Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) (59986 Views)

Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos) / Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Military Police Arresting Soldiers On Bike At Ikorodu Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
chux76:

Did this happen sometime btw 2001 and 2003 or later not too sure of the year though?
Was it at Mile 2 bus-stop btw the hrs of 8pm and after?
Was it at Mile 2 Oke...the other end where buses going to Orile pick up passengers??

Having nostalgic feelings here....I was that gentleman that rescued you.
Epic fail angry
Re: A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) by Projectors(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
People use different style to beg for assistant but most are fake.
A lady had approached me at different location around Ikeja, she always dress very nice and neatly.

The first time I saw her, I gave her money but the second time she approached me with the same format I shouted at her.
Re: A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) by soulglo: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sad. I would definitely offer him a job if I ran into him
Re: A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) by creativemusic: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) by dojumav: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Edoboy1: I met one today on my way to work. He was a man in his late or early 50s. Good looking, with nice attire. So I stoped and listened when he approached me, he said he is going to NNPC and that his car broked down, that he just found out he left his wallet at home and needed just 100 naira to take bike home. I quickly dipped my hand in my own wallet and gave him more than what he asked, because I believed him. But when I got to the office, I started ruminating over the whole thing and realised it was a scam. But why will a grown up man like that stoop soooo low for such lively hood? Because if I was in his shoes and such thing really happend to me, I will take a drop home,get my wallet and take the same cab back. Na wa om NAIJA sha
seriously... In Ibadan... Apata to be precise... Had d same experience... D man was even forming big man...
Re: A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Na wah oo!!!

This people don spoil everything. Even a genuinely stranded person now has to be careful in his approach for assistance.
Re: A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) by fpeter(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
OMG!!!!!!!! I grew up in Lagos seeing this dude at this job. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.