Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone (36401 Views)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by fckyourman: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
The student is an idiot. IN NIGERIA STEAL SMALL YOU GO SUFFER, STEAL BIG YOU DON HAMMER.

Next time he should had rob a bank.

2 Likes

Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by johnwizey: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Our government is making life unbearable for the common man. U steal #10,000 u are sentenced to death. U steal #2billion, u are given chieftancy titles and celebrated. Oduah is dere, notin has been done on her case. God is the ultimate judge.
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by Richmondee: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
shocked
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by joyidarauko: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Warri boys is too much oo especially ekpan boys and orobo boys
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by Xhammy: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
what sought of country is this, is that justine? if it is, what is stella oduah and other fools like her still doing alive, why where they nt sentence, the poor are really sufering in this country
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
babanne: Do you actually know what the law says as to the penalty of armed robbery?

Shut up mr man.. The death penalty is hardly given to murderers this days, let alone armed robbers
This is injustice and abuse of power...

2 Likes

Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by deebrain(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
collynzo2: Death sentence is for those who do it through guns.

you have said it all........
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by condralbede(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
That girl badt gan....how she take knw say Nah toy gunwell experience is ur best teacher.
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by ngooka: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Armed robbery death sentence and our politicians are walking freely? Another poor nigeria has fallen victim. God help us
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by rexbuton: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
kubi240: what of those stealing our billions tru d pen
When you heard that $5billion was stolen from our excess crude account, did you die ? Did your heart even skip a beat, you were sincerely angry because you Did Not get a portion of the loot ! This 24yr old high school boy is a potential hitman, he is even too old to be in school and we know that it is due to truancy. He already has a lengthy crime record behind him, so stopping him Now is the least we Can ask for... Prison is Not an option, because prisons are criminal training facilities, When that guy comes out after his term, he would rob govt house... No too worry sha.. We all know dat he would forever be ' awaiting execution'
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by tspun(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
SLIDE waxie: bros, stop these hypocrisy na undecided
i'm sure u be ibo. For ur land, 44 years old dey write WAEC na!
And i'm sure u are yoruba. Must u involve the igbo in dis ?
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by IAMBREEZY: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
And those bigger thieves who re looting all our liquidity are walking freely smh
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by kinnad(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
obyrich: You must be either a bigger thief or an accomplice. The smaller thief is aggresive because he lacks the security and protection of the state available to the bigger thief. For the fact that you support looting and pronounce death sentence on an armed robber then you must be worse than this judge and a very wicked and selfish man!
oga na wah for u o. did he tell u he supports looting. have u ever been robbed? pls dnt make me suspect u
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by toskut(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
24yr old in secondary school. Am i the only one seeing that part of the story?
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by moscobabs(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
tell me its not true!!!
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Xhammy :
what sought of country is this, is that justine? if it is, what is stella oduah and other fools like her still doing alive, why where they nt sentence, the poor are really sufering in this country
you are right,but your grammar suffers most
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by kstyle2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
M nt sayin wat dis dude did is gud, but d mere thought dat worse crime dan dis r done by our politicians n dey go scot free is alarming...pple of farouk's ilk shld nt b wrkin on d street as free citizens...farouk,oduah,cecilia ibru,igbededion,attah n many more shld b sentenced 2 death by dropping in a jungle filled with starved lions....9ja i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good for him it should be a public execution self angry
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by mcdokwe(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
kel4soft: Please this should be sent to FP to discuss exhaustively. That judge needs a brain surgery.
armed robbery is armed robbery, it is not what you robbed that counts...
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by knowledge4(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Why the argument?
It was an armed robbery charge, not a mere robbery.
The victim admitted that the weapon used was a toy gun and on that point the judge should not have applied the maximum sentence.
The judge may have reasoned that a weapon remains a weapon whether real or toy, if it was used to instill fear in the victim.
There are laws that deal with armed robbery but are there no laws that deal with pen robbery?
It amazes me how a man who steals N10,000.00 can be sentenced to death but another man who pensteals N10 billion goes free.
All men are equal but some are more equal than others.

2 Likes

Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2013

24-year what
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by chi4ik(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
A Boko Haram member, life in prisonment while a robber of recharge card death by hanging. Pls wat is wrong with this country eh?

1 Like

Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by santic(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Death sentence is too much,what of our oga's at the top
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by packman: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
[size=20pt]LOL....... THATS HOW IT GOES

GOOD FOR THE BOY THOUGH.... angry angry angry angry angry angry

THIEF NA THIEF ..........................

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I EXPECT[b] LAMIDO SONS[/b] TO BE PUT ON THE EXPRESS WAY AND TRUCKS OF DANGOTE CARRYING HEAVY CEMENT SMASH AND CLIMB THEM .............................

SINCE THATS HOW THE LAW SHOULD FOLLOW........................ [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by Humble12: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Governor in nigeria hv been cut transformed as a woman an made away wit our money.an u ppl want 2 grant hm right of amnesty.
Y condeming a poor boy 4 common phone and richarge card " na only una sabi constitution" dm u all
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by santic(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
The death sentence is too much,what of our oga's at the top
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is a lesson to all those who want to venture into the stealing career.

"Whatever you are doing, do it well." Na so dem write am for Bible.

If you are going to tiff, tiff well well. Don't tiff maggi or biro. Tiff billions of naira. In Nigeria there are chieftaincy title that award such actions. grin
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by soulglo: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Magic Bishop: There is a big difference between Armed Robbery and plain Robbery and I am the sure the original charge was for armed robbery a crime that is punishable by death. The daft Journalist wanted to created unnecessary headlines by omitting the initial charge.

In my opinion he deserved the sentence he got.

And No this does not warrant front page.

It was not a real gun. I am not convinced that the judge acted within the sentencing guidelines.
Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by Odunharry(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Xhammy :
what sought of country is this, is that JUSTINE? if it is, what is stella oduah and other fools like her still doing alive, why where they nt sentence, the poor are really sufering in this country
it s nt justine,it Justina

1 Like

Re: Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone by ogmask: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
If you have ever been robbed you will understand how it feel. I have been a victim of robbery and I will tell its not what you will wish for your enemy.
I agree that the death penalty is harsh but where would you rather keep an armed robber. Not our prisons surely. He goes there and comes back even more hardened and the next victim on his release may not live to tell his story.
For me sha, make dem go rest for hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student / How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... / Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.