Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? (4205 Views)

Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hello Folks,Am addicted to this Girl.I love her so-much,We've actually broken up as she told me she wants to wait till when she's ready.which i agreed on.we still talk everyday as if we are dating while we both are not.She's an epitome of a good-Christian girl.But at times,she Nag's a lot.Which i hate with Passion.

Whenever someone pisses her off,she turns it to everybody around her including me.Have tried most times to change her but she does not want to change.Even she doesn't take to co-correction as she believes she is always right.But these days her nagging has gone to another level which irritates me,Now i dont know if she's pissed of by things around her or by me personally or she thinks my calling her is too much and am like a Liability to her.She told me today,that if i dont want to call her again i should not,when i told her she nagged at me.Have told her times without number that being a "born again" Christian would not give you a husband,but your character would do.But she's still the same..

Now,Have decided to let go,I deleted all her Numbers and all the messages we've exchanged all these while from my phone as i do not want to have anything to do with her again.At least for now,However the Problem is this,Am too addicted to her,Even when we have Issues,I still think of her every now and then.But this time around,I want to take her away from my Mind completely,at least for now..

Please what do i do..No abuses Please..

Genuine advise needed..

Thanks
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by redsquare(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
OP, from your story, it seems the girl doesn't feel the same way you feel towards her. I understand you love her so much not minding all her weaknesses, but I don't think she's willing to change since she does not take corrections and feels she's always right. Give her more time, correct her when there is need to and if she continues with her hot temperament and nagging, then it's time to walk away. Don't allow the 'born again' ish deceive you. My one kobo.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by KELVINXY: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
redsquare: OP, from your story, it seems the girl doesn't feel the same way you feel towards her. I understand you love her so much not minding all her weaknesses, but I don't think she's willing to change since she does not take corrections and feels she's always right. Give her more time, correct her when there is need to and if she continues with her hot temperament and nagging, then it's time to walk away. Don't allow the 'born again' ish deceive you. My one kobo.

Wat more can I say.!?
Bro i concur wid u

Sometimes u don't need to be told dat u're no longer needed,they say dat Action speaks louder than word

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Enegod(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Probably some of the most successful
people in the world worked their asses
off because of some kind of rejection.
Focus on bettering yourself...
what's gone is gone

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Enegod: Probably some of the most successful
people in the world worked their asses
off because of some kind of rejection.
Focus on bettering yourself...
what's gone is gone
You are so right bruv. @ Op Focuss on bettering yourself. Their is this mind control thing that I used when I wanted to get over my ex, it really worked nd I know it can work for you too. If you are interested, Lemme know.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by vislabraye(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
My brother, save urself from early grave and stress. Ignore her. The more U show concern to her, the more she will get turned off.

3 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Broschocolata: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
i think you should thank God that you've seen some of the bad characters in her early enough, before getting married.

About the nagging issue; there is portion of the Bible that says it is better to stay on the roof top of your house than to live in the same house with a nagging wife. Every nag has one thing in common; unforgiveness. Are you sure you can live with that for the rest of your life?

3 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
sarbest001: You are so right bruv. @ Op Focuss on bettering yourself. Their is this mind control thing that I used when I wanted to get over my ex, it really worked nd I know it can work for you too. If you are interested, Lemme know.

Bros,Thanks a Million times,I really do appreciate it.I sent you a Pm Did you see it?Please i need the mind control thing you used.Please let me have it.

Thanks once again
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Waspy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Op, note every single advice given by everyone above, especially the first guy. It seems she does have any or share as much feelings as you have for her or maybe all you really need is give her chances to miss you and long for you. Love sucks you know
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
redsquare: OP, from your story, it seems the girl doesn't feel the same way you feel towards her. I understand you love her so much not minding all her weaknesses, but I don't think she's willing to change since she does not take corrections and feels she's always right. Give her more time, correct her when there is need to and if she continues with her hot temperament and nagging, then it's time to walk away. Don't allow the 'born again' ish deceive you. My one kobo.
Thanks bros.God bless you.However,The scenario you painted above is just how she is,I love her more than anything.But am wondering how and how i go to the extent of being addicted to her.But she does not feel the same way i feel towards her any-more.Not at all.She's a Girl i can stay on the phone with for long hours.I do not forget her Birthday nor anything.She was my best friend,Yes,she was.But she does not feel the same way anymore.She seems to be looking for an excuse,yet she still wants me to be talking with her while she's not ready to change.

