Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force (857 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force by intercom: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2013
Please dear NLders do help me with advice

A neighbour who we have not bin relating as friends, (only hi hi hi greetings), walked up to me on Saturday evening demanding to see my younger sister who is staying with me.

Asking him to know the reasons for his visit, he started opening up that the first time he saw my sister, he fell in love and demanded for her number which she gave.

The guy became angry that after sharing of numbers my sister does not give him face again, she will passed and wont like to say hi, that even if he says hi to my sister, she will respond as if both of them had quarrel.

I don't really know if the guy was drunk, he started telling me that if my sister does not love him, she should openly tell him and let him remove his mind.

Dear friends i was speechless because this guy is a matured and should be more responsible than how he is, he is working in a good place, but the issue is this, how do i approach this situation now, my sister travelled and has not come back, I don't want to be involved in her private live, because she has the right to life and privacy.

Now that this guy has come to blow the air, how do i go about it.

NB: This same guy has being going around with other girls around our neighbourhood, and I don't really know him, I have being diplomatically try to find out some things about him from one of his friends who is my friend too.

Pls help me to help my sister. thx
Re: My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force by Annie2gud(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
I dont have anything Good to say.
Re: My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force by jahbiz: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Call ur sister and ask her questions, possibly after u av told her what the guy told you and leave her to decide so that she or he wl not put the blame on you in the löng run. Anyway I like the guy courage.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force by Annie2gud(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wait for ur sis to return back.dont meddle into what,you dont know.let them iron things out themselves.
Re: My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force by obi4eze(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Very simple bro. I don't think you should come to nairaland for advice but since you have come, welcome.
It's about ur sister's life but it's not really private any longer because she is staying with you and to some extent, you are responsible for her well-being. Your responsibility is also based on the fact that you are her elder brother.
So what do you do? Call her (not on phone o!) and ask her questions about the young man and hear what she has to say. Then you should know what to do next. For now, your business is with your sis and not the young man.

Personally, I wouldn't encourage my sister to relate closely with a man whom I know moves around with different girls.

BTW, did he say he wants to marry her? I didn't read that in your post as the topic suggested.
Re: My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force by intercom: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
I love all your comments thx. @
obi4eze: Very simple bro. I don't think you should come to nairaland for advice but since you have come, welcome.
It's about ur sister's life but it's not really private any longer because she is staying with you and to some extent, you are responsible for her well-being. Your responsibility is also based on the fact that you are her elder brother.
So what do you do? Call her (not on phone o!) and ask her questions about the young man and hear what she has to say. Then you should know what to do next. For now, your business is with your sis and not the young man.

Personally, I wouldn't encourage my sister to relate closely with a man whom I know moves around with different girls.

BTW, did he say he wants to marry her? I didn't read that in your post as the topic suggested.
the way he was sounding shows me that he has a very big interest on my sister. he said that if my sister does not love him, she should tell him straight.
Re: My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force by obi4eze(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
intercom: I love all your comments thx. @ the way he was sounding shows me that he has a very big interest on my sister. he said that if my sister does not love him, she should tell him straight.
LOL. The guy's funny.
Re: My Neighbour Wants My Sister For Marriage By Force by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
The guy is not serious.... He should call your sis and ask her... Instead disturbing your peace...don't mind , Jare....

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Truth You Wish You Knew About The Penis(men Only) / The 6 Type Of Men That Exist In A Woman's Life. / Kissing Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.