Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Jalingo Town In Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jalingo Town In Photos (21609 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State / Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by 8figure(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
ONITSHA IN ANAMBRA STATE IS WORSE THAN DIRTY DORMITORY TOILET.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by 8figure(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Let me still maintain my cool until the appointed time
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Rexnegro(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
@op I know all the pics ....u were coming from hammed ruwa way heading toward,jalingo market,GRA and govt offices ...only spent 3weeks dia during my orientation camping .... Men cudnt communicate as most of their indigenes there don't understand English.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by omonla555: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
If what we are seeing here is appalling, what will ABA or the whole of ABIA STATE would be?

OCHENDO

1 Like

Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Rikidony(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yes seen....... Is dat all Jalingo can offer..... Mtchww @OP is this a village or a city
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by dynatress: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: I love Nigeria. Anywhere you go, you will always see fine cars.
oh yea i saw d fyn cars!: the very fyn keke napep cars! undecided
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by ocelot2006(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ OP, dude I lived in Jalingo to 2 years (Tecnobat estate). Yes it ain't the finest place in Nigeria (Taraba is piss-poor). BUT it has FAR BETTER road network than so-called rich states like Abia and even some parts of PHC, Rivers (yep, I said it).

1 Like

Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Asabeq(f): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Not happy I'm late on this thread.
Its either the op has mental problem or he is just plain silly!!
Why don't you post pictures of your dilapidated village you call a state. Anyway he said he is depressed so I'm not suprised.
Nbilim!
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by uglyBetty1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
I served in Jalingo. I can see some improvement there. Kai, that place was just not it when I served. I hour light in the state capital, and na for 1 week, u go see d light for 1 hour. Kai. We suffered then. Thank God I don run away from there.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Asabeq(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
You are an I diot!
What is evil or ugly about those pics Mumu why don't you post pictures of your ugly dirty stinking state full of ugly people and sites!
Silly yoruba bigots! Bunch of useless tribalist!! Always comparing,is that not being childish and feeling inferior.
You all claim lagos and deny your other villages you call state angry.
Idiots!

Sirgen05: You just showed us the evils!

Can You show us the Good ones?

Or is there nothing good @all in that state?

BTW, what do aim to achieve by these ugly pictures?

And are the appalling pictures leading to Your depression?
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by oduaboy1: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Taraba state like every other northern state is backward in all areas of life,you can only pity the people living there
The roots of all this problems can be traced to the bad leadership by greedy and inhuman northern elites.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Asabeq(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Because there is no keke in your state abi?
There is keke in abj so I wonder what cud be so special about the hole you came from.

F. U C K you all dissing my state!! We are better than the stinking yoruba and Igbo states! Fooolish people,do you have tarred roads?

dynatress: oh yea i saw d fyn cars!: the very fyn keke napep cars! undecided
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Asabeq(f): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Here comes the biggest fool of the century!
Orangutang!

odua boy: Taraba state like every other northern state is backward in all areas of life,you can only pity the people living there
The roots of all this problems can be traced to the bad leadership by greedy and inhuman northern elites.

1 Like

Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by oduaboy1: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
But op this are appealing pictures now,some of the places you snapped are still better than aba and onitsha 100%
You should check your dictionary for the meaning of appaling instead of using the word carelesslly
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by oduaboy1: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Asabeq: Here comes the biggest fool of the century!
Orangutang!

Asabeic bitcch,It's been a long time i flogged your black hausa yanch.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
What is actually appaling here? Have u been to Jalingo before?
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Mujah1deen: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Asabeq: Because there is no keke in your state abi?
There is keke in abj so I wonder what cud be so special about the hole you came from.

F. U C K you all dissing my state!! We are better than the stinking yoruba and Igbo states! Fooolish people,do you have tarred roads?