I have decided to let her be..Yes,Let her be at least for now.She would be taught a lesson elsewhere,cos i did my very best for her.In all Ramifications.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Waspy: Op, note every single advice given by everyone above, especially the first guy. It seems she does have any or share as much feelings as you have for her or maybe all you really need is give her chances to miss you and long for you. Love sucks you know

Broda love does suck.Yes am going by everybody's advice here..If she does not commends me,I know other people do.Am a gentle,very loving and caring Guy whenever i see a responsible and well-brought up Girl.I can do anything,Yes,And i mean it for my Girl.That's me.My Female friends do say my wife would be the luckiest on Earth.And i know it's a Fact..Thanks People.God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bros chocolata: i think you should thank God that you've seen some of the bad characters in her early enough, before getting married.

About the nagging issue; there is portion of the Bible that says it is better to stay on the roof top of your house than to live in the same house with a nagging wife. Every nag has one thing in common; unforgiveness. Are you sure you can live with that for the rest of your life?

Deep Question my broda,Deep Question..
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by LogansShadow: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls,do not try marrying this girl.You will be beating the daylight out of her everyday if you eventually marry her,You are just blinded by love now and that's why,you will probably be able to overlook or bare with her constant naggings.By the time you married and past all these lovey-dovey stage,bliv it or not,you won't have all these kinda patience with her again.
Just part with her,it's a win-win case for both of you.

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Ruq: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
sarbest001: You are so right bruv. @ Op Focuss on bettering yourself. Their is this mind control thing that I used when I wanted to get over my ex, it really worked nd I know it can work for you too. If you are interested, Lemme know.

Share it and let us know please, there might be possible future ex we would want to get over.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Logan's shadow:
Pls,do not try marrying this girl.You will be beating the daylight out of her everyday if you eventually marry her,You are just blinded by love now and that's why,you will probably be able to overlook or bare with her constant naggings.By the time you married and past all these lovey-dovey stage,bliv it or not,you won't have all these kinda patience with her again.
Just part with her,it's a win-win case for both of you.

Already done bros,Already parted with her.It's a Win win case for me..Thanks peeps
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
alingo4life:

Bros,Thanks a Million times,I really do appreciate it.I sent you a Pm Did you see it?Please i need the mind control thing you used.Please let me have it.

Thanks once again
I jst sent it to U. Enjoy bruv.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2013
sarbest001: I jst sent it to U. Enjoy bruv.

Thanks bro..Have seen it,you're a Genius.. Cant forget this quote i saw there "Nobody is supposed to be making another
person's life miserable. U av to be strong bro. Enjoy.. Once again,God bless.Am gonna start making use of it

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by eunisam: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2013
I want to completely forget her at least for now.

hahah

you have not decided to forget her.

if you do we will know.

well simple way that works for me are as follows,

Find a pretty girl that is more pretty than her and date.

deleting her number from phone doesn't mean you have deleted her number from your brain.

well dating somebody else is a good step to overcome your situation just try it.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by aminho(m): 4:31am On Dec 25, 2013
Well nigerians and nairaland has changed see alot of advice without insult cheers to a new begining

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2013
no doubt you love,but bitter truth,she doesnt love you the way you do..let her go,she is a tiger that cant change her spots. She isnt a born again,she is a church goer,so dont confuse the two.
Now to the issue raised,try to do away with anything that reminds you of her,hang out more with your peeps to kill loneliness,which might drive the urge to call her.get busy,and if possible to have too much airtime on your phone to avoid the urge of calling.

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Yomieluv: no doubt you love,but bitter truth,she doesnt love you the way you do..let her go,she is a tiger that cant change her spots. She isnt a born again,she is a church goer,so dont confuse the two.
Now to the issue raised,try to do away with anything that reminds you of her,hang out more with your peeps to kill loneliness,which might drive the urge to call her.get busy,and if possible to have too much airtime on your phone to avoid the urge of calling.

Exactly bro.This is what am doing.Slept over at my friend's apartment yesternight all to beat loneliness and the mistake of thinking about her.From here,am going to another Friend's apartment to eat christmas food.Yes,I deserve the right to enjoy myself.I do jare..No person fit kill me for love.I did my best for her while the going was on..

