Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! (2635 Views)

Okorocha To Present The "Ikoro" Igbo Newspaper, March 15 / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by donphilopus: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Akpa ife: I tin the
OP is frustrated n jobless

If u tin so like my post
Erroneous
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by donphilopus: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs: [s][/s]

Mr man crawl back to your pit latrine and keep eating your skunk. You can take all the other sycophants with you and feast with them.

It is where you belong, you are filth and scum. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol... You pass the guy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

Mimiko abstained or he came out to say he abstained to put the integrity of the process into question. We have seen such lies before. It is left for him to request disclosure of his ballot through a court of law or move for fraud which is criminal. If he does not, we stand by the fact that he voted in that election.

If you can't dispute mimiko bold dare and claim to prove he voted; by producing a full clip of the entire proceedings.

Then sir, i put it to you that you are lying and simply struggling in a quick sand.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by donphilopus: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

His supporters are equally frustrated pr!cks. grin
But you are more frustrated
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Every living soul including animals which we all are, has more worth than a decomposing and rancid smelling cadaver like you.

The sewers is where your inheritance is . .

Oga take am easy now. See nose and eyes bruising, Hehehe !! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: But you are more frustrated

Talk resemble person, the owner claim am com answer am cheesy.

Congratulations oga. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

If you can't dispute mimiko bold dare and claim to prove he voted; by producing a full clip of the entire proceedings.

Then sir, i put it to you that you are lying and simply struggling in a quick sand.

Dull like Jonadunce.

If Mimiko says he did not vote, the onus is on him to prove that he did not. I did not vote for President Jonadunce in pitakwa where he had 100% in 2011. If I claim I did not vote, I will not walk to INEC to see the ballots. I will go through a judicial process for the ballots to show I did not vote. It is not in President Jonadunces responsibility to prove I did not vote.

Why is this difficult for Jonadunces to understand.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by donphilopus: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

Congrats for spewing sheeet
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: Lol... You pass the guy

Lol that one na big m0r0n.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by donphilopus: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

Lol that one na big m0r0n.
We were both banned for 5days for derailing a thread last week, that's why I won't like to attack him..

@Topic, Gulak knows nothing about politics, that's why he was carelessly asking Amaechi for the presentation of the people that voted him in
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Every living soul including animals which we all are, has more worth than a decomposing and rancid smelling cadaver like you.

The sewers is where your inheritance is . .

Daftmaine, you better go and wear your pampers so you don't poo on your body.

Oh, I forgot, you are filth and scum so you don't need one.

GTFOH animal

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

Dull like Jonadunce.

If Mimiko says he did not vote, the onus is on him to prove that he did not. I did not vote for President Jonadunce in pitakwa where he had 100% in 2011. If I claim I did not vote, I will not walk to INEC to see the ballots. I will go through a judicial process for the ballots to show I did not vote. It is not in President Jonadunces responsibility to prove I did not vote.

Why is this difficult for Jonadunces to understand.

Stop yarning dung here, Team Rotimi claimed they had a video and produced just a bit of it.

Mimiko simply put them to task to release all the clip and prove to all Nigerians he participated in the voting process.

Team Rotimi should simply do the needful by embarrassing and shutting Mimiko with a clip showing he participated in the voting process.

Until then, you simply need to stop struggling in your quick sand of lies. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

Daftmaine, you better go and wear your pampers so you don't poo on your body.

Oh, I forgot, you are filth and scum so you don't need one.

GTFOH animal

BallaDunce

Only a worthless cadaver doesn't know all humans are animals.

Go back to your basic integrated science and stop embarrassing yourself further m.oron cool.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

Stop yarning dung here, Team Rotimi claimed they had a video and produced just a bit of it.

Mimiko simply put them to task to release all the clip and prove to all Nigerians he participated in the voting process.

Team Rotimi should simply do the needful by embarrassing and shutting Mimiko with a clip showing he participated in the voting process.

Until then, you simply need to stop struggling in your quick sand of lies. grin

They are not under any obligation to provide more clips for you. They have brought a video to back certain points. It is not their responsibility to bring one to back Mimiko's claim. That is Mimiko's responsibility.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

Lolz . . . . The cow answer him name . . . Don't be surprised grin. . .
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

Oga take am easy now. See nose and eyes bruising, Hehehe !! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na me get their antidote . . . All foolishness will be quarantined and cured. grin
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

They are not under any obligation to provide more clips for you. They have brought a video to back certain points. It is not their responsibility to bring one to back Mimiko's claim. That is Mimiko's responsibility.

