Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! (9848 Views)

Lack Of Electricity Supply In Lakowe-bogije Axes Of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / RE: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju Lekki) For 5 Months. (The Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by vislabraye(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2013
What's all the noise about Lekki being a big man's place ? 5months no light ? Its very horrible. But we are in Nigeria. If U go to Abuja, you will see light and water in abundance.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Swiftlee(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Are you telling me that for the past 5 good solid months..light never blink for una side?? I think the PHCN officials distributing the bills around you visinity are just too bold! Yah! Them go break your head if you try am for my area! You guys have not complained? To threats?#thats what they like..No nothing? Just public hearing like this? Oga..you guys are sitting on a long crude oil pipeline!

2 Likes

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Christianos: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Mods, I really appreciate your help in getting this issue to the FP. Thank you!!!
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by glen87: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2013
PHED should also help us with Rumuola area of Port Harcourt around College of Art and Science cos we only have light in the midnight and early morning is gone. Let them help us. Thanks
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by AVECDEO: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2013
We have been having this same issue at Owode-Ajegunle,Ikorodu Road and when we protested the NEPA officials lock up their office and have not been to their office in the last three month insisting that we threaten to KILL them if the bring bills for no power supplied this has been going on for about three years now and the last we heard was that our ration of the light(power) has been diverted to DANGOTE who has paid for it at our own detriment. ABEG MAKE UNA HELEP US BEG NEPA AND THE SELF STYLED BIG BOY DANGOTE.

Christianos: If this is not the right section to post this article, please forgive me.

We have suffered power outage in my area in the last 5 months; I mean it has not even blinked. During this period, we have continued to receive PHCN bills for "light" not used. Businesses have been crippled and robbers now operate freely under the blanket of darkness caused by the power outage.

Considering the reach and influence of this great forum, I am persuaded that someone in good position will read this article and take action.

Mods, please put this on FP, if it's not too much trouble. If the situation improves anytime soon, I'll surely be back here to thank you all.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by GetGuide: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2013
breath of fresh power indeed
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Swiftlee(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Edited!!
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Hm!
The people of Temidire in Irawo-Ajegunle, Ikorodu Road v not seen electricity for the past 40 days.
Terrible news like these are not supposed to be heared again in Nigeria.
Last Bullet:
I wonder when we ll grow up.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Adaviruqu: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2013
It is the same situation we are faced with in Magboro close to mountain of fire, along Lagos- Ibadan express way. We are in a terrible situation, it has been almost a year without light in this huge settlement and it is as if we are not part of human civilization. It is pathetic and to think that we have some people praising this Jonathan govt.

1 Like

Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by AbuHanifa: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2013
5 months is nothing. Ask people living kn Epe precisely, Ibonwon, Mojoda area. You will be shocked when they tell you the last time they had electricity.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by lekkie073(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2013
I thot its only d rich DAT stay in lekki. grin
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by chimex38: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2013
One thing am certain 4 sure..... dere is no Nairalander in dat location. Q.E.D. chikena

how can dis number of people b online evryday.... Besides do u have to wait 4 5months b4 alertin evry1?
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Cubeet: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2013
UP NEPA!!
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Cubeet: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2013
lekkie073: I thot its only d rich DAT stay in lekki. grin
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Dennite(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Thats 4 ur area.where I am there is light 24/7.since the beginning of the year e never blink not to talk of off.Sokebolou in Ugulagha kingdom of Burutu local govt in Delta state
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by surebet247: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2013
K.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by okebaba: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2013
bros this no be new news, we are used to the situation.........next topic please.......... grin grin grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Omooba77: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
massmedia: In my Grandmother village(Aran-Orin) there have been no electricity light since it's existence of about 423 years ago,,,,

please help me publicize this also
You are from Kwara State; Aran-Orin does not have light...........................
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Cubeet: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Dennite: Thats 4 ur area.where I am there is light 24/7.since the beginning of the year e never blink not to talk of off.Sokebolou in Ugulagha kingdom of Burutu local govt in Delta state
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by stephnie44(f): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Na wah o.where in ajegunle we dey beg make dem take lite make transformer cool.no place like aj
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by ooshinibos: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Jazz247: The power supply in ibeju-lekki axis is so pathetic and frustrating in the last six months. We never had electricity for a minute and being caught off from civilization.
Those in authority should please save us from extinction.
useless country , this is year 2013 ..and you are still battling for electricity ...Solar power is free and you have oil is abundance ...and no hurricane and typhoon has ever been reported in Nigeria ..what is your problem sef so this country ..am tired of you all for you have defied logic
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by ooshinibos: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2013
useless country , this is year 2013 ..and you are still battling for electricity ...Solar power is free and you have oil is abundance ...and no hurricane and typhoon has ever been reported in Nigeria ..what is your problem sef so this country ..am tired of you all for you have defied logic
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by AGAMALI(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Seriously, even New-Bussa where d kainji dam is located don't have light since August. Something is definately wrong with dis country.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Too bad,5mths na small matter compared to some places dat have been yrs d saw flash of lyt
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by GoodlukJonathan: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Fresh air will handle that despite the sabotage by the north and the foolish yorubas!

My signature says it all
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by PECO4KING(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2013
Government can't provide everything for you guys wey dey leave for Island. You get beta sercuity,good road and so on and you want make dem give u lite. No way. We mainlander dey envy u guys so no complain say lite no dey. If una want lite make u cum mainland.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by akymme(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2013
So sad to hear that, no light for more than 5 months, that's pathetic, anyway i will like to introduce you to power inverter

2.2kva Inverter costs 35,000 Naira
2 Battery 100amps 12v cost 50,000 Naira
Installation & Tfare 15,000 Naira

Total 100,000 Naira

Pls note that this quotation is for those in Lagos only.

Contact me on 08086943052, 08150645134

Thanks.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Dyt(f): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Somewhere in Ayobo ipaja
They not seen light in 5yrs except gen
They promised they will use to promote election in 2015
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Na PDP be the Chairman of the local government area for Ibeju Lekki.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2013
OP you sure say dem never cut your light since 5 months wey you know about?!

I no say PHCN bad, but them no wicked.. grin
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2013
vislabraye: What's all the noise about Lekki being a big man's place ? 5months no light ? Its very horrible. But we are in Nigeria. If U go to Abuja, you will see light and water in abundance.

This part of Lekki is technically not lekki.. grin

This area is when you reach the end of lekki Epe express.. past EPE sef, then you turn left. grin

Plus LEKKI itself is not any big man anything. Its just the most overhyped place in Lagos. The poor mans Ikoyi.
Re: Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!! by neneslim(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2013
And some modafukaz wil be shouting gej til 2019. God punish u if u vote 4 that clueles drunkered again and God punish u mre if u vote 4 any nigerian man as president cos na chinko go beta 4 us as presido and Boko haram b0mb ur family in the north if u quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi Raises Panel On SARS Brutality, Right Abuses / IMF Raises Doubt Over NNPC's 66m Litres Daily Fuel Consumption Claim / Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best Alternative To Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.