Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (61800 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Pls, I need mature reply and no insult....
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with erotic sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Tell the husband; you'll be ridding the family of one shameless ashawo.

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Best advice; Mind your business and act like you never saw anything. You'd be doing yourself a whole lot of good.

Trust me, you don't want to be caught in the middle of something like this.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by lgboks(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2015
naturally am 1 to say mind your business
But in this case feel free to tell the husband
It's women like this that make men turn out bad and wicked towards other ladies
And when the ladies see a man doing this
They are not kind at all
So get good evidence
Call the husband and tell him in a matured way

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ibrams(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2015
all this kind women dem no the get pity for them oooo...... women get mind, there own is home based.... ours is away match grin grin
if you catch the husband also tell the wife... vice versa.....

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Tell the husband but you must ensure he catch them redhanded.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Decker:
Best advice; Mind your business and act like you never saw anything.
If it was you, would you have love such info abt ur wife kept away from you (no offence pls)... She's a wife not a girlfriend. She looks very innocent but I feel the friend is luring his way tru her.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Leave them alone and mind your business

Let the husband catch them redhanded.

16 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by cyprus000: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Tell the husband; you'll be ridding the family one shameless ashawo.
[size=13pt]
I concur.

Fvck that lame excuse about minding your business.

I derive joy exposing b*tchs,especially when infidelity is involve.

NOTE: if you no balm all way round. Try not to go into direct confrontation with the cheaters,cos them go fit waste you lyk chicken.
Call the husband one side and reason with am codedly(undercover agent things).
[/size]

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
If it was you, would you have love such info abt ur wife kept away from you... She's a wife not a girlfriend. She looks very innocent but I feel the friend is luring his way tru her.

Dude, you asked a question, and I gave my opinion. If you already knew what you wanted to do, why did you ask the question?

The advice I gave is the same I would have followed if I was in your situation. Life is already hard enough, I don't need to create more problems for myself, just because I want to play snitch and act the part of "good samaritan"

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Dude just left her house dis morning

Her husband is no whr mehn it says alot bou d marriage tho m nt judgin any party nd aint takin sides either it takes 2 to tangle
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Decker:

Dude, you asked a question, and I gave my opinion. If you already knew what you wanted to do, why did you ask the question?

The advice I gave is the same I would have followed if I was in your situation. Life is already hard enough, I don't need to create more problems for myself, just because I want to play snitch and act the part of "good samaritan"
I have two options I used in my post above... Either tell the husband or talk to the lady. Not telling is not just an option.

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by yapapa: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2015
join dem, ask for your own share of d cake and chop.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by naijaboiy: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2015
All these advertisements on romance section sef.

Runsgirl.com? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Blackfire(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Use indirectly direct terminology. OR... Use direct indirect proxy.

Children of my brother the devil.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2015
yapapa:
join dem, ask for your own share of d cake and chop.
you think everybody is a sex monger like you... See how you dry like naked wire

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2015
I'm All for The minding Your business and acting like Nothing ever happened thingy..(it'll
save u a lotta stress)...undecided

Buh honestly, I think You should let him Know..infidelity In marriage isn't something someone should "Overlook"..undecided
I wouldn't want Anyone hiding it from me if they caught My supposed "Husby" cheating...cry it's cruel!

I guess what I'm Tryna say is..."Tell the Husband his wife is A Low-life cheating Hoe"...You're doing that family a whole lotta good...wink

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2015
What do you mean the guy most times plays with children? grin Whose children? See, that could be where the issue stems from. It's one thing to have a fondness for kids & another to relate more to them. I hope he is not the 2nd type, mr immature, which could be a turn off to any woman really & the reason why his wife is now running around town looking for adult companionship + sex with a more manly man I suppose.

Still doesn't excuse her behaviour though. If they're incompatible somewhere, she should just let him loose to go play hide & seek with his "buddies" cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by mayorkyzo: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Simple tell the husband his wife is a hoe and his friend is a backstabbing bastard...and if possible would be best if you plan it in a way they are caught in the act,cos some women dey deny fire...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by obiorathesubtle: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Hey!

Option 1: mind your business
This option goes against every proper ethical conduct known to man, but hey, since the lady is a shÎt load of infidelity, I don't see you minding your business, not following current trend.

Option 2: tell the husband
Ahhh, so you're a real patriot ahh?! The 'Mr Love your neighbour as yourself' Jesus was talking about, sure you'll make enemies(the wife and her lover) but according to certain codes or values, you did the right thing(I'm not saying it's the completely right thing)

Option 3: threaten the wife to stop her foolishness or you'll tell the husband
Ahh, the old blackmail method, never gets old, don't you agree? Now. Here's what you do, in order to test the strength of the marriage(this should never be your priority! Always mind your fÛcking business). You threaten to tell the husband about her reckless and irresponsible escapades. Now here's the good part, if she responds positively, well. I don't fÚcking know what to say next. But if she responds negatively, the marriage is in a death machine, on a highway to disintegration. Now this justifies option 1.

Have a nice life!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by yapapa: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
you think everybody is a sex monger like you... See how you dry like naked wire
you dey craze? what's d insult all about? I gave u a very good advice but you are too blind to see, dumb headed boy. don't let me curse u o. aiye iya e fe baje ni? I dey vex sef.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What do you mean the guy most times plays with children? grin Whose children? See, that could be where the issue stems from. It's one thing to have a fondness for kids & another to relate more to them. I hope he is not the 2nd type, mr immature, which could be a turn off to any woman really & the reason why his wife is now running around town looking for adult companionship + sex with a more manly man I suppose.

Still doesn't excuse her behaviour though. If they're incompatible somewhere, she should just let him loose to go play hide & seek with his "buddies" cheesy

Gud Morning smiley
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by HomieQuan(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2015
tell d husband so he can get rid of d bitchhh

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2015
catlova:

Gud Morning smiley

MEOWning to you too, catlova wink

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm All for The minding Your business and acting like Nothing ever happened thingy..(it'll

Buh honestly, I think You should let him Know..infidelity In marriage isn't something someone should "Overlook"..undecided
I wouldn't want Anyone hiding it from me if they caught My supposed "Husby" cheating...cry it's cruel!

I guess what I'm Tryna say is..."Tell the Husband his wife is A Low-life cheating Hoe"...You're doing that family a whole lotta good...wink

You are all for minding your business, yet, honestly you think he should let him know. What side of the divide are you?

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by naijaboiy: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Some people are saying mind your business.

No wonder we can't move forward in this part of the world lipsrsealed

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by delectablegyal(f): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2015
HomieQuan:
tell d husband so he can get rid of d bitchhh

So the wife can get rid of the op. So u don't know anger will make the husband voice out the source he heard it from?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by jmaxjohn(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Where wer d CHILDREN wen dey wer romping?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by delectablegyal(f): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:

Like u've nvr cheated on ur b.f.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Decker:

You are all for minding your business, yet, honestly you think he should let him know. What side of the divide are you?
[size=28pt]Your choice..[/size]
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

Like u've nvr cheated on ur b.f.
Madam, I don't see the connection...undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.