Dude stop lying aimlessly and give up your desperate defense of lies.

If they can't prove Mimiko wrong then it's a shame team Rotimi has fraud written all over them
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 1:57am On Nov 21, 2013
@jmaine & Rad1cal when the president produces his 22 million plus that voted for him then Amaechi will very readily produce the 19 governors that voted for him, it is as simple as ABC unless you guys are dunces.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 2:07am On Nov 21, 2013
dinachi: @jmaine & Rad1cal when the president produces his 22 million plus that voted for him then Amaechi will very readily produce the 19 governors that voted for him, it is as simple as ABC unless you guys are dunces.

Says an id1ot . . . . . .
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 2:13am On Nov 21, 2013
jmaine:

Says an id1ot . . . . . .
Apart from the name calling I take it that team Jonadunce cannot present their 22mil plus. Una go wait tire for Amaechi's own....Kindergarten president and his cronies!

See mature men reasoning like babes on diapers. Shame no dey this country again.
I think @jmaine and co simply lacks the ability to feel shame.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2013
dinachi:
Apart from the name calling I take it that team Jonadunce cannot present their 22mil plus. Una go wait tire for Amaechi's own....Kindergarten president and his cronies!

See mature men reasoning like babes on diapers. Shame no dey this country again.
I think @jmaine and co simply lacks the ability to feel shame.

Another silly trash from you . . .Try again . . . . .
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 2:58am On Nov 21, 2013
jmaine:

Another silly trash from you . . .Try again . . . . .

Name calling and no 22 million plus voters.......dunce
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2013
dinachi:

Name calling and no 22 million plus voters.......dunce

Says an imbec!le
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2013
jmaine:

Says an imbec!le

Where is the 22 mil plus? If you cant present them and resort to name calling as usual then you just confirmed u re a .............DUNCE!
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2013
dinachi:

Where is the 22 mil plus? If you cant present them and resort to name calling as usual then you just confirmed u re a .............DUNCE!

Dunce-nachi, keep straw grasping to no where . . . .

A rat seeking for answers in the wrong quarters . . Don't you know where INEC office is. Olodo. . . . .
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2013
jmaine:

Dunce-nachi, keep straw grasping to no where . . . .

A rat seeking for answers in the wrong quarters . . Don't you know where INEC office is. Olodo. . . . .
Very well then until you guys present the 22 mil plus that voted your dunce into power then we know you dunces are serious.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2013
dinachi:
Very well then until you guys present the 22 mil plus that voted your dunce into power then we know you dunces are serious.

A dunce voted into power but placed several heavens above you and your family members.

So what adjectives should be used in classifying a nonentity like you governed by a "dunce" grin.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by dinachi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
jmaine:

A dunce voted into power but placed several heavens above you and your family members.

So what adjectives should be used in classifying a nonentity like you governed by a "dunce" grin.

Nigeria is on a free fall . There is no leader not until the dunce presents those 22 mil plus he claimed voted him for verification.
You can continue your dunce worship no doubt but don't expect your betters to join you.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
dinachi:
Nigeria is on a free fall . There is no leader not until the dunce presents those 22 mil plus he claimed voted him for verification.
You can continue your dunce worship no doubt but don't expect your betters to join you.

A dunce who has achieved what will take several light years for you and your entire family to achieve.

A nonentity like you shouldn't even mention the word "betters" cos you are an obvious reetard.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
dinachi: @jmaine & Rad1cal when the president produces his 22 million plus that voted for him then Amaechi will very readily produce the 19 governors that voted for him, it is as simple as ABC unless you guys are dunces.

You are not even smart to notice your co travellers have abandoned the thread , while you are here expressing severe dose of stubborn foolishness.

Look around you and stop fooling yaself cheesy
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by 99100(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
ballabriggs: [s][/s]

Rubbish!!!
Hey u dummy,u seems d foolish one here.
@topic, We have attended and buried this issue before.
D op is a m-o-r-o-n.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
99/100:

Hey u dummy,u seems d foolish one here.
@topic, We have attended and buried this issue before.
D op is a m-o-r-o-n.

Absolutely cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asaba Should Be The Most Beautiful Capital Based On Its Size / NMA Kicks As CBN Authorises Med Lab Scientists To Regulate Importation Of IVDS. / Thread For Chinese Nigerians And Mandarin Learners? 大家好!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.