Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d (8922 Views)

Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D / No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D / More Pictures :d:d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Jeovy(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2008
Joseph the dreamer,thats not the meaning of my own Amebo
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AshtonJake(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2008
You guys better mean good on whatcha saying. . . . . . What is the exact meaning of Amebo then? The meaning where everyone knows?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2008
grin grin grin joesph na who say make you talk

jeovy oya come and explain to us how amebo and sweetheart take relate
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2008
this one wey ashton jake dey drink panadol on top gab headache

b like say im too like d babe
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AshtonJake(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2008
jaymobb:

this one wey ashton jake dey drink panadol on top gab headache

b like say im too like d babe

WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT DUDE English please if ya dont mind.

Jeovy,
I'm waitin. . .
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by LordChaser(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2008
Who callin my sis a Bitch That dude betta explain himself. . . . angry

JAKE, Who you callin a cheerleader you white Sand Ass Nigga!!!
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2008
chaser beware of the 'n' word on nairaland . meanwhile u're amebo friend is not here why ?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2008
sorry dude i dont intend to explain natin

try askin any nigerian u might b hanging out wid wat i mean sorry dude
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by LordChaser(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2008
Joseph6:

chaser beware of the 'n' word on nairaland . meanwhile u're amebo friend is not here why ?

Whats amebo? And which friend are you reffering to?

Oh really? Cause I think I've said the N word so many times here. . . . And dont you think for a change, the whites should get that calling in today's century just to make up for the past?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2008
the whites dont exactly fulfill the dictionary standard of n lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. so when ur fat brat of a sister comes, tell her jeovi called her a diabolic bitch ok and dont tell her i called her fat. ladies hate being called fat
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by LordChaser(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2008
Joseph6:

the whites don't exactly fulfill the dictionary standard of n lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. so when your fat brat of a sister comes, tell her jeovi called her a diabolic bitch ok and don't tell her i called her fat. ladies hate being called fat

So you're sayin that you would prefer to be called a Nigga instead as in a Slave

Excuse me, are you calling my sister fat Are you brainless or what? Havent you look at yourself in the mirror you fool  angry  angry  angry

You typing your dope here you think she wont come in here and read your uncivilize crap?

GEEEZ some guys are retarded in da head. . . .
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2008
chaser, u really are an idiot how wld u feel if a white calls u white trash. . . . . . . .nothing, u'll feel absolutely nothing so make use of ur numer 6,even/if u shld be insulted hearin such word how much more uttering it?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2008
Chase, Jake, ignore the bastard above me. He's another blabbering monkey around here. And I thought Ch3coo was rude but this guy and Jeovy and jaymobb are wose off. Oh Hey!!! Da 'J' Gay Brothas! grin angry Arrow!
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2008
u can add jake to that list afterall he looks the gayest and as 4 u anthony with all the 101% gayvibe u parrade up and down children must dread ur pervy face and thats a fact , and trust my pple they'll never allow their kid within 100 meters of a grinch like u
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2008
Joseph6:

u can add jake to that list afterall he looks the gayest and as for you anthony with all the 101% gayvibe u parrade up and down children must dread your pervy face and thats a fact , and trust my people they'll never allow their kid within 100 meters of a grinch like u
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

CHASE, Hand ove the gun here this time after shootin Garmant!
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2008
You know what? You reminded me of a women nagging day and night. I think you're the gay pal!

And looking at your picture, you look like shit anywayz.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2008
how many litres of chemical did u say u used on ur hair again? or oh its synthetic hair ,u're gayer than elton john look at ur face u're dyed hair the contact lenses the infact u're a cursed gay and meanwhile u still managed to look like a decent piece of horse crap
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2008
Hello. . . . For your information, thats called Fashion in the Fashion industry today. Da ladies love it.

How about you Baldy No sense of fashion at all. Which lady would fall for your uglinest lipsrsealed
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2008
pls even if i were gay i wldnt dig u, u're dat hideous, look at ur scrawny ass neck and i'm sure u're on leather pants yuck, u're disgusting
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2008
Joseph6:

please even if i were gay i wldnt dig u, u're that hideous, look at your scrawny ass neck and i'm sure u're on leather pants yuck, u're disgusting

Oh pleaseeee Black Baldy. Did I say gays dig me? Are you balind and retarded or what? I SAID DA LADIES FOOL!

Excusez moi, who wears Leather pants in todays society guess its you since you brought it up.BIMBO!
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2008
with the way u look there's only one sex u're after so stop pretending and i must tell u dat u're in the wrong place please shift base
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2008
Joseph6:

with the way u look there's only one sex u're after so stop pretending and i must tell u that u're in the wrong place please shift base

Yes Baldy and thats da ladies!

Who invited you in our thread to mock in da first place

[gosh. . .  you are really retarded. I thought it was like 60% but now its 100% solely retarded]
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2008
by solely u meant wholly right, idiot go back 2 school unless ofcourse criminal pervy looking dudes arent allowed in school
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2008
Solely Wholly who give a shit.

Only uneducated fools like yourself would judge people and causing trouble to begin with. Uncivilize Bugger!
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2008
i'd be a bigger person by leaving u 2 ur foolish self and signing out, i guess thats the best bet
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2008
Bigger? You started this whole argument in the first place tell me how can you be bigger? By criticizing, judging, mocking and humiliating other people in the first place has made you the most lowest self esteem and shitty person right now.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2008
@anthony

idiot, na me u dey cal gay,  u fool

may u never know a day's peace or night rest. may u rot before u die and may u die and die alone may your soul be ferried down to the deepest pit and may u burn there forever, 

idiot u beta watch what u say here and shey na me say make u understand wetin amebo mean

mumu, olodo oshi, useless pikin inshort talking to you is like giving goat a certificate. waka go o jare pikin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2008
HAHAHA! Now you curse in Bangladeshi.

Oh Well. . . Amen to you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2008
Guys, thats enough. People can call me Fat, Bitch, Slut, ugly, Hideous. Am not bothered like what I told you guys before. And please dont waste your breath on these kinda petty things.

As for the rest, you can say whatever words you want to and lie about it because you wont get anything good in return from it.

Anyways, you'll feel the same way if other people from other countries doing the same way to you one day

Take care. Peace out.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2008
AnthonyKil:

HAHAHA! Now you curse in Bangladeshi.

Oh Well. . . Amen to you. grin grin grin grin grin

coa ni zu zong shi ba dia
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by AnthonyKil(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2008
Sorry Gabby. Last one. Uneducated people should be taught a lesson!.

jaymobb:

coa ni zu zong shi ba dia

Now wheres my baldy tranlater He must be busy watering and fertilizing his balded head hoping for fine wheat grass to grow. Oh well,. . . . . I have learned some Bangladeshi before and I'm sure it means this:-

coa ni zu zong shi ba dia >>>>>>>>yes, you are the most handsome and smartest guy on earth. grin

Thank you friend. You're the best. wink
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2008
Anthony, Please Shut UP already!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Bet You You Have Never Heard These Wise Sayings- Most-kept Secrets / Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security / My top 3 Jokes ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.