Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,969 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d (8921 Views)

Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D / No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D / More Pictures :d:d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2008
aint u nigerian?? it means sorry oh. get it? wink
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
Not yet oh. I;m from Nigerasia. tongue Half way there.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
nigerian onyinbo

dont worry, u r welcome my sista
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2008
jaymobb:

nigerian onyinbo

don't worry, you're welcome my sista

Awww . . . Thanks Bro. grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Jeovy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabrywyl,

I hope all this talk didn't make you feel bad,fortunately it has nothing to do with Bitch like Joseph said.

Please look at the statement you made regarding the couple,so my comment implies that you are intruding(Amebo)

It was a joking way of telling you to stop intruding.

Please bear no grudge

Ashtonjake,

Those insults where uncalled for,I guess joseph was just pulling your legs.We are here to make each other happy through jokes,we are not here for insults and curses
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
Jeovy:

gabrywyl,

I hope all this talk didn't make you feel bad,fortunately it has nothing to do with Bitch like Joseph said.

Please look at the statement you made regarding the couple,so my comment implies that you are intruding(Amebo)

It was a joking way of telling you to stop intruding.

Please bear no grudge

Ashtonjake,

Those insults where uncalled for,I guess joseph was just pulling your legs.We are here to make each other happy through jokes,we are not here for insults and curses

I thought it means Gossip

Hey see you bobo. . . You did not explain earlier causes the school boys to strike strike each other ohhh. Like the way Ch3coo got strike strike from Amadioha. . . .

And your friend Joseph causes the feud to be even worse when he mention alot of sarcastic comments like judging people's looks and all. Thats not a joke and it doesn't sound like a joke at all ohhh. . . . If it is, you will hear 5 people laughing at it.
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ashtonjake,

Well, if you see on the other threads, it does not sound like Joseph is pulling his leg but its a huge insult by criticizing a person from left to right and bashing up the person's picture to begin with, It doesn't sound like a joke and I know how does a joke sound cause have been living with Naija guys myself and when their pulling someone's legs, its not as terrible as Joseph's.

Sorry, no offense
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2008
jeovy so u don show

u create confusion dis morning come take off abi make amadioha fire ur head 4 there o grin

u beta come and postrate here so i go fit flog u koboko

@ gab

sorry my dear

the word 'amebo' means gossip u r right. i guess u r learning fast and dont worry i wil deal wit jeovy alright
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
foreigner don dey teach u ur own local language. see as u dey fall hand
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2008
jaymobb:

jeovy so u don show

u create confusion this morning come take off abi make amadioha fire your head 4 there o grin

u beta come and postrate here so i go fit flog u koboko

@ gab

sorry my dear

the word 'amebo' means gossip you're right. i guess you're learning fast and don't worry i wil deal wit jeovy alright

Thanks bobo. wink

tufe:

foreigner don dey teach u your own local language. see as u dey fall hand

I was living with them before but not anymore so am not sure myself what does that mean but I somehow remembered a little?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Jeovy(m): 2:13am On Jul 26, 2008
jaymobb,sorry my credit finish for cafe so I gat to go. i vex later when I see this boys almost fought. Joseph cause more confusion and Ashton no help matter
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2008
na im i come chop all the insults wey dem b wan give you

but anyway wat are friends for grin grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2008
guys are u still on that mild word battle of yesterday ahah now water under the bridge
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Joseph6(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2008
and gaby, i have nothing against u , just used you to get back at your brothers who were unbearable at the moment and i'm not a sexist moreova i dint call u a bitch, atleast not directly so i'm sorry u'll have to bear with my occasional malicious sarcarsm and flippancy but really inside i'm a sweet kind loving and innocuous soul get 2 know me and read all my posts u'll see know the real me
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by holythug(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2008
cool
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2008
see as u resemble thief cheesy
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2008
u no knoe b4??
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
Joseph6:

and gaby, i have nothing against u , just used you to get back at your brothers who were unbearable at the moment and i'm not a sexist moreova i dint call u a bitch, atleast not directly so i'm sorry u'll have to bear with my occasional malicious sarcarsm and flippancy but really inside i'm a sweet kind loving and innocuous soul get 2 know me and read all my posts u'll see know the real me

Aight Bobo. but you shouldn't start with the negative comments ohhh. . . . . . . Mind you, for you it might sound like a joke but I have sensitive boys around here and one is hot tempered.

Ok, will see if you are really like what you said you are. grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by showbobo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2008
clemcykul:

u no knoe before??

so, you're a thief huh shocked shocked
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Jeovy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
I thought thugholy or sorry holythug na hin be thief?
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by tufe(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
must be
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by SCORPIONN(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2008
who's a thief now
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2008
ohh for gawd sake! how many times am i gonna tell you

IT'S YOUUUUUUU grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by jaymobb(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2008
u follow too
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2008
grin grin grin grin

crazy crazy crazy people. . . . smiley
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2008
ure not sure shocked
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by saucekid(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
sure aint
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 1:26am On Jul 30, 2008
I'm very very VERY sure hun. grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2008
close dat teeth! grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2008
Nah. . . You close it first grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by clemcykul(f): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2008
nope mine doesnt close embarassed grin grin grin grin
Re: Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d by Gabry(f): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2008
Ok, then keep it open for 50 years and we'll see what happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Bet You You Have Never Heard These Wise Sayings- Most-kept Secrets / Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security / My top 3 Jokes ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.