Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22495 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by zubimete(f): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2013
make i go buy birthday gift first for farm, i go show later but i no knw weather him go like cassava leaf with Eba.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Waspy(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2013
goodmike7:

I say a resounding amen to that.
hope you know God only answers certain prayers?
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by crisycent: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD Jona. See u later in London. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by IAMBREEZY: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2013
happy birthday to my amiable president DR goodluck azikiwe ebele jonathan,i wish u LLNP.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by yorke1: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr. President. GEJ still 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by goshen26: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2013
HbetDE SIR, Oya use ur power to tell this ASUU and ASUP to call off the strike, before all these female students starts doing compulsory introduction due to pregnancy.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Lilimax(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to you my birthday mate cheesy.

Wishing you many more prosperous years on earth in good health.
May the Lord God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by AroOkigbo(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2013
yorke1: Happy birthday Mr. President. GEJ still 2019

^^^ and beyond!!
November people are special, just like me!
SAI GEJ!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by mamafrayo: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by FatCock: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday My President!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by chi4ik(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday my presido, may God give U the wisdom of Solomon to leads US well. U shall prosper in ur leadership despite all d APC's. May God guide.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by zasika(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Ndaa Jona, happy baiday to u o
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Amokwe(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Sparklequeen: President wish U more years. As a birthday mate, so am waiting for urs.

...Also a Birthday mate. Happy Birthday to all of us.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by vizman4i(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BROTHER GEJ....WISH MORE GRATER YEARS AS U CONTINUE TO RULE US COME 2015
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by realsuigeneris: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: "APC criticises the celebration of GEJ"s birthday. The Party claims that there is no need for celebrating at this time because it is too close to election period. The party believes that the celebration is a ploy by President Jonathan and the PDP to distract Nigerians. Their governors have been instructed not to join in the celebration train." - Sahara Lieporters..

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by VEE2010(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2013
The Almighty God will guide you as you continue to sail the ship called Nigeria. Happy birthday to you, President Goodluck Jonathan. May your reign bring fortune and Goodluck to Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications. I implore all Nigerians to be Patient with Goodluck. I think the record of his rising to power is enough to deduce goodwill in his presidency. Long live, Sir!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by egbaguy: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2013
we dnt give a DAMN
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2013
As much as I do not want him to be president, I will still say

Happy Birthday to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. I wish you long life!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by egbaguy: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2013
May the remaining part of ur life on earth be an exact way you pilot the affair of the country
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nja147: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday my dear President, May God give wisdom to rule properly and complete all project you have started.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by pstdre(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD sir!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by VEE2010(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2013
Nda, osi oro?
zasika: Ndaa Jona, happy baiday to u o
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Revolva(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2013
i will only wish my dog at home a happy birthday instead of this man called Jona
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by chi4ik(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2013
frankgreat: cant believe the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of federal republic of nigeria is celebrating his birthday today and he got only 20likes from nairaland. Thats to show how much he is been disliked by his people...jonathan we don't like you period..
and who cares if U like him or not? Wake up man! millions of US not only like Him but LOVE him. Long live my $ our most gifted $ talented president. Happy birthday once more Boss.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by melomelo: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..
I wish your excellency, good health and strength to steer the ship of this nation towards our land of prosperity.....
Kindly remember to fulfill your willful-promise to Ikorodu Road, Lagos State during your last visit to the road.
Ikorodu people are suffering now, and I am very sure you are aware of that...

It will be highly appreciated.
Weldone Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by carrybreeze: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2013
PRESIDO, WE D KINDHEARTED NAIRALANDERS ARE WISHING U THE VERY BEST IN LIFE...MAY OUR REIGN B BETTER IN JESUS NAME...AND ALL NIGERIANS SAY AMEN!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Demdem: Happy Birthday to Jonathan.
na wa o for you o. Yes many of us don't like the president's style of governance but at least let today, his birthday, be devoid of insults for him. Will it remove a hair from ur body if u wish him WELL??
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by NadiaSA1(f): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy bornday mr.president
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by tayork(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday sir........presido u 56 abba let the young also lead in 2015 sir, u knw u were once a lecturer and u did tell us we are d leader of tomorrow so pls the leaders of tomorrow are ready lol
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by melomelo: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..
I wish your excellency, good health and strength to steer the ship of this nation towards our land of prosperity.....
Kindly remember to fulfill your willful-promise to IKORODU ROAD, Lagos State during your last visit to the road.
Ikorodu people are suffering now, and I am very sure you are aware of that...
It will be highly appreciated.
Weldone Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Omooba77: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to our amiable President, may the Lord continually guide you and give you peace in all your ways..........................

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by NadiaSA1(f): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Amokwe:

...Also a Birthday mate. Happy Birthday to all of us.
happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims / 'Bola Tinubu Wasn't Kicked Out Of APC NEC Meeting' - Media Aide / PDP Governorship Rally In Adejare Bello Ward, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.