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
[size=22pt] ABEG NO IGBO TO SPOIL THIS THREAD FOR US, AWON OLOSHI[/size]

1 Like

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by chamboy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Youngartist: they only gave it to baptist high school students in Iwo not all schools.
OGA IWO E GO SOON CIRCULATE OO
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Slizbeat(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Aregbesola....Why didn't you provide for the teachers first na?? How then were the students studying??

Well, too late to start complaining, just finish what you have started but then I ask, what if a student breaks the screen of his/her own Opon Imo, what are the solutions?? And are they allowed to take it home?? If No, how are they going to be reading on their own(In the case where they used to have textbooks)

Again, is the Opon imo a total eradication of the use of textbooks??

1 Like

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Pontaboki: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
If you like Share your mama,we will never relaese those Rogues you call Election Observers in Imo State.Na so so Beans dey go dey chop for Awaiting Trial.Useless man
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by DollyParton1(f): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
hooper:

TAKE IT EASY..
ASK UR PAPA IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF OPON IMO...
MOFOS!!! ONIRANU ,AMUKUNMEKO, ODE, FOBO RANA OMO....

shebi o ma n fi baba e ati iya e tayin ni. ko le dun mi fun e. iwo omo ti won o gbe rana yi. omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by anonimi: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Has Ogbeni Aregbesola taken care of the BASICS of education already such as

* Adequate ratio of teachers:students
* Total enrolment of all children in schools i.e. no kids roaming the streets of Osun STATE during school hours
* Adequate ratio of classrooms:students
* Adequately paid teachers

2 Likes

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by greatgod2012(f): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
hooper:

TAKE IT EASY..
ASK UR PAPA IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF OPON IMO...
MOFOS!!! ONIRANU ,AMUKUNMEKO, ODE, FOBO RANA OMO....

haba!
Kilode
Take it easy on him now.if he doesnt know something, your best bet is to educate him, not calling him all these names.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
what the hell is opon imo?
that thing we use in cleaning our ears when dirty
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by dharrey2012: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
It wont b fair for me nt to comment on dis............
Some ppl just come out here witot any prove or fact to back their claims. I dont lyk it wen goverment blind us wif their propagandas, it happened during Oyinlola's tenure and its happening ryt now too.

1. Only about 20% of senior skul students av bn given, dis is in contrast to wat government is saying.
2. Can u guys remember mega schools d govr claimed to av built in, for most local governement i knw of, i cant find any building there.

Am a concerned citizen not a political dog and i will challenge anybody who feels otherwise to take a tour round the state n interview d real ppl living there.
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by 9inches(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
chamboy: [size=22pt] ABEG NO IGBO TO SPOIL THIS THREAD FOR US, AWON OLOSHI[/size]

Nonsense! Using paint to fill cracked walls. What has he done before handing out 'opon imo' to every kunle and Tolu in the state? What educational developmental programme is he working on? Can ALL secondary schools in Osun state boast of equipped science labs, pipe borne water, electric power, ICT, etc... And all you blinded 'ignorantuses' cannot smell a dumb idea of using paint to fill a cracked wall. Bunch of paid pipers!

www.nairaland.com/1516038/world-bank-adopt-anambras-education
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by chamboy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
9inches:

Nonsense! Using paint to fill cracked walls. What has he done before handing out 'opon imo' to every kunle and Tolu in the state? What educational developmental programme is he working on? Can ALL secondary schools in Osun state boast of equipped science labs, pipe borne water, electric power, ICT, etc... And all you blinded 'ignorantuses' cannot smell a dumb idea of using paint to fill a cracked wall. Bunch of paid pipers!

Come to osun state n check na ode.... lemme give u one secret osun states public secondary school students would soon start to check result online.... carry ur fake Igbo news awau
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by chamboy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
9inches:

Come to osun state n check na ode.... lemme give u one secret osun states public secondary school students would soon start to check result online.... carry ur fake Igbo news away
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by chamboy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
9inches:

Chairman serious u are dumb ask uniosun students n check for news about education in osun states b4 babbling here
Oniranu
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by chamboy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls if u want to criticize do it with raw fact not NTA news rubbish
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
What is 'opon imo'?
Is dt like some tablet or something?
If yes, how are they supposed to access the textbooks? Did he like download the e-books for them already? I just don't gerrit!
SOMEBODY HELP!
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by seniorboy1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
hooper:

FATHER FORGIVE HIM FOR HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING
You should rather ask for forgiveness. What d hell has aregbe done in osun?? Opon-imo that has bin lanched since 1st half of dis year, dualisation since 2011 from osogbo to ijabe kwara boundary dat is still within osogbo nt yet at Prism steel rolling in ikirun, yet to demolish houses at inisha, okuku, oyan, konta-ijabe(as he has bin doing), dualisation of osogbo-gbogan-akoda with nothing to show, dualisation of osogbo-ilesa with nothing to show since 2012 february, dualisation of osogbo ife bye pass with just demolition of mds-ogo oluwa, distribution of uniform that we cant identify d student of each school again nd you call that 'reclassification', closing down of schools that were meant to serve a community, a community can nt boast of a secondary school now even primary school, he changed the destiny of osogbo to construction site without future, no major project has been commission(Aregbe will say 'it is people right why should we commission it before they can use it'), tell me which project is available to commission?? There a lot only if you lives in osun you can know.NOTE: I'm not a supporter of d opposition party in osun

1 Like

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by seniorboy1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
chamboy:
Come to osun state n check na ode.... lemme give u one secret osun states public secondary school students would soon start to check result online.... carry ur fake Igbo news awau
Oya give us examples.. Make i help u... Our shepherd at alekuwodo osogbo... I laugh in typical yoruba.. Even d newly built 900 capacity can not boast of a library, science larboratory, football field, ict lab etc.
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Controversy: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Opom Imo is a big fraud
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by kasco27: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
senior boy: You should rather ask for forgiveness. What d hell has aregbe done in osun?? Opon-imo that has bin lanched since 1st half of dis year, dualisation since 2011 from osogbo to ijabe kwara boundary dat is still within osogbo nt yet at Prism steel rolling in ikirun, yet to demolish houses at inisha, okuku, oyan, konta-ijabe(as he has bin doing), dualisation of osogbo-gbogan-akoda with nothing to show, dualisation of osogbo-ilesa with nothing to show since 2012 february, dualisation of osogbo ife bye pass with just demolition of mds-ogo oluwa, distribution of uniform that we cant identify d student of each school again nd you call that 'reclassification', closing down of schools that were meant to serve a community, a community can nt boast of a secondary school now even primary school, he changed the destiny of osogbo to construction site without future, no major project has been commission(Aregbe will say 'it is people right why should we commission it before they can use it'), tell me which project is available to commission?? There a lot only if you lives in osun you can know.NOTE: I'm not a supporter of d opposition party in osun
. All wot u've stated above are peculiar mess. U don't knw anything but proved as if u knw many things. Be informed not be deformed awe.
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Oludrex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
f rain c: i'm sorry to say this but you lack home training

He actually trained your Mom.. And infact he was the intermediary btw her n ur pop.. .. You shud really be sorry
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by shegzi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
what the hell is opon imo?
i wounder o?
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by seniorboy1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
kasco27: . All wot u've stated above are peculiar mess. U don't knw anything but proved as if u knw many things. Be informed not be deformed awe.
Tell me something that is not penkelemesi.
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
shegzi: i wounder o?
read my previous post
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Classcaptain1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Opon imo ko opon ofo ni,misplaced priorities......smh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by DAMIGHT(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Osun governor they always lie ......media government ..noise maker
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by djjoad(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Govnor Kayode Fayemi as part of his propanga just like ogbeni...also claims to have given teachers laptops...where he sold the laptops to them @100k to be deducted monthly for 12months from their salaries...
APC...."all "propagandist" congress"

1 Like

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
I was in Osogbo yesterday, i must confess the man is trying in terms of road construction and educational facilities. Not only is he going to give students and teachers tablets, he his building modern classrooms in some selected schools across the state. May God help him to deliver more.
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by 9inches(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2013
chamboy:
Chairman serious u are dumb ask uniosun students n check for news about education in osun states b4 babbling here
Oniranu

^^^ opon Imo at work

1 Like

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Adesinawale(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2013
emmahoney: Ogbeni is liar, most grade12 students have not gotten anything!! He is just a noise maker contributing nuissance to the state. Here @ Iwo in Osun state only one school has been given the so callled tablet aka "opon imo" out of about 20 schools. Is that not pathetic? All he knows to do is to make noise!!. Nigeria an only be great if we shun voting for parties but personality. All is well sha. Naijiria a daaraa oo, Osun nan oni gbeyin.
hey mister man, wot do i hear u say now ? Abeg make u find sumtin beta and stop fabricating lies here...i'm also a student in osun state and i knw dis man ability compared to that fatty Oyinlola or wotsoever... pls, keep mute if u cant join d champions
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by seniorboy1(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Adesinawale: hey mister man, wot do i hear u say now ? Abeg make u find sumtin beta and stop fabricating lies here...i'm also a student in osun state and i knw dis man ability compared to that fatty Oyinlola or wotsoever... pls, keep mute if u cant join d champions
Pls which school in osun state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

61th Rugular Result Of N.d.a Kaduna Is Out. / Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls / Who Discovered River Niger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.