Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (9490 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / See What People Did To President Jonathan's Billboard In Katsina (pic) / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by nedu2000(m): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2012
He has his flaws,he has his critics but one thing is sure he is the president of the only country we have got,happy birthday to GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN smiley

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LnFJm5tfPv0/UKsnaKJt6CI/AAAAAAAA-vE/ttRIIuCy8do/s1600/.................000.jpg[/img]

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957) is the 14th Head of State and current President of Nigeria. Prior to his role as President, he served as Governor of Bayelsa State and Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Jonathan is a member of the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by MAYOWAAK: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2012
Just realised that his wife is older than him by a couple of weeks.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by shewanna: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday my boy

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by nedu2000(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2012
she-wanna:
Happy birthday my boy
'my boy how'? Are you hilary clinton? grin

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday Retardeen.

16 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Victorisrael(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2012
hapy birthday my president

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by dramenda(f): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2012
SEE AS UNCLE JONA STAND LIKE MUGU IN FRONT OF HILLARY,PUT HAND FOR BACK LIKE HOUSEBOY,SHOOT OUT CASAVA BREAD STOMACH,ANYWAYZ MANY HAPPY RETURNS.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2012
Wishing you more years ahead to torment us.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by k2039: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2012
MAYOWAAK: Just realised that his wife is older than him by a couple of weeks.
GEJ 20 November 1957
PEJ 25 October 1957

Well I just didnt realise that until now
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by MadCow1: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2012
.Happy Birthday to my President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of NIGERIA, His excellency Sir, President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.. The Egberipapa 1 of NIGERIA..

May your days be long, May your reign be successful..

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2012
7 hours later and not up to 10 posts. That should tell us something. I bet Gallup will come use this info to deem GEJ the most unpopular president in the world lol.

Happy birthday to GEJ. You and your style of leadership may be flawed, but you're still allowed to celebrate your day.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by joshuaidibia(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2012
just hope boko haram no go cm gv u fire works.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Born2beRich1(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday oga presido...Abeg remember me when una dey share presidential cake today.... cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday My Boss
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Leadn(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem: Happy Birthday Retardeen.

grin grin cool
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Ganys: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Huray!!!! Thank God Jona is getting older, May God grant him what he lack most in his Govt.
CLUE & WISDOM.. undecided

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by RexioKlasik(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Hapi birthday Baba
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by tarryT(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem: Happy Birthday Retardeen.
Is your surname Retardeen?
@ post,.. Happy birthday my president.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by toyindebare(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday our president. Pls lead us well and try reduce wastages in your administration.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by miteolu(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2012
I will remove subsidies on this old man birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2012
tarryT: Is your surname Retardeen?
@ post,.. Happy birthday my president.

Why dont leave ur own greetings and get lost. My president is the Retardeen.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Willy7(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday Your Excellency.Wishing you longlife,prosperity,wisdom and God's grace.God bless you Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Leadn(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2012
Quote from the birthday boy GEJ

If I could make it, you too can make it! My story is the story of a young Nigerian whose access to education opened up vast opportunities that enabled me to attain my present position, I see a nation blessed by God with rich agricultural and mineral resources and an enterprising people.

I see millions of Nigerians whose potentials for greatness are constrained by the lack of basic infrastructure. I see Nigerians who can make a difference in the service of their country but are disadvantaged by the lack of opportunities.

My story symbolizes my dream for Nigeria.- President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

http://xtremegists.com/2012/11/nigerias-president-jonathan-55th-birthday-quotes/

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Wizeboy(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN...

To be a leader is not an easy task, not to talk of been Nigeria President; there are many forces and so many toes you will be trying not to step on BUT my prayer for you is that Almighty God will grant you knowledge and power to be more PROACTIVE and DECISIVE in your approach. God will guide you right in all your dealings.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2012
Dem go don budget lyk 10billion for d birthday oooo! I hop he has set up a committee for d birthday? Fisherman presido!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Braveht: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2012
this one na football age oo especially for PEJ grin

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Revolva(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2012
Oga jonathan dey celebrate birthday twice a year oo - I tought he celebrated early this year - ?
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by otokx(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2012
Honor to whom honor is due, Happy Birthday Mr President.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2012
Leadn: Quote from the birthday boy GEJ

If I could make it, you too can make it! My story is the story of a young Nigerian whose access to education opened up vast opportunities that enabled me to attain my present position, I see a nation blessed by God with rich agricultural and mineral resources and an enterprising people.

I see millions of Nigerians whose potentials for greatness are constrained by the lack of basic infrastructure. I see Nigerians who can make a difference in the service of their country but are disadvantaged by the lack of opportunities.

My story symbolizes my dream for Nigeria.- President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

http://xtremegists.com/2012/11/nigerias-president-jonathan-55th-birthday-quotes/

You wan spoil this thread. Time for me to vacate lol.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by trent9002(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2012
Ol
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by trent9002(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2012
dramenda: SEE AS UNCLE JONA STAND LIKE MUGU IN FRONT OF HILLARY,PUT HAND FOR BACK LIKE HOUSEBOY,SHOOT OUT CASAVA BREAD STOMACH,ANYWAYZ MANY HAPPY RETURNS.
Even on his birthday? Give the guy a break

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday my President.

"Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward / Happy 59th Birthday To Obiano And Happy 64th Birthday To Ngige / Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB