Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How To Know She Is A Girl and Not A Woman.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A Girl and Not A Woman.. (724 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know She Is A Girl and Not A Woman.. by Olayemie(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2013
HOW TO KNOW SHE IS A GIRL
AND NOT A WOMAN..
1. Her favorite food is chips and
chocolate.
2. Her favorite actor is
Alejandro. 3. She confuses ego with
dignity.
4. When you greet her she
frowns and even ignores.
5. She says pweety, xoxo,
k,gawxh, as in like, twitat, lolestestest when
everyone else is saying hehe,
etc.
6. She pretends she doesn't
know her mother tongue or she
speaks it with an English accent.
7. She updates her facebook
status update on Friday as "I
love you
so much baby!" or "I miss you
hun!" and then on Monday she posts "Nkt all men are dogs!" or
"All men are the same!" Yaani
she
doesn't know the meaning of
inbox or chat.
8. She buys a dress because her friend looks good in it.
9. Her face is brown while the
rest of her body is black like
charcoal.
10. She looks like a pregnant
warthog in heels. 11. She flashes and please call
me's you 300 times a day.
12. Her facebook name is
Pweety- Haggalicious Shantel
Gyalabubble
when her real name is Trufena Waitherero or Gaudensia
Siprosa.
13. She catches feelings when
reading this!!!!
Re: How To Know She Is A Girl and Not A Woman.. by 190: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2013
thank God ASUU has called off the strike now you peeps can go baq to sch angry
Re: How To Know She Is A Girl and Not A Woman.. by badmeat(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2013
190: thank God ASUU has called off the strike now you peeps can go baq to sch angry
cheesy
Re: How To Know She Is A Girl and Not A Woman.. by mencade6: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2013
@Op, na true u talk.

SHOUT OUT
Our long throat gals in nairaland, outside nairaland, abroad, in the village, our money conscious ladies and all the runs gals both learned and on the job training. I great all of una ooooo
Re: How To Know She Is A Girl and Not A Woman.. by Olayemie(m): 4:29am On Nov 22, 2013
It make sence.

(1) (Reply)

He Sang Flavour's 'black Is Beautiful' To His Wife On His Wedding Day / Cheating Girlfriend Signs / When Is The Best Time To Tie The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.