Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE (734 Views)

Moment Gay Lovers Who Met Through Dating Site Discover They Are Brothers / Advice Needed: My Best Friend In School Wants Me To Be Room Mates With Her . / 4young Couples/lovers Who Need Someting To Muv Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Henrypraise: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Snoring is a habit that gets me confuse, I av a room mate right now in my place of work, d dude is snoring himself away to wonderland while I keep vigil, I am tempted to make our room colder by regulatin d a/c, I want him to feel some amount of displeasure just as I am feeling. Nairalanders please share your experience and how u coped with room mates/ lovers who snore.

Here is also my experience with a lady. Some time ago, there is dis hot chick hu played had to get n on takin her to my place after a sumptous meal n expensive outing, she snored away like she hasn't slept in ages, I used her cam fon to video her n left it in her fon, 5 days later, she called to tank me sarcastically sayin God will judge me.

Pardon my gram error, na night school I go.
Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Henrypraise: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
DonCrust: I don't wanna that about that bad experience. Sorry cheesy
Bro I don't understand wat u typed o, but d experience isn't palatable at all o,
Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Ghadafy(m): 3:30am On Nov 21, 2013
@op, always try and sleep before him.
Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by mzjaney(f): 4:44am On Nov 21, 2013
I have a sister who snores like hell. And we share same room, when ever she sleeps before me I find it very difficult to get some sleep cos she snores heavily. So I developed a now method of always making sure I sleep off before her. And when ever I wake up in the middle of the night and i hear her snoring I simply use my leg or hand to touch her so she can adjust grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Konnektions146(m): 5:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Op.
seems you re me ooo
my roommate at work is just something else, he snores like locomotive, and anoda annoying thing is that this guy farts like stoopeed,

if i have a choice, i for no stay in same room with this man
Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Phranciz(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Had a GF who snored, God the feeling of a thousand knife in your heart is better. Can't believe she was the envy of most guys, well they say all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Henrypraise: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Phranciz: Had a GF who snored, God the feeling of a thousand knife in your heart is better. Can't believe she was the envy of most guys, well they say all that glitters is not gold.

Make no mistake, dos girls wen de talk wit nose for day time, wen dey speak aspi-spi-spi, for night wen dem dey sleep na dat time dem de talk wit mouth. Sum na volvo, caterpiller, generator.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Phranciz(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Henry praise:

Make no mistake, dos girls wen de talk wit nose for day time, wen dey speak aspi-spi-spi, for night wen dem dey sleep na dat time dem de talk wit mouth. Sum na volvo, caterpiller, generator.

Lmao grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE by Exponental(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
It's not a disease. Nature @ work!

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Good Relationship / 10 Tips You Should Consider To Know If You Are To Quit Your Relationship / Girl Reveals Horrific Injuries She Suffered After Assault By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.