Don't mind the forest dwellers, but take it easy they don't worth it

1 Like

Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
nagoma: All I can see is an apalling photographer who holds his camera upsidedown and sometime stands on his head to take pictures.
You will do better at break-dancing.
Whaddahell is this piimp rantin,u got a problem with what da op posted? if those despictable pics are those of a state's capital city, then they most appalling n da op is damn right, while u r,as usual,now break dancing to da pennywhistling sound emanating frm da hollow talkin arssehole down there..
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by redsun(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Kai! Nigeria needs cleansing.People got to take pride in the surroundings and realize that their surroundings defines them mentally.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Etianwanokon: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
What's appalling here? You want to see developments? Go to Akwa Ibom.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by SIRJENTLE: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
YOU PEOPLE WEY DEY TALK SAY THESE ROADS NO GOOD.
HAVE YOU VISITED ABA IV ABIS STATE?
HAVE YOU ASKED PEOPLE THAT PLY THROUGH OKIGWE - PORT HARCOURT ROAD HOW THE ROAD IS?
THEN FINALLY,TRY PASS THROUGH UMULOLO OKIGWE-UGA EXPRESS ROAD?(FOR 25 GOD YEARS NO VEHICLE HAS PASSED THROUGH THIS ROAD)
ANY PREGNANT WOMAN THAT IS EXPERIENCING HARD LABOUR WON'T GO MORE THAN 5% OF THE TOTAL ROAD DISTANCE AND SHE WILL PUT TO BED.

THE ROAD NETWORK IN YOUR PLACE IS A NEWLY NYLON-TARRED ROAD COMPARED TO THIS PLACES I HAVE MENTIONED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT STARTED MAKING USE OF THE ROAD, PLEASE TRY INVITE OBAMA TO COME AND COMMISSION IT.
THANKS
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by nduchucks: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mediocrity and worse, have become the standard yardstick for many Nigerians. SMH

The OP definitely has a point.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
igbeke:
I beg to differ here. dis is not just a town but a state capital.
can u name a state in d SS, SE or SW with a capital city as appalling as dis?
let's be sincere, our politicians aren't doing enough. our pple deserve better dan dis male cow poo.

Abeg those pix look better than most SW capitals

1 Like

Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ odua boy, have u been to Onitsha? No .
Don't start what u can't finish

1 Like

Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by redsun(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
homesteady: Where are the appalling pictures? undecided can't find any among the ones you posted

Serious! With all those unconstructive,dusty and filthy scenarios?

Why do we always think we are good enough to be associated with backwardness? Why do we think we are not good enough to live in magnificent surroundings?
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by highmood(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is this appalling. Mtchewwww.!!! U dnt knw what u have until u visit places like Aba, Awka and some other places.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Rikidony(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Asabeq: Because there is no keke in your state abi?

ur ranting wnt change anything, Taraba is under develop simple, ur pilot governor is out there fighting for his life u are hre defending the defendless...... Sharraapp
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by oduaboy1: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
ngozievergreen: @ odua boy, have u been to Onitsha? No .
Don't start what u can't finish
Lol onitsha must be Nigeria new york city
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Sirgen05(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Asabeq: You are an I diot!
What is evil or ugly about those pics Mumu why don't you post pictures of your ugly dirty stinking state full of ugly people and sites!
Silly yoruba bigots! Bunch of useless tribalist!! Always comparing,is that not being childish and feeling inferior.
Idiots!

Sorry that u misunderstood My post! I meant none of of those things u thought of.
I was using op's 'words'.
So, take ur words, none deserve it here.
Thanks.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Sirgen05(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Asabeq: You are an I diot!
Idiots!

Sorry that u misunderstood My post! I meant none of of those things u thought of.
So, take ur words, none deserve it here.
Thanks.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by igbeke: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Abeg those pix look better than most SW capitals
name one.
Re: Jalingo Town In Photos by Asabeq(f): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tell the people that gave birth to you to sharrap!
Defendless indeed! Lol! You are such a low life,no need talking to you angry
Rikidony: ur ranting wnt change anything, Taraba is under develop simple, ur pilot governor is out there fighting for his life u are hre defending the defendless...... Sharraapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Fourth On Global Terrorism Index / Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum / Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.