Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (36620 Views)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2015
this topic has been going on for years, many guys don't seem to understand the reasons why ladies refuse to approach them.
Having grown up in an environment filled with ladies I know much about them and I came up with this thread

1). Shyness
This is one of the main reasons why ladies find it hard to approach guys the lack confidence and when they eventually get the boldness to approach they guy of their dreams they get the cold feet.

2). Arrogance
Some ladies are just so arrogant and full of thereselves they can't seem to reckon with the idea of approaching a guy they've instilled the idea that guys alone should approach a lady and not otherwise

3). Fear of rejection
Even we the guys fear rejection talkmore of the ladies, most ladies are afraid of rejection this sometimes can be a psychological problem both to the guys and the ladies.
The key to this is boldness and nothing else.

4). Fear of been ridiculed
This is a known fact to all that guys tend to be childish in cases like this, some guys even go as far as to tell all the guys in their department by so doing ridiculing the lady.[/

5). Respect
Some ladies believe that when they approach a guy, the guy automatically looses respect for the lady and tend to treat her like cabbage.

composed by----samflexxy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2015
7) money
if the guy does not have money the lady would be so shy, arrogant, fear of rejection, fear of being riducled and respected to approach you. She will combine all those your 6 reasons together.

Don't try the ladies...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
7) money

How?
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by englishmart(m): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2015

Well it depends on the girl(s). I've actually lost count on the number of girls that have asked me out. And I can't remember saying no to any of them

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by vizkiz: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2015
these nigerian chicks better wake up!!! Its 2015 for furck sake angry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by englishmart(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
7) money
if the guy does not have money the lady would be so shy, arrogant, fear of rejection, fear of being riducled and respected to approach you. She will combine all those your 6 reasons together.

Don't try the ladies...

You have the right to remain silent for anything you do or say from henceforth, shall be regarded as bullshit

12 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by alberto2k(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2015
*observing from the roof of my Bus* cool

Sammie... Nice one jare

May your ancestors continue to increase your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by skywalker888(f): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Op I like your threads they are always short and precise nice one

Back to the topic I agree with all the points

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by skywalker888(f): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Well it depends on the girl(s). I've actually lost count on the number of girls that have asked me out. And I can't remember saying no to any of them

ah bross take am small small now

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

englishmart may type like a confused person, and think like a confused person, but don't be deceived by his looks, because he is truly a confused person...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2015
skywalker888:
ah bross take am small small now

don't mind him, he thinks through his an*s

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by ggrin(f): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

in ur weird dreams undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by chibwike(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2015
thats how its meant to be..its not their fault
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by ArchEnemy(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2015
8. Norm
The society sees it as a man's job

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice...all ur point works both ways....guys and girls have same problem
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:
this topic has been going on for years, samflexxy don't seem to understand the reasons why ladies refuse to approach him.
Having grown up in an environment filled with ladies he dosnt seem to know much about them and I came up with this thread

1). Shyness
This is one of the main reasons why samflexxy find it hard to approach gals. He lack confidence and when he eventually get the boldness to approach the girl of his dreams he get the cold feet.

2). Arrogance
Samflexxy is just so arrogant and full of himsef dat hecan't seem to reckon with the idea of approaching a gal he hav instilled the idea that girls alone should approach a guy and not otherwise

3). Fear of rejection
Even we the guys fear rejection talkmore of the ladies, most ladies are afraid of rejection this sometimes can be a psychological problem both to the guys and the ladies.

This is a known fact to all that samflexxy tend to be childish in cases like this, samflexxy even go as far as to tell all his guys in their department by so doing ridiculing the lady.[/

5). Respect
Samflexxy believe that when he approach a girl, the girl wil automatically looses respect for him and tend to treat him like cabbage.

composed by----cutehector4u
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by chimerase2: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2015
angry
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by alberto2k(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

What are u feeling like now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by alberto2k(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
this topic has been going on for years, cutehector4u don't seem to understand the reasons why ladies refuse to approach him.
Having grown up in an environment filled with ladies he dosnt seem to know much about them and I came up with this thread

1). Shyness
This is one of the main reasons why cutehector4u find it hard to approach gals. He lack confidence and when he eventually get the boldness to approach the girl of his dreams he get the cold feet.

2). Arrogance
Cutehector4u is just so arrogant and full of himsef dat hecan't seem to reckon with the idea of approaching a gal he hav instilled the idea that girls alone should approach a guy and not otherwise

3). Fear of rejection
Even me cutehector4y fears rejection talkmore of the ladies, most ladies are afraid of rejection this sometimes can be a psychological problem both to the guys and the ladies.

This is a known fact to all that cutehector4u tend to be childish in cases like this, samflexxy even go as far as to tell all his guys in their department by so doing ridiculing the lady.[/

5). Respect
Cