Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) (14948 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. / A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Dharn(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Paroman:
U blind ni? .. Go throway ur useless multilinks joor.
its d fault of dis yeye airtel jor
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by magaliyu(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
INNOSON Motors should prove there indegenisation by hiring the guy as designer asst. or production asst.(CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME)
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by DaVerdict: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is great!
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lil chilz: aw0n smellos
mumu. How does it relate to the topic?
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Great job BTW who said that Nigeria is not moving forward tongue

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by GGfadar(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Paroman:
U blind ni? .. Go throway ur useless multilinks joor.
he no blind but na one of d Nairaland virus.......
thanks to antivirus programmaz ..... grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by ochukoccna: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Epic Fail!
Are those chaps on the road the engineers and leaders of thought who will drive the adoption of this so called technology on a large scale? angry angry
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
kum repair our road wt m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by guiddoti: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Paroman:

. . . . . . . ./¯/) HATERS
. . . . . . . /¯./
. . . . . . /. . / F**K
. . . /¯`/'. .'/¯¯`.
. . ./'/. /. . /. . /. /¯\
. . ('(. . . . . .¯/'. .') OFF!!
. . .\. . . . . . . . .'. ./
. . ..'\'. . . . . . . . ./ Rite Now
Whose hand is this? If you can do it, raise your hands up?
Well I'ii encourage the guy to further his education. Government doesn't value skill like this. I pray God's favour on that guy.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by joj123(f): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nigeria's got talent! Great work.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by FlyboyZee: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
asco15: So wats ur advice 2 dis man?
Tell him to get serious. Stop doing street shows to gain sympathy as that would only take him nowhere, except to fetch him rants, rantings and rattles from passersby like U. If U are educated, U should understand that there are a lot of research journals and funds floating around searching for innovators. Its only fools that will usually say na only man know man dey work for naija.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by immortaliceberg(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
get drunk grin
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Pangea: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sentiments aside, the contraption above is nothing more than a toy!
A lot more goes into the construction of such heavy duty vehicle than the contraption above.
Its nothing more than a glorified toy and that's why sensible investors are steering clear of it.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by 617aircav: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pangea: Sentiments aside, the contraption above is nothing more than a toy!
A lot more goes into the construction of such heavy duty vehicle than the contraption above.
Its nothing more than a glorified toy and that's why sensible investors are steering clear of it.

Thats the truth. To actually build one would require millions of dollars in investments, tons of test and research, tons of manpower. And at the end of the day, it will do nothing that was not done 20 years ago. Good for him, but pointless for an investor.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by hunter21(m): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Chuukwudi: Please, I want to discuss matters like Sacred Geometry, Astronomy, Zodiac Analysis, Spiritualism, Origin of Life, Religion , Origin of Religion,
Integrity, etc! I'm discouraged, It might not make front page

it does not needm to make frontpage, just create a new thread under the religious section.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by sunex: 2:33am On Nov 23, 2013
How i wish the govt. Can see d creativity in ds guy...nah to dey steal moni and land for hospital for abroad dem sabi, nah all of dem go die one by one...
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Amhatu(m): 3:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Up Nigeria we can accomplish what we will!! cool
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by benom(m): 4:18am On Nov 23, 2013
As a systems designer, I have seen complex systems move from prototype to roll out. It takes a lot of money to get a design like this to become a finished product. I am talking millions of dollars. You have to spend a lot of money to work on the hydraulics that produce the power for the excavation buckets. I hope someone comes up and sponsor this but I don't see that happening.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2013
[b]N.B: I'm a science student, not an engineer but I'm going to try and give a little insight using my scientific orientation.

First thing first, Is he educated? If yes let's go on, but if no, he needs the help of an engineer to proceed.

He will need to draft a document for publication. This documents must include:

* Architectural plan of the machine. 3D visuals is mostly appreciated.

* Tools and materials - This must include detailed names, makes and specs down to the sizes of even the screws at every joints

* Procedure of compilation.

* Lifting Capacity of the machine

* Efficiency - This must include flexibility of the machine while working in different soil type and environment

* Fuel efficiency - how long it can run on a gallon using statistical analysis to plot a histogram (Preferably) to show loaded weight against fuel consumption

* Speed variations (Loaded and unloaded)

* Safety

* ...and other engineering stuffs, engineers know their procedures LOL

After publishing his work. He should start sending proposals for funding to the banks and Government while contacting engineering / truck / excavator manufacturing industries for machine part supply or mechanical support.

If he's lucky bam!! Jackpot!! If he's not, no one can steal his work. He'll sue heaven and earth. grin grin

I'm sure engineering firms will be interested in his work when they see a well published engineering work.

This road side advertising won't interest any reputable engineer cos no one wants to work with an illiterate or a road side mechanic.

Any illiterate can put together a machine but it takes an educated engineer to convince another engineer using engineering terms that this machine is the best and can give a return on his investment.

It's all about marketing Yo! Goodluck grin grin
//whispers// Sha no forget my share if the plan work oo
[/b]
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by asco15(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chuukwudi:

But wait Oh! I think I have seen those pictures here before! you said that they were built by an SS 3 student.

i dn't knw, but i took dis pixs myself on thurs wen d machine was displayd along nyanya-mararaba road Abuja.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by asco15(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Flyboy Zee:
Tell him to get serious. Stop doing street shows to gain sympathy as that would only take him nowhere, except to fetch him rants, rantings and rattles from passersby like U. If U are educated, U should understand that there are a lot of research journals and funds floating around searching for innovators. Its only fools that will usually say na only man know man dey work for naija.
can u pls name one of dos places he ought to go?
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by asco15(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
oyb: https://www.nairaland.com/1381809/local-prototype-track-type-excavator

recycled topic
well i dn't knw dat it was even posted on nl. But 4 d man 2 still come 2 advertise it in Abuja, shows dat he hasn't gotten any help or employment.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
asco15:
can u pls name one of dos places he ought to go?

Stop chasing dusts. Look up and see what I wrote.

If the man is any serious, that's the right way to go. Anything short is searching for a pin in an ocean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Service Centre Now In Ibadan / 3 Nigerians Win Huawei Global ICT Innovation Competition In China / How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.