Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup (11095 Views)

Three Players Keshi Should Drop For South Africa Clash / Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract / List Uncapped in-form Players Keshi Should Call-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Lilknight(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Olaolufred: He must snatch David Alaba from Bayern and Germany.
He is my first choice left full back.
haba, baba david alaba no b germany player oooo, na austria d guy dey play for!!!!
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by benson81(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Olaolufred: He must snatch David Alaba from Bayern and Germany.
He is my first choice left full back.
so you don't know David Alaba plays for Austria?
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jarus: nigerians are very ignorant. That call annoys me.

Da Verdict:

I endorse you submission.

I just tire o.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
honeric01: Some people are trying to kill the career of that Iheanacho, the world cup is not where you take apprentice to.

2002 korea japan world cup and the story of Femi Opabunmi is a case study. be warned. let the young chap develop at his own pace and stop trying to turn a skonda bike to a power bike.
he's not going to have to kick a ball except absolutely necessary. He's just going for a feeler, so except the legs of the first and second 11 forwards have all been injured, I don't see him ever having to kick a ball the entire time. No two people are the same, don't compare Iheanacho to Opabunmi, you don't know his capabilities yet, he could just pull off a surprise. To succeed, one must learn to take risks

3 Likes

Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by shurlar50(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
what can you say about Man U's. Januzai?

2 Likes

Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by emmydee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Enyeama, Egbim,(replace Ejide wit another keeper cos he's prone to injury).

Ambrose, Oboabona,Omeruo, Echiejine, Taye taiwo, Idowu, Musa Mohammed.

Onazi, Mikel, Victor Moses, Yahaya, Sunday Mba, Ahmed Musa,Nosa, Nsufor.

Emenike, Isaac Success, Iheanacho,Dike. Ike uche
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by honeric01(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: he's not going to have to kick a ball except absolutely necessary. He's just going for a feeler, so except the legs of the first and second 11 forwards have all been injured, I don't see him ever having to kick a ball the entire time. No two people are the same, don't compare Iheanacho to Opabunmi, you don't know his capabilities yet, he could just pull off a surprise. To succeed, one must learn to take risks

No, we can't use this worldcup to test players, no, we're done testing players, he should wait for the Olympics if he cant wait for the u-20 world cup. let him look for a good club to go build on his progress, let him look for clubs like Ajax, Arsenal or Barcelona, with these clubs, he'll surely grow either in the B team or academy.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by lloydtruth: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
i'll go with
Goalkeepers: Enyeama, Ejide, agbim

Defendets: Yobo, omeruo, oboabona, ambrose, echiejile, egwueke, John ogu

Midfielders: Mikel, Onazi, igiebor, haruna, azeez, mba

Strikers: Emenika, moses, musa, ik uche, nsofor, ameobi, nwofor.

1 Like

Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Okaka27(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Goal Keepers-Enyeama,Ejide,Agbim

Defenders-Echiejile,Oboabona,Omeruo,Musa . Muhammed(U-17),Ambrose,Benjamin,Azubuike,Ogu

Midfielders/Wingers-Mikel,Onazi,Kalu Uche,Iheanacho(U-17),Moses,Odemwingie,Aluko,Dike,Nsofor

Attackers/Strikers-Ameobi,Emenike,Ike Uche,
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
All yhu ppl sayin we should take those under 17 players. All I can say bout dat is Hmmmm let them mature first. By the way What of kayode from under 20?. And also I don't see the need for Osaze in dat team, i'd prefer a Ramon Azeez or Lukman Haruna.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
lloydtruth: i'll go with
Goalkeepers: Enyeama, Ejide, agbim

Defendets: Yobo, omeruo, oboabona, ambrose, echiejile, egwueke, John ogu

Midfielders: Mikel, Onazi, igiebor, haruna, azeez, mba

Strikers: Emenika, moses, musa, ik uche, nsofor, ameobi, nwofor.
I'll Go With This List. By the way why is nobody callin IDEYE?
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by timwezzb(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
That's Our Best Striker.........

Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
honeric01:

No, we can't use this worldcup to test players, no, we're done testing players, he should wait for the Olympics if he cant wait for the u-20 world cup. let him look for a good club to go build on his progress, let him look for clubs like Ajax, Arsenal or Barcelona, with these clubs, he'll surely grow either in the B team or academy.
we're not testing him at the World Cup. The testing ground is the CHAN in January, I repeat, the U-17 boys are only going there to get a feel of the game, not for anything serious
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by princeFAD: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
why changing a winner team? My own opinion is that he should continue using the same squad that won the nation's cup,qualified us for world cup.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by phillippiano(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
prince FAD: why changing a winner team? My own opinion is that he should continue using the same squad that won the nation's cup,qualified us for world cup.
Including Ideye?
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by honeric01(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: we're not testing him at the World Cup. The testing ground is the CHAN in January, I repeat, the U-17 boys are only going there to get a feel of the game, not for anything serious

Then let him join Maigari as an official and not as one of the 23 man list.

1 Like

Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
honeric01:

Then let him join Maigari as an official and not as one of the 23 man list.
fine then, as long as they have a close-up experience.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
emmydee: Enyeama, Egbim,(replace Ejide wit another keeper cos he's prone to injury).

