Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! (2636 Views)

Okorocha To Present The "Ikoro" Igbo Newspaper, March 15 / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs: [s]Jonadunce cannot present it as he is a fraud. How illogical and foolish is it to ask one to show you the voters in a secret ballot where confidentiality is key.

Only a Jonadunce and his group of sycophants, not a democrat will ask for such. If Jonadunce and his lackeys had any atom of common sense, they will know what confidentiality means in such a process.

But do they?[/s]

Nonsense, so after voting for him, they absconded from attending his meetings.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

Lolz . . . . . . grin
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Odeshiii22(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Is only in GEJ administration dat 16 is greater dan 19.D acclaimed 22M+ dat voted for him in 2011 ar all 1st class lies of INEC.
Nw we knw better come 2015.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

Another apostle of President Jonadunce on the loose.

Voting is an entirely different process from attendance at meetings. Get that into your dull brain. Voting is not synonymous with meeting attendance.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

In your foolìshness you think the failure of the 19 governors that elected Amaechi to attend the meetings he conveys nullifies his election.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Foolish

You need to take a bath as you are filthy and stink of sychophancy.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

Another apostle of President Jonadunce on the loose.

Voting is an entirely different process from attendance at meetings. Get that into your dull brain. Voting is not synonymous with meeting attendance.

Orlando Owoh:
In your foolìshness you think the failure of the 19 governors that elected Amaechi to attend the meetings he conveys nullifies his election.

Twin idiots on parade, 1st Mimiko dared them to release the entire clip of the proceedings and camp Amaechi went dumb.

Amaechi has summoned his meetings with a consistent number of governors below 15 in attendance.

How better to show your numerical advantage by having at least 17 governors in attendance in any meeting you call to prove that 19 is indeed 19.

See Jonah Jang dey gather crowd pass Rotimi 19 15 governors grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

You need to take a bath as you are filthy and stink of sychophancy.

Imagine a rancid and foul smelling pig labelling another as filthy. . . . Take your decomposing body out of here and spare us your nonsense. . . . .

You are simply perceiving your inbuilt filthy stink emanating from all available pores or holes in your heavily diseased body.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Never knew you are the same imbec!le as the OP.

Be guided and do the needful by shutting up. . . .

Dunachi, you just shot yourself in the foot. You quote yourself, like your own post, talk to yourself.

God don catch u today!

Yaba right deserves you grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks jmaine for fishing him out!

He is same as his pastor wondering pr1ck grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

Twin idiots on parade, 1st Mimiko dared them to release the entire clip of the proceedings and camp Amaechi went dumb.

Amaechi has summoned his meetings with a consistent number of governors below 15 in attendance.

How better to show your numerical advantage by having at least 17 governors in attendance in any meeting you call to prove that 19 is indeed 19.

Where do you think you are, in your ogogoro joint? That Mimiko another Jonadunce asks them to provide those who voted does not mean he is right. Why do I even expect you to know with your shallow brain.

Voting is not the same as attendance. There was a vote which he won, we can talk of poor attendance at meetings later.

We talk of confidentiality which is key in the voting process. It does not matter what a Jonadunce thinks, this key principle stands.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Akpaife(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
I tin the
OP is frustrated n jobless

If u tin so like my post

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Ngokafor(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
'WE NOW ASK'..abeg op who are the 'we'...you better go and do something meaningful with your time instead of asking silly questions on Nairaland.
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
[s]
jmaine:

Imagine a rancid and foul smelling pig labelling another as filthy. . . . Take your decomposing body out of here and spare us your nonsense. . . . .

You are simply perceiving your inbuilt filthy stink emanating from all available pores or holes in your heavily diseased body.
[/s]

Mr man crawl back to your pit latrine and keep eating your skunk. You can take all the other sycophants with you and feast with them.

It is where you belong, you are filth and scum. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

Where do you think you are, in your ogogoro joint? That Mimiko another Jonadunce asks them to provide those who voted does not mean he is right. Why do I even expect you to know with your shallow brain.

We talk of confidentiality which is key in the voting process. It does not matter what a Jonadunce thinks, this key principle stands.

What is this nematode saying, providing the entire clip to counter and shut Mimiko bold assertion should be easier than stretching a worn out tale.

Your confidentiality in cheating principle is DOA.

Provide the entire video footage or drop your mischief .Shikena cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Akpa ife: I tin the
OP is frustrated n jobless

If u tin so like my post

His supporters are equally frustrated pr!cks. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

What is this nematode saying, providing the entire clip to counter and shut Mimiko bold assertion should be easier than stretching a worn out tale.

Your confidentiality in cheating principle is DOA.

Provide the entire video footage or drop your mischief .Shikena cheesy

I don't care what Mimiko thinks. That is for butt kickers like you. I do not form my opinion based on what a sychophant thinks. I am interested in what are the principles in such a process.

