Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22497 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by mondi2: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTH DAY 2 U, PRESIDO
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by aviazuva: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birth day to you Oga Jonah. The stress in gevernance makes you look older than 56year old farmers at Otuoke. IBB called it the burden of office. Some burden!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by obosirow: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday my beloved President
LLNP
God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by 01mcfadden(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2013
frankgreat: cant believe the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of federal republic of nigeria is celebrating his birthday today and he got only 20likes from nairaland. Thats to show how much he is been disliked by his people...jonathan we don't like you period..
your likenes or hatred toward him is negligible.
Your vote for him in 2015 wont be the only margin he will use to beat the All progressive confusionist(A.p.c)
last bullet-Like him or hate him,its not gona break him or make him.
TeamFreshAir grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Oludrex(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2013
gramci:

dummydummy, when you go get sense? grin
30 seconds before his death Most likely
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by taharqa: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2013
nagoma:

That is one of the most curious things about GEJ, don't you think that PhD (he got when he was a deputy governor) was just purchased? grin
President Jonathan obtained his PhD in 1995; whilst, he became Dep Gov in 1999... Stop been sillly, and face d crust of d topic of d thread

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Paularus(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Hbd Oga Jona grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by 01mcfadden(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Bizibi: Some people can be so childish,if u can't wish him happy birthday then go to another thread and discuss there,beginning to wonder if this platform is filled with secondary school kids
some secondary school kids are better,its filled with those who should rather be on koboland and not nairaland...i mean those with archaic brain.
Haters keep hating!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Hilzidea(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday, Mr President...God guide nd direct u.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by melomelo: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD, But I am Older than you so ...
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by valicious1(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2013
A very wonderful birthday to you my dear presido. Wishing u long life and prosperity plus a well deserving victory over ur opponents come 2015. I know I will be like you very soon.

Meet u at the top

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by wogorparadise: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2013
gramci: Happy Birthday Mr President.

i hope lie Mohammed won't disagree cheesy
hehehehehehehehe yes na becos him dey disagree for everytin o
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by phapi(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2013
happy birthday to the most successful president ever to rule Nigeria,
A man whu has seen the good,the bad and the ugly
A man whu has significantly improve the loots of the economy in less than 5yrs
A man whu has taken the nigeria airport from a place of pedestrain to a place of destinantion

I doff my hat for A man whu desipite the challenge of the oppposition has held sway in all ramification of the polity HBD GUDLUCK EBELE JONABEST

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2013
01mcfadden:
some secondary school kids are better,its filled with those who should rather be on koboland and not nairaland...i mean those with archaic brain.
Haters keep hating!

This isn't hating...everyone has a right to his/her opinion just like you id.iots too.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by eluquenson(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD slow poke, I wish you what you wish Nigerians
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Akpan107(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday to one of the best President in Africa.

*The most simple and gentle Leader in Africa.

*A Leader that do not believe in Eliminating his opponent.

Dear Mr. Ebele,
you are one of the best thing that has ever happened to the:
World
Africa
West Africa
and Nigeria.

Your enemies will never get you...
You will be at the from while they will be at your back.

May The Holy One of ISREAL keep protecting you. Amen.

HBD by beloved presido.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by sgsltd(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday president
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by debetmx(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Hisses and leaves thread
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by akpomeme(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr. President. This a demonstration of the graciousness of Nigerians. We are being hopeful and we wish you well.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Richard2010(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday mr president.May you live long
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Jake101(f): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday our dear president.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by gal10(f): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to my president! I may not share your ideologies or style of governance, but today is your day as a human first! Have fun and take some time to reflect! Wish you a great year in good health!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by hooper: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:

You are a son of a male GOAT for insulting our Respected & Elected President

GEJ is one of the best president that we ever had

BEST PRESIDENT EVER? YOU ARE WRONG?
BEST PRESIDENT EVER, THAT CAN'T SOLVE ISSUE OF TERRORISM (BOKOHARAM)
BEST PRESIDENT EVER, THAT CAN'T HANDLE INDUSTRIAL ACTION (ASUU STRIKE ) PROPERLY.
THINK STRAIGHT.....
#JAUNDICE
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by emmamaraihe: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Must you use the occasion of your President's birthday to insult those you perceive do not like his style of governing? You had better be careful and stop chasing shadows like he does.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dumbest presido ever liveth.... Jonathan... Ekelekwam Gi ooo
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by MAYOWAAK: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
From Sheppotamus

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by frederickokey(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmm so him follow senior dis country...... Happy birthday sha
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by MARVELOUSBENJI(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
[b][/b] happy birthday to the president GOODLUCK JONATHAN[img]

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by kaeto(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to you mr president.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by begwong: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr.President. Wishing you more years ahead to steer the affairs of this great nation through 2019!
Once again congrats
! wink
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by kaeto(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
taharqa: President Jonathan obtained his PhD in 1995; whilst, he became Dep Gov in 1999... Stop been sillly, and face d crust of d topic of d thread
thanks bro for putting the final nail on the coffin of that mountain vulture.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by moffat(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD Mr. Présido long life GEJ long live Nigerians!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Visits Obasanjo Today / Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot / Policemen And El-Zakzaky’s Supporters Clash Over Leader’s Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.