Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers (9325 Views)

UNESCO Seeks Osun’s Permission To Adopt, Reproduce Opon Imo / Opon Imo Will Save Osun N8.4Billion Of Textbook Procurement Costs / Imo To Establish Four New Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Adesinawale(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2013
senior boy: Pls which school in osun state.
Community High School, Ota-efun, Osogbo.
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by neupert(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2013
hooper:
ASK YOUR PAPA

You don't have to be abusive , opon imo is a knowledge tablet
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by hooper: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
anonimi: Has Ogbeni Aregbesola taken care of the BASICS of education already such as

* Adequate ratio of teachers:students
* Total enrolment of all children in schools i.e. no kids roaming the streets of Osun STATE during school hours
* Adequate ratio of classrooms:students
* Adequately paid teachers

GO N ASK UR PAPA THAT QUESTION, AM VERY SURE HE WILL TELL YOU....

THEIR IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OGBENI GOVERNANCE N OYINLOLA GOVERNANCE
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by hooper: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

shebi o ma n fi baba e ati iya e tayin ni. ko le dun mi fun e. iwo omo ti won o gbe rana yi. omo ale jati jati

SEBI IYA LO BI MI FUN OMOLE..
IWO OMO TI O NI EKO ILE YII ...
APORONU RE TI YORO ,AFOFUN
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by mapet: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2013
@ Slizbeat,

I hope you're not reasoning from somewhere else other than the thinking faculty. Opon Imo is a study aid, it is not a replacement for classroom learning, but a complement. If you ask me, giving teachers the tablet is simply a luxury, except it is customized for teachers. Opon Imo consists of e-copy of textbooks and past questions among other things. these are pertinent needs of students and not teachers.

Then all the questions you possed here are simply 2years late and had been answered then. My only advise that you simply "announce" your ignorance rather than display it.

Slizbeat: Aregbesola....Why didn't you provide for the teachers first na?? How then were the students studying??

Well, too late to start complaining, just finish what you have started but then I ask, what if a student breaks the screen of his/her own Opon Imo, what are the solutions?? And are they allowed to take it home?? If No, how are they going to be reading on their own(In the case where they used to have textbooks)

Again, is the Opon imo a total eradication of the use of textbooks??
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by mapet: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Why don't you jump on a bus to Osun and request?
anonimi: Has Ogbeni Aregbesola taken care of the BASICS of education already such as

* Adequate ratio of teachers:students
* Total enrolment of all children in schools i.e. no kids roaming the streets of Osun STATE during school hours
* Adequate ratio of classrooms:students
* Adequately paid teachers
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by emmasege: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2013
U are the one spilling rubbish. Bigotry has blinded ur sense of reasoning. I join my voice with the guy's and so many others who have debunked the claim that Opon imo is widely distributed. I'm from Osun state (not state of Osun), I live and work here. I have said it b4 that some De Raufs have infiltrated nairaland with the aim of boosting his profile and public perception as we move towards 2014. As God lives and His Spirit lives, Osun shall be set free from government characterised by propaganda, religious tension and extremism, idolatry, poor welfare package for civil servants, nepotism, thuggery and robbery/siphoning of state funds in the name of capital projects IJN. Osun state shall be re-birthed!!!!!!!
Aminat508: takulaha' ankotiqoti' u beta fear Allah! Nd d Last Day! U suppose get real evidience before broadcasting rubbish..
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by emmasege: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2013
U are the one spilling rubbish. Bigotry has blinded ur sense of reasoning. I join my voice with the guy's and so many others who have debunked the claim that Opon imo is widely distributed. I'm from Osun state (not state of Osun), I live and work here. I have said it b4 that some De Raufs have infiltrated nairaland with the aim of boosting his profile and public perception as we move towards 2014. As God lives and His Spirit lives, Osun shall be set free from government characterised by propaganda, religious tension and extremism, idolatry, poor welfare package for civil servants, nepotism, thuggery and robbery/siphoning of state funds in the name of capital projects IJN. Osun state shall be re-birthed!!!!!!! Amen.
Aminat508: takulaha' ankotiqoti' u beta fear Allah! Nd d Last Day! U suppose get real evidience before broadcasting rubbish..
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by DollyParton1(f): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2013
hooper:

SEBI IYA LO BI MI FUN OMOLE..
IWO OMO TI O NI EKO ILE YII ...
APORONU RE TI YORO ,AFOFUN

Lol.... You Saying someone lacks home training... Forgetting how swift you were to send me to my papa. Wow! You must be an animal for sure.

And cut that shiit man!!! If you want to defend your Governor, do it like some classy sensible person. No need of being rude or making noise. But then, u are just as razz as d gov u are defending
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by Slizbeat(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
mapet: @ Slizbeat,

I hope you're not reasoning from somewhere else other than the thinking faculty. Opon Imo is a study aid, it is not a replacement for classroom learning, but a complement. If you ask me, giving teachers the tablet is simply a luxury, except it is customized for teachers. Opon Imo consists of e-copy of textbooks and past questions among other things. these are pertinent needs of students and not teachers.

Then all the questions you possed here are simply 2years late and had been answered then. My only advise that you simply "announce" your ignorance rather than display it.

So if it's just a complementary study aid, it means the state still spends over the 8billion naira on textbooks and not save as it's been claimed??
Re: Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers by emmahoney(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Adesinawale: hey mister man, wot do i hear u say now ? Abeg make u find sumtin beta and stop fabricating lies here...i'm also a student in osun state and i knw dis man ability compared to that fatty Oyinlola or wotsoever... pls, keep mute if u cant join d champions
pls, wake up from ur slumber. I'm not saying the guy is nt trying neither am I praising him. This man is a noise maker. He has nt even distributed the so called tablet to up to 10percent pupils!! He is a clueless leader.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List On Universities That Sell Supplementary Form? / 61th Rugular Result Of N.d.a Kaduna Is Out. / Who Discovered River Niger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.