That you ask for those who voted in a secret ballot is the height of foolishness. Only a Jonadunce and his lackeys will ask for such.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs: [s][/s]

Mr man crawl back to your pit latrine and keep eating your skunk. You can take all the other sycophants with you and feast with them.

It is where you belong, you are filth and scum. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems like one talking from experience,
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Radical, I suspect you re also dunachi .....I Said it, ya Yansh go exposé tire like your pastor own.
Lunt1c roaming around nairaland
You never jam!

Btw, your topic is just your trade mark! Stup1dity grin
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chillisauce: Thanks jmaine for fishing him out!

He is same as his pastor wondering pr1ck grin

It was too easy getting the scoundrel grin
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Seems like one talking from experience,

Filth, scum, fits you as it is what you are. Go and have a bath and stop fooling your daft self on this forum. Animal grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

That majority of Nigerians voted for GEJ in 2011 and he was declared winner, but have withdrawn their support doesn't change anything; the same also applies to Rotimi Amaechi. That some of the 19 governors that voted for him later withdrew their supports doesn't change the result of the election.
I challenge Nigerians in the Diaspora, where they can't be threatened like in Nigeria, to ask the President salient questions. He is now in London. Our people there should ask him questions on 2015, Amaechi, NGF, Boko Haram, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

I don't care what Mimiko thinks. That is for butt kickers like you. I do not form my opinion based on what a sychophant thinks. I am interested in what are the principles in such a process.

That you ask for those who voted in a secret ballot is the height of foolishness. Only a Jonadunce and his lackeys will ask for such.

Which principles, where you there doofus ?

If you can shut up Mimiko by confronting his dare with facts, then you are all useless in defending a principle of fraud,lies, and deceit.

19 don become 15, only in Amaechi and gang dictionary. cheesy
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

Filth, scum, fits you as it is what you are. Go and have a bath and stop fooling your daft self on this forum. Animal grin cheesy cheesy

Says a decomposing cadaver grin. . . .Of what use is the dead and decomposing to the living. . . . .

You deserve to be immersed in a drum of conc. acid to douse your extreme smell of death. . . .

After which your dissolved state will then be disposed into the sewers . . cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

Which principles, where you there doofus ?

If you can shut up Mimiko by confronting his dare with facts, then you are all useless in defending a principle of fraud,lies, and deceit.

19 don become 15, only in Amaechi and gang dictionary. cheesy

Daft and dumb.

If Mimiko wants to see the ballots and those who voted, then he goes through a judicial process. That is how you get such information.

You cannot come like a "drunken sailor fisherman' and ask for the details of a confidential process. That the Adviser of a President even asks for such shows one we have complete fools up there. If your bosses are foolish, what then do we expect from a minion like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Says a decomposing cadaver grin. . . .Of what use is the dead and decomposing to the living. . . . .

You deserve to be immersed in a drum of conc. acid to douse your extreme smell of death. . . .

I can tell you are almost crying. You are typing like the veins in your rotten and maggot infested body is about to pop out.

Take heart. Nothing can be done about your situation, it is entirely hopeless.

Filth, scum, it is what you are. MUHEHEHEHE Animal

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by Rad1cal: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

Daft and dumb.

If Mimiko wants to see the ballots and those who voted, then he goes through a judicial process. That is how you get such information.

You cannot come like a "drunken sailor fisherman' and ask for the details of a confidential process. That the Adviser of a President even asks for such shows one we have complete fools up there. If your bosses are foolish, what then do we expect from a minion like you.

dundee, Mimiko dared camp Amaechi to show proof he voted by providing a full video footage.

How did they arrive at 35 votes when in actual fact it was supposed to be 34. Amosun absentia and Mimiko abstaining .

i know APC e-cockroaches like you are not bright at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by takedat(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rad1cal:

dundee, Mimiko dared camp Amaechi to show proof he voted by providing a full video footage.

How did they arrive at 35 votes when in actual fact it was supposed to be 34. Amosun absentia and Mimiko abstaining .

i know APC e-cockroaches like you are not bright at all.

Mimiko abstained or he came out to say he abstained to put the integrity of the process into question. We have seen such lies before. It is left for him to request disclosure of his ballot through a court of law or move for fraud which is criminal. If he does not, we stand by the fact that he voted in that election.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

I can tell you are almost crying. You are typing like the veins in your rotten and maggot infested body is about to pop out.

Cry indeed, na warm up we dey so . .

Let me replay my apt post again . . . .

jmaine:

After which your dissolved state will then be disposed into the sewers . . cool
Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by ballabriggs: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmaine:

Cry indeed, na warm up we dey so . .

Let me replay my apt post again . . . .

I do not need to replay all for your worthless soul. You can have this part and dwell in it.

ballabriggs:

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Dares GEJ... Present The 22million Plus That Voted For You! by jmaine: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

I do not need to replay all for your worthless soul. You can have this part and dwell in it.

Every living soul including animals which we all are, has more worth than a decomposing and rancid smelling cadaver like you.

The sewers is where your inheritance is . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD / Do U Know Some People Will Die Today In Zaria / APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.