Ambrose, Oboabona,Omeruo, Echiejine, Taye taiwo, Idowu, Musa Mohammed.

Onazi, Mikel, Victor Moses, Yahaya, Sunday Mba, Ahmed Musa,Nosa, Nsufor.

Emenike, Isaac Success, Iheanacho,Dike. Ike uche
your forward is a joke. This is world cup. Isaac Success and Ihenacho are not proven. This is not under-17. This is World cup

1 Like

Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: we're not testing him at the World Cup. The testing ground is the CHAN in January, I repeat, the U-17 boys are only going there to get a feel of the game, not for anything serious
and take space of more serious players just to have a 'feel of the game'?
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by nnasino(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Goalies: enyeama, ejide, agbim
Defenders: efe ambrose, echiejile, omeruo, oboabona, taye taiwo, benjamin francis, yobo, egwuekwe
Midfielders: obi mikel, kalu uche, ogenyi onazi, nosa igiebor, fengor ogude, kelechi iheanacho
Attackers: victor moses, shola ameobi, bright dike, emenike, ik uche, ahmed musa
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by khattab02: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
alfredo4u: Peter Rufai
Sunday Olisa
Taribo West
Emunike
Rashidi Yekini
Babangida
KANU
Okocha
Finidi George
Amokachi
Fela Kuti

Reserved

BH
Militants
OPC
Bakasi
In case FIFA do magu magu (ojoro)

No b my fault ohhhhhh.................na ASUU fault.
Yeah u try. But this isn't 1994 or 1998 world cup. Even with that your team no complete 23 man squad. Regarding your reserve, na war u wan go fight?
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by khattab02: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Izrhiell: I'll Go With This List. By the way why is nobody callin IDEYE?
because he is not doing enough to prove he deserved to be in the team.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by emudiagaebbah: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
1. Vincent Enyeama.
2. Danny Shitu
3. Ambrose Efe
4. Taiye Taiwo
5. Sam Sodje
6. Omereo
7. Osaze
8 Eminike
9. Dike Bright
10. Ameobi .S.
11. Victor Moses
12. Austin Ejide
13. Lukman Haruna
14. Mikel Obi
15. Yaro Yaro
16 . Rabiu Ibrahim
17. Obafemi Matins
18. Onazi
19. Sunday Mba
20. Joel Obi
21. Agbim
22. Obechei B.
23. Sunday Iyonbe

1 Like

Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Itoroetti(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2013

It shouldn't annoy u.ronaldo de lima went to usa 94 at 17 yrs.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Livinusc(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
phtemie:
Austrian not Australian..
Australia,, Austrian should refer as an indigen living there.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
GOALKEEPERS: Vincent Enyeama, Austin Ejide, Chigozie Agbim
DEFENDERS: Kenneth Omeruo, Godfrey Oboabona, Joseph Yobo, Efe Ambrose, Echiejile, Francis Benjamin, Egwekwe.
MIDFIELDERS: Mikel Obi, Fegor Ogude, John Ogu, Nosa Igiebor, Ogenyi Onazi, Kalu Uche
ATTACKERS/STRIKERS: Victor Moses, Dike, Shola Ameobi, Emmanuel Emenike, Ahmed Musa, Brown Ideye, Sone Aluko(or Ike Uche).
My preferred starting line-up will be: Enyeama, Omeruo, Oboabona, Ambrose, Echiejile...............Ogude(Igiebor will come in as an impact sub for Ogude or Mikel), Onazi, Mikel...............Moses, Dike, Ameobi.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Livinusc(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is d real fact. no 2words::
GKs: Enyeama, Ejide, Dele Alampasu
Defenders: Efe Ambrose, Oboabona,
Omeruo, Echiejile, Benjamin Francis,
Egwuekwe.
Midfielders: Mikel Obi, Onazi, John
Ogu, Nosa Igiebor, Haruna Lukman & Kelechi Iheanacho.
Forwards: Emenike, Moses, Ameobi,
Dike, Nsofor, Musa & Odewingie.
pls Ideye should not near that camp.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
keepers:enyeama,ejide,agbim..!defenders:echejile,ambrose,egwuekwe,omerou,oboabona,kwambe,francis...!midfielders:mikel,onazi,igiabor,ogu,mba,kalu uche..!attackers:moses,osaze,musa,emenike,ameobi,nsofor,ik uche
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jarus: and take space of more serious players just to have a 'feel of the game'?
They'll be part of the officials, not the squad.

Meanwhile, FIFA will take care of the hotel bills of a maximum of 50 people in a country's delegation at the world cup.
Re: Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup by joseph1013: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Goalkeepers:

Enyeama, Ejide, Alampasu (U-17)

Defenders:

Ambrose, Echiejile, Omeruo, Oboabona, Yobo, Musa (U-17), Egwuekwe

Midfielders:

Mikel, Aluko, Onazi, Igiebor, Iheanacho (U- 17), Haruna

Attackers:

Moses, Ameobi, Dike, Emenike, Uche, Moses, Musa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confederation Cup: Dana Air Flies Akwa United As Team Heads To Tunisia / The Nigerian Football League And Violence, Is There An End In Sight? / Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.