Thanks people
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by wheesin(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2013
It shows u guys are meant for each other no matter wat...just use her characters as a good thing..laff it off cool
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Nuzo1(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2013
alingo4life:
Thanks bros.God bless you.However,The scenario you painted above is just how she is,I love her more than anything.But am wondering how and how i go to the extent of being addicted to her.But she does not feel the same way i feel towards her any-more.Not at all.She's a Girl i can stay on the phone with for long hours.I do not forget her Birthday nor anything.She was my best friend,Yes,she was.But she does not feel the same way anymore.She seems to be looking for an excuse,yet she still wants me to be talking with her while she's not ready to change.

I have decided to let her be..Yes,Let her be at least for now.She would be taught a lesson elsewhere,cos i did my very best for her.In all Ramifications.

Most single girls can never appreciate all these you mentioned. Matter of fact, it's a turn off for them albeit subconsciously.

However, it's a big turn on for mature ladies and most importantly married women. Unfortunately some partners and husband's turn to jerk at this period.

Keep loving and caring for the next girl that will come your way...While you genuinely wish this your soon to be ex the best in life.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks bros.Am gonna do has you've said..
Nuzo':

Most single girls can never appreciate all these you mentioned. Matter of fact, it's a turn off for them albeit subconsciously.

However, it's a big turn on for mature ladies and most importantly married women. Unfortunately some partners and husband's turn to jerk at this period.

Keep loving and caring for the next girl that will come your way...While you genuinely wish this your soon to be ex the best in life.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Kick her arsss man.
I have been in that scenario before, wasn't fun at all!
Work on yourself, dont try changing her.
Someone who can accept her the way she is MAY come, but because you are good guy, you deserve someone better than that chika, work on yourself, be patient, better things are yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Vessi: Kick her arsss man.
I have been in that scenario before, wasn't fun at all!
Work on yourself, dont try changing her.
Someone who can accept her the way she is MAY come, but because you are good guy, you deserve someone better than that chika, work on yourself, be patient, better things are yet to come.

Thanks bro..And to what you said,No Man would accept her that way excepts she changes.Yes,only if she does..Friends commend me for being so patient with her..Better things are on the way,That i can assure you..

God bless you a lot
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by andyanders: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Go get yourself engaged working and thinking f making money and when you have made the money, the women will look for you with respect.
Only the weak that women disrespect. With money, you command respect and as such, you now behave yourself as a gentleman and women will come knocking at your doors.

2 Likes

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Meekmind(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Drink hypo guy, it cleanses d heart and purge u of any excesses, it works faster than anytin trust me...you'll thank me later
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
andyanders: Go get yourself engaged working and thinking f making money and when you have made the money, the women will look for you with respect.
Only the weak that women disrespect. With money, you command respect and as such, you now behave yourself as a gentleman and women will come knocking at your doors.
Exactly Bro..Working hard to make money....Keeping my mind off her..Have deleted her numbers,And i know,someday we'll still gonna meet and we will see who will laugh last..
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by andyanders: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
vcv
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by andyanders: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
alingo4life:
Exactly Bro..Working hard to make money....Keeping my mind off her..Have deleted her numbers,And i know,someday we'll still gonna meet and we will see who will laugh last..

I had a bit-ch like that and she walked out on me cus she was dating an Air force officer and I let her be. Some years later, I became the latest in town and she came begging and going through my friends nd I never looked back.
After some yrs, I came to Nigeria and some of my friends told me to meet them up somewhere for a drink and too my greatest surprise, I met her there with another guy, she couldn't believe when I stepped out of my car and she was like falling from where she sat. Even the guy she came with greeted me with two hands. In fact, she was begging me to sleep with her and I told her it was over and over for real.

In fact, money is sweet and once you have it, ladies wanna be with you. Allow her be and look for the cash and with cash, you can move a mountain. Money is power and power is money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
andyanders:

I had a bit-ch like that and she walked out on me cus she was dating an Air force officer and O let her be. Some years later, I became the latest in town and she came begging and going through my friends nd I never looked back.
After some yrs, I came to Nigeria and some of my friends told me to meet them up somewhere for a drink and too my greatest surprise, I met her there with another guy, she couldn't believe when I stepped out of my car and she was like falling from where she sat. Even the guy she came with greeted me with two hands. In fact, she was begging me to sleep with her and I told her it was over and over for real.

In fact, money is sweet and once you have it, ladies wanna be with you. Allow her be and look for the cash and with cash, you can move a mountain. Money is power and power is money.

Thanks bros..Quoting you, "Money is power and power is money" That is what am doing..Am seriously going for it..And i know am not gonna fail.The sky is just the starting point..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) / Photo: What Will You Do? / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.