Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex (4206 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) / Can A Man Be Molested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by segello58(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
they call the girls fish now i understand its only the smart fisherman that catches fish

if you see a lady and you like her and she also want to do, first you have to start with all the formalities first, you have to waste some precious time claiming to be a nice guy when you are not.

some case you have to be a lover u are not.

my story.

i was coming from vi and a lady called out my name among the crowd (with a soft loud peach) hmmmmmm under the Falomo bridge, it was Gbemisola my old days lover, i picked her up when she told me she was going towards my direction.

after some long time gist catch up there was silence hmmmmmmm she said how far with you now? im good all is good,
then she began to apologies to me for catching her with another guy which lead to our separation, but sincerely i never wanted more than sex from her then, and i have gotten loads of sex from her meanwhile she keeps demanding for money, her responsibilities keep increasing, i would never be happy with her if i should marry her, and shes got so many character i don't like in a lady, so catching her was a big relief for me. but she was feeling guilty for what is not

that's why im wondering if i have told her back then that all i want from her was sex, would she have allowed me?
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Annie2gud(f): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Modify ur 'sincare.thank you.
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Done it so many times... It doesn't work. Most times.... 90 percent of the time it doesn't work.
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by missstella(f): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
No be small "SINCARE"
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by segello58(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Annie2gud: Modify ur 'sincare.thank you.

thanks my lady, its the rush hour thing.
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Annie2gud(f): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
segello58:

thanks my lady, its the rush hour thing.
if i dont take care of you.......who will?*winkz
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Ichel: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Annie2gud: if i dont take care of you.......who will?*winkz
him mama will

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by drnoel: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
yea a man can do so. It awes them the confidence u exert t do such a thing. But then u need to smell and look god for such to work even if u are wearing bathroom slippers
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Preceedo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Only stupid, cheap. Lecherous and ladies with low self esteem would jump on the offer to be "used and dump"

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by MaziOmenuko: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yea. Done it before. Wasn't as blunt as you put it; but she was in a long distant relationship and I was her confidant. When she opened up to me that she feels she wasn't getting enough of it from her distant bf, I brought forward the proposal.

It worked pretty well for both of us...until...
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Yea. Done it before. Wasn't as blunt as you put it; but she was in a long distant relationship and I was her confidant. When she opened up to me that she feels she wasn't getting enough of it from her distant bf, I brought forward the proposal.

Hmmmmm mazi!
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Slowpois0n: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Yea. Done it before. Wasn't as blunt as you put it; but she was in a long distant relationship and I was her confidant. When she opened up to me that she feels she wasn't getting enough of it from her distant bf, I brought forward the proposal.

her boyfriend catch you ontop am ba?
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by chiboy1928(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
So wat are the prostitute they for u tink is every decent lady dat will tolerate such nonsense wish I was a lady and u tell me such u recive d worst slap u neva dreamt of b4 u finishing countin the stars way follow d slap I don waka.
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Not in this part of the world. Tell me that and you'd get the dirtiest slap ever undecided
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Iaz93: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: Not in this part of the world. Tell me that and you'd get the dirtiest slap ever undecided
Baybe, I want to have sēx with you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Iaz93: Baybe, I want to have sēx with you.
gringringrin You're very lucky NL doesn't have a slap emoticon

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by sexymoma(f): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Some guys are bold o... when i was dating ma EX and he was like won't this girl allow me get her laid!!!

Then one day when we were gisting about s3x stuff, he told me ' don't you get it, i want to phuck you' angry

That was how our relationship ended. wink
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Iaz93: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: gringringrin You're very lucky NL doesn't have a slap emoticon
The thing is even if I tell you face to face, you wouldn't be able to raise a finger.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Iaz93: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2013
sexymoma: Some guys are bold o... when i was dating ma EX and he was like won't this girl allow me get her laid!!!

Then one day when we were gisting about s3x stuff, he told me ' don't you get it, i want to phuck you' angry

That was how our relationship ended. wink
it ended because he was being real? undecided
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2013
Iaz93: The thing is even if I tell you face to face, you wouldn't be able to raise a finger.
You think?
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by hotwax: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Because ladies dont like the truth. You have to tell stories before you open that pants. And they are hell of a pretender.

One lady was eying me. Her friend told me she talks about me all the time but she is feeling shy to approach me. I helped her by approaching her, yet she is still forming for me. I just ignored her, now she types "Hi" on BBM everyday.

God knows I will ignore her till death.

I fcking hate pretenders. Naija ladies are number 1 in that.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Iaz93: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: You think?
grin
You'd be too stunned to react undecided
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Iaz93: grin
You'd be too stunned to react undecided
Okay true, I'd be thrown offbalance, but then, I'd ask you to repeat what you said and if you do, you'd receive a resounding slap from me to you. undecided
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by dinachi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: Okay true, I'd be thrown offguard, but then, I'd ask you to repeat what you said and if you do, you'd receive a resounding slap from me to you. undecided
Easy! As the slap dey land my face I dey lock my mouth to yours in a hot unexpected kiss. The suddeness of the whole thing is the appeal. Before you know what is happening you are shouting baby please don"t stop! grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Jamesdman(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
dinachi:
Easy! As the slap dey land my face I dey lock my mouth to yours in a hot unexpected kiss. The suddeness of the whole thing is the appeal. Before you know what is happening you are shouting baby please don"t stop! grin grin grin
Badt guy!!!
Nothing works better than a... SHUT-THE FORK-UP-KISS.
BTW: I just don't gerrit, what's with ladies and pretense?
He wants it, you want it (ok, maybe not as much as he does), so why not cut the bullshit and get down to business?
I think most girls are unduely concerned with their pride and reputation.. Wouldn't want to be considered slutty birtches!!!
But then, nothing is as sweet as giving free reins to raging hormones.
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Iaz93: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Baybe: Okay true, I'd be thrown offguard, but then, I'd ask you to repeat what you said and if you do, you'd receive a resounding slap from me to you. undecided
I'd repeat it, again and again... but your palm wouldn't touch my face.
We can try something, you know! wink
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Iaz93: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
dinachi:
Person don bite your lips before? undecided She'll be irritated, trying to kiss her would make it worse.

Bros, we are dealing with a naija babe here oh... not some Mexican chick.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
The fun of the game is in the chasing! Those initial gragra is what combines to give the thunderous climax when you sleep with girl!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by ebamma(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Girls love the i love u, i want to spend the rest of my life with u kind of guys, but at the end of the day only 20 % will really want to spend the rest of their life with them the remaining 80% na her toto dem dey after.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Iaz93: Person don bite your lips before? undecided She'll be irritated, trying to kiss her would make it worse.

Bros, we are dealing with a naija babe here oh... not some Mexican chick.
gringringringrin
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
I say it with my eyes and not my mouth and it worked more than 90 percent of the time but that was then ooo,I don't do such again,seen life better wink
Re: Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Iaz93: I'd repeat it, again and again... but your palm wouldn't touch my face.
We can try something, you know! wink
You don't get it! The OP said before you go into a relationship you tell the babe it's only sex you want from her. Now tell me which reasonable girl won't give you a thunderous slap? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! / When He Asks For Booty Pics / Miss Oliviaarims Eyes Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.