Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (69390 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
1. Her online picture centers less on her facial beauty, she focuses more on showing to the world her feminine possession and endowment: hips, hot body, b0sso-ms etc.

2. Her profile pictures do not in anyway ‘synergies’ with the various locations as portrayed in the pictures: some of the pictures conspicuously show her in different room locations and arrangement (only those with critical pictural* analysis can spot this).

3. When you add her as a friend on Badoo or other social network, it will take her nothing less than 30 minutes to reply your message. (This shows that many clients are lined up online), and even when she replies you, her reply sometimes is a let down from your painstakingly written introduction.

4. When you tell her you are interested in her and you would love to be her friend, she goes like, “Friend as in, what do you want?”. Some of them after accepting your friend request would simply reply to your numerous questions with this sentences: Badoo – ‘What is your desire?’ BBM – ‘What do you want from me?’ Facebook – ‘What can you offer?’ and on it goes…

5. She only gives you little attention when you lie to her that you work with some of the well known and respected companies and business brands in Nigeria.

6. When you try to see how n*ughty she can be by sending her le-wd and r-aw messages, she simply replies your message with this, ’till you come’.

7. She is a sleeping devourer who only gets awakened and alerted by money and all the good things that come with it.

Add yours!

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
cool

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by FruityLass: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
OK

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by nicerod(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Up bulu 1st to comment use the head of the poster below me 2 clean shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by gamaliel121(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
When you finally meet her and she can " run in heels" then be convinced without doubt that she's into runs

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by logicman: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Number 3 is a not a yard stick, she may be really busy

19 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by wemmieslim(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
I was here!
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by falconey(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
AWON OLOSHO GBOGBO

15 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by MsBliss(f): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Facebook Dan cast.So people still use that shii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by prettyjo(f): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
A runs girl will keep on pestering a guy for date until he yield to her request, even if it is to meet the guy at is house they dont care.

9 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
MsBliss:
Facebook Dan cast

Yea! All social media inclusive cheesy
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Charles4075(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
gamaliel121:
When you finally meet her and she can " run in heels" then be convinced without doubt that she's into runs
Boondocks bro.grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Youngpo413: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Don't expect to meet any decent lady on any social media,except you are just looking for some asss to chop and clean mouth.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Ballmer: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hun ! Just met someone with all the listed characters. I think I need to watch her more to determine if she is. Enahi what do you think ?
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by ideyhere(f): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
No 3 though...
If that is true then I must be a first class runs girl cos I hardly even ever reply Facebook messages angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by ipledge10(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
I see that you have a lot of runs gal..or you lived with many...I can't say everything are right but most
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
Don't expect to meet any decent lady on any social media,except you are just looking for some asss to chop and clean mouth.

What if I tell you that I met one? wink

35 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ballmer:
Hun ! Just met someone with all the listed characters. I think I need to watch her more to determine if she is.

Better put on your tiri-dee glasses grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Olalan(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
From their DPs you can tell, and also they can't hold an intelligent conversation.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
When her personal text on NL is 'I still accept #100 glo recharge card' Olosho ni

7 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
ideyhere:
No 3 though...
If that is true then I must be a first class runs girl cos I hardly even ever reply Facebook messages angry

Hmmm you might have acted unconsciously or out of ego but when is time the true colours eventually pops out..u might not be a Runz girl tho! smiley
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Googleus(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
hmmmmm.......na true ooo...

i catch this babe....check her Facebook out...

Philomina Odili

3 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
ipledge10:
Ok

Typical runs girls always have a short reply to messages..like mono syllables grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Olalan:
From their DPs you can tell, and also they can't hold an intelligent conversation.

Thats another good one cool
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Googleus:
hmmmmm.......na true ooo...

i catch this babe....check her Facebook out...

Philomina Odili

Like seriously? shocked

3 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
1 nd 2 na true'
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Aminat508(f): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by marytmatthew(f): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by kulobyno: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Most Nigerian girls are runs girls depending on how you approach them

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.