Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (50808 Views)

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by blaze2cool(m): 1:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Some group of boys known as 'scolombo boys' a street in
Calabar South Local Government and some where able to escape
while one was caught by the street residents and the only thing
they could think of was to burn him alive!

I write this with so much sadness how the world has so
degenerated to killing at any given time for any given excuses.
How fast this same people in the picture will quickly run their
mouth and say Muslims are violent! So, tell me, Are Christians not
just like the Muslims?

What has the world turned into? I know stealing is bad. But is it
enough to roast a human God created? We scream don't kill! don't
kill! don't kill! But we are very fast to roast our fellow human for a
simple thing as stealing... Which is better now.. Sharia law that
would have cut off his hands?

I ask again, why do we love taking laws into our hands? Why do
we live like the 'hunger game' age?

It's really sad that citizens feel comfortable with murdering a
fellow human being by burning him alive. And someone, a young
woman for that matter feels so cool to draw close and take a
photo of him, like he was some art work. This is very depressing.

http://www.tatafonaija.com/2015/01/graphic-photos-showing-calabar-boy.html?m=1

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by pacesetter939: 1:37am On Jan 18, 2015
I do hope others like him would learn from this and embrace hard work.

However, don't forget to Vote for the GMB/OSINBAJO Ticket.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Ikpewe: 1:54am On Jan 18, 2015
HMMM STEALING IS NOT GOOD, DON'T FALL A VICTIM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by olas24u(f): 1:57am On Jan 18, 2015
pacesetter939:

Its illegal and barbaric and please don't tie GMB ticket with your comments,The vice presidential candidate is a lawyer and surely will not approve of jungle justice.Social engineering and economic restructuring will reduce this type of crimes

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by cyclones(m): 2:47am On Jan 18, 2015
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by stupor(m): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Now i really feel like going hard on some people's' gullibility as this amidst many are the main reasons why we still remain backward and retrogressive in Nigeria.(No offense).

Its like you saying a former MD of a former bank has no degree for the position he had asssumed while he was in office.or is there any army officer without at least an SSCE ! Its quite demeaning !

Its a disgrace to all Nigerians and most especially when you see well educated ones totally licking or sucking to their incontrollable greedy missions to steal and corrupt the few remaining Nigerians who are totally and also innocently unaware.for me its a thing of great concern !

The process of Brainwash has nothing to do with your skin colour,education or social background .its a complete Altering,default and involuntary abuse of your Right-thinking mind.

Its when a clergy tells lies to millions of his congregation and many would follow suit,i also do.A church says according to his doctrine,No staunch member should watch TV and 20 years later that same chuch says its okay to watch TV.(No offense) !

Its also when a terrorist uses the name of islam to cajole innocent Nigerians to follow him in his own destructive and selfish idealism with or without the brainwashed knowing !

Its when A Politician bribes you to be voted and stupidly all thanks to brainwash,you voted him in and the next month,he or she assumes office he buys a new house and Range Rover Sports all from 'brainwashed' millions who paid their tax only for them to say-its okay and fine i will vote him in next time-This a dent to a man's'pysche to reason normally.Its a sickening Spell on many under a 21st century governance !

Yesterday,at a popular Bus Stop in Lagos,Mile two precisely about three days ago,according to an eye witness,An Army officer alighted from a public bus and left at the boot of the bus a bag of money containing-N13,000,000.00 naira,the bus conductor got on a bike with the bag of money,chased after the military man and gave him his money.shortly after,he left the miltary man to tell his peeps at the motor park what happened,as touts in their usual manner,pounced on the bus conductor and was given a beaten of his life as they smear his head with empty bottles till he slumped before he was rescued by sympatizers before they would kill him.dont you think those guys that beat the Bus conductor for returning the money should all be decorated with our enviable national honours for a job well done.hmmm...This happened in Mile Two three days ago.Its totally appalling ! No one knows the difference between right from wrong anymore.

Nigerians that still get their minds torched and brainwashed because of some smart and deviously executed agenda of some very few people could eventually lead us to catastrophic high points where no one might be able to control.

I am using this medium to enable us start a proper process of de-brainwashing.it doesnt have to get this high.we can and it has to start personally with ourselves.

ALSO POLITICAL ASPIRATION IS NOT A TICKET TO BECOMING AN OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRE ! EVERY KOBO AND NAIRA INCOME OF THE COUNTRY IS NOBODY'S' PRiVATE BUSINESS ACCOUNT.if its not well appropriated and accounted for becomes a scam and these overtime too can become business as usual if we stop being brainwashed.

Nigerians must stop this ! Brainwash is something you dont see but its a tool often deployed by people with shrewd intentions to perpetrate evil and if it goes on like its busines as usual it will become a norm. ! Thats not sane !

Brainwash is an urgent plague and cankerworm if you sincerely agree with me ! Help yourself at least for now,be wise.life is vanity but at least,it must it be preserved and worthily lived.

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE SOME OF MY STRONG LANGUAGES SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS BITTER AND ALSO VOTE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IN THE COMING ELECTiONS WITHOUT COAX,BIAS AND VIOLENCE.

God bless every Nigerian and may the soul of the dead find peace.Amen.

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Government at all level should deploy all tactics at its disposal to combat and erradicate this "jungle justice" mentality amongst Nigerian youths before it eats deep into our marrows like cancer and before our subconcious mind starts accepting it as a norm just like the killings in the NE which has stopped raising eyebrows . A stitch in time saves nine.

