Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (202275 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kolidave: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
No NEC meeting!!!

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by michealade(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rastamann: ASUU should wait o and call of the strike after the new year celebrations o!
dis one is drunk o..are u sure ur in a university?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
ASUU is the worst ever, they are unbelievable, they postponed a meeting for a whole month, because of the death of a member, so they strike for 4 months and we have to spend 6 months at home, this is so sad, i am so frustrated and angry, what kind of people are these people, they behave like they dont care at all, 6 months gone and wasted, they dare not attempt to strike ever again

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Adex097: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmmm...

*observing*
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by butday(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wait a min... Everyone is talking ASUU ASUU....wot abt ASUP...the polytechnics r on strike too felaz. #argh..#angry

2 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
ASUU no go kill person grin grin

Meanwhile. . . Post some Irrelevant punishments you gave to your juniors as a senior back in secondary school FUN! grin

www.nairaland.com/1527738/irrelevant-punishments-gave-juniors-senior

#TeamGOM
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by michealade(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
but'day:
Wait a min... Everyone is talking ASUU ASUU....wot abt ASUP...the polytechnics r on strike too felaz. #argh..#angry
baba chill,asup neva reach 4month nau...u
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by felastika(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Afunkybaby: ASUU is the worst ever, they are unbelievable, they postponed a meeting for a whole month, because of the death of a member, so they strike for 4 months and we have to spend 6 months at home, this is so sad, i am so frustrated and angry, what kind of people are these people, they behave like they dont care at all, 6 months gone and wasted, they dare not attempt to strike ever again

Sorry jare my sister grin
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
ayodeji752: Hope non of dem had an accident or even headache again? Cos d meeting would be postponed to eternity
Lol,,, funny dude
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by michealade(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Afunkybaby: ASUU is the worst ever, they are unbelievable, they postponed a meeting for a whole month, because of the death of a member, so they strike for 4 months and we have to spend 6 months at home, this is so sad, i am so frustrated and angry, what kind of people are these people, they behave like they dont care at all, 6 months gone and wasted, they dare not attempt to strike ever again
This should be the last ASUU strike in Nigeriazz history!!!im so frustrated too
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Manchelsea(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
The NEC MEETING is ongoing, my uncle is a VC and my HOD who is also my project supervisor and like a friend to me is a chairperson ASUU local branch ....ie my university chairperson of the union. Well enough of the profile but what am saying is that BOTH PERSONS confirmed the meeting to be holding but venue, they didn't tell me.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by onyxo76(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
i pray that you are in your final year or at best 2 semesters to graduate, cos from what i hear government met only some of their demands, and you know the kind of government we have when it comes to implementing what they signed.
I pray they don't go on strike again but the chances are high that they might go again should the government fail in fulfilling the demands.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Arlex(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Arlex(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Manchelsea: The NEC MEETING is ongoing, my uncle is a VC and my HOD who is also my project supervisor and like a friend to me is a chairperson ASUU local branch ....ie my university chairperson of the union. Well enough of the profile but what am saying is that BOTH PERSONS confirmed the meeting to be holding but venue, they didn't tell me.
vc of which school
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kennygee18(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls tel dt scam dt cals himsef ASUU memba...d way he iz even arguin has ratted him out sef.
mascot87:
But you have succeeded in passing a very wrong information
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Manchelsea(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Arlex: vcof which school
EBSU
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by smart134: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Education is d Key..Y ASUU go seize the KEY nah
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by molason: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
All these una shout about ASUU since the strike don start neva change the story "WE STILL DEY HOUSE".
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by blezzino(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Manchelsea: The NEC MEETING is ongoing, my uncle is a VC and my HOD who is also my project supervisor and like a friend to me is a chairperson ASUU local branch ....ie my university chairperson of the union. Well enough of the profile but what am saying is that BOTH PERSONS confirmed the meeting to be holding but venue, they didn't tell me.
Na xo we dy hear...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by michealade(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
i know d meeting venue,im sure its on Nairaland Romance section..yll shud go dere even fagge is dere

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
ASUU is just an association of pot bellied people Who're playing with our education, everything is politically motivated. . . . Before the last meeting, NDU posted on their webpage that they'll withdraw from the strike if It's not suspended, that was before the meeting where everyone voted, but to my surprised, NDU voted that the strike should continue, only the wise ones would know that this is politicized, They're trying to make it look like the president's own state university is against him, immediately ASUU decided not to suspend the strike because of Iyayi's death, NDU posted again that they'll resume even if the strike continues, this is just a shadow of the real politics going on now. ASUU has lost It's value, they no longer care, selfishness is what has taken over now, I'll say it should be banned immediately this saga is over.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
i'm 100% sure its holding in kano...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Sermwell(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
I feel your pain my dear cuz I feel the same! Its just so heartless of them to operate the way they do! My mates in private universities will study law for 5yrs and only God knows how many yrs awaits me! Its so pathetic! Let's just keep our fingers cross and pray God intervenes cuz this old folks don't give a damn about our future!
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Vladm(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
*in wizkid voice*..... If u know u're feeling this strike, lemmi hear u say nexxxxxxxt yeeaaaarrr
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Arlex(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Phemmy99: i'm 100% sure its holding in kano...
what are ur proofs
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by jayjam(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
I just had a phone conversation with Dr jaiyeola of maths dept and Dr famuyiwa of chemistry dept.both of OAU.While Dr famuyiwa claims not to be sure,Dr jaiyeola said he is also not sure but that the OAU ASUU BRANCH MEETING WILL HOLD AN EMERGENCY ONE ON MONDAY TO DELIBERATE ON PERHAPS,THE OUTCOME OF TODAY'S MEETING OR AS OTHERWISE DECIDED #Amseriousaboutit

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by otokx(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
There is a rumor that an autopsy on the dead body revals a bullet; if that is so then it is a great pity.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kennygee18(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wat gav u d impression?I doubt if d so called meetin iz even holdin even doh i pray it iz.
Phemmy99: i'm 100% sure its holding in kano...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by livingstoneony(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
they shouldn't call off till after the new year celebration..
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Caseless: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Beloxxy:
Lol,,, funny dude
i see.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by falconey(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
PLEASE DONT PANICK.......the meeting is on .ASUU didn't tell us the VENUE cus of BOKO ARAM.........I am the son of NASIR FAGGAY ASUU PRESIDENT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (109) (Reply)

Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List / Unilorin Admission 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.