Its also terrible that we have degraded to the extent that such absurdity could be "entertaining" or rather be viewed as a trophy that supposed "innocent" Nigeria without fear could take their phones and snap. Are we getting acclimated to such gory sites? Or has charred corpse(s) become a norm?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by olas24u(f): 6:04am On Jan 18, 2015
okoyemike:
Government at all level should deploy all tactics at its disposal to combat and erradicate this "jungle justice" mentality amongst Nigerian youths before it eats deep into our marrows like cancer and before our subconcious mind starts accepting it as a norm just like the killings in the NE which has stopped raising eyebrows . A stitch in time saves nine.

You need to fight corruption and instill discipline people don't trust the police and the judicial system is too slow in trials of offenders coupled with lawyers that use delay tactics

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

You need to fight corruption and instill discipline people don't trust the police and the judicial system is too slow in trials of offenders coupled with lawyers that use delay tactics

Is that your justification for such barbaric act? If I were the president, I would pass a law that would see perpetrators of this kind of thing hanged by the neck till they are confirmed dead. Such cruelty to a man cannot be equated. Even government don't execute people in such a barbaric way. If you set someone ablaze as a government, the government leader would be ousted and tried by international court for crimes against humanity.

6 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by olas24u(f): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2015
okoyemike:

Is that your justification for such barbaric act? If I were the president, I would pass a law that would see perpetrators of this kind of thing hanged by the neck till they are confirmed dead. Such cruelty to a man cannot be equated. Even government don't execute people in such a barbaric way. If you set someone ablaze as a government, the government leader would be ousted and tried by international court for crimes against humanity.

what you read was justification?Haba,People dont trust the police that is why they apply instant justice .You need to tackle it from many end and not just a law.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

what you read was justification?Haba,People dont trust the police that is why they apply instant justice .You need to tackle it from many end and not just a law.

I don't deny the executive and judiciary being inept but it still beats imagination that we should resort to this.

Killing and stealing which is a lesser evil?
If you stem stealing by killing, how do you then punish someone for killing? undecided

22 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by olas24u(f): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2015
okoyemike:

I don't deny the executive and judiciary being inept but it still beats imagination that we should resort to this.

Killing and stealing which is a lesser evil?
If you stem stealing by killing, how do you then punish someone for killing? undecided

Its very rampant in the commercial cities and the various state assemblies can pass laws and implement
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

Its very rampant in the commercial cities and the various state assemblies can pass laws and implement

I sincerely hope they do so whilst our sanity lasts.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by teemanbastos(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2015
Jungle Justice must STOP..!!
Where has the assertion that says 'love your neighbour as yourself' gone to?
This is a phariseetic lifestyle... STONING the woman caught in Idolatry when the STONERS have worse sins..bad.. man too wicked
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Spamola1: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2015
Choh

[url=https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z125ylgokligvloqr04cifvquleqjb45a2o?cbp=1xmurg9nlhllz&sview=32&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&spath=/app/basic/stream&sparm=cbp%3D1vsk8xa2iz2i%26sview%3D11%26cid%3D5%26soc-app%3D115%26soc-platform%3D1]CCTV Camera Exposes Mercy Johnson F.u.cking Another Man In A Motel - [VIDEO][/url]
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2015
IF ONLY NIGERIANS COULD CATCH AND BURN CORRUPT POLITICIANSangryNAIJA WILL BE A BETTER PLACEangry

OUR POLITICIANS STEAL BILLIONS,THEG GET NATIONAL HONOURSembarassedAN ORDINARY MAN STEALS SOME SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY,HE GETS ROASTEDembarassed

NA WA FOR THIS COUNTRYsad

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nutase: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2015
WAFPI on duty
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by fr3do(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Jungle justice is a big nuisance, it needs to be criticized by churches, mosques, schools...

https://www.nairaland.com/1970833/possible-solution-jungle-justice

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Sweetcollins: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2015
But some people get mind sha...see our girls laughing n taking pictures

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by sulmeza(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Luk at dat gal lafn..c ha mouth.....ow barbaric d heart of man is...dis' wrng....m sure most of dos guys dnt even knw d crime he commitd or even if he commitd any........we can neva be civilised dis way!....dis' totally wrng nd if i av ma way,i'l av dos guys arrestd nd punishd

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Joskiro50: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2015
*Tear drop* God wahz this world turning into
What on earth will someone steal that God can't give him? And why on earth will a person take another man's life just because he stole?? They wanna say that they haven't stolen before

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2015
Chaii.. See women too..
Standing there and laughing..

Sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by carterguccy(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
#
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Mkpo ke party. These scolombo boys r horrible, they roam the streets of calabar, homeless wicked children. They r more than hundred of them. Between d ages of 6 to 20. Children o. They can rob for africa. They will walk in a group and rob u of everything u have on u, if u try to talk too much, they kill u. Politicians use them a lot for their troubles.
Last week if not this week they robbed n killed a guy o. They asked him for something like they were normal boys tasking him on d road, he willingly gave them 2000 n they asked him for phone he then pleaded with them to pity him that shey he has given them money to go n eat, n one of them just shot him just like that.
It's not been easy.
These guys r horrible. They r the true meaning of the word Wicked. If they can scrab them all, please we will be happy. That's y u c ppl happy that one is dead. Just to teach d rest a lesson

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by colossus2: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Why embarassed
Did he kill anyone in his act cry
Imagine how happy that girl is sad

5 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by israkin01: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Name waooo.. for dis Sunday morning?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by jaymejate: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
They use haman do barbeque. Woh i de go church.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by israkin01: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2015
Na waooo.. for dis Sunday morning?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by boofydon: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2015

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by zealz4u(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2015
dis is absolutely crazy....y r we (Nigerians) comfortable in taking laws into our hands?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2015
Jesus!! shocked, this not good na sad, they could have just locked him up or something!!, God! i can't stand this cry

see that girl wey dey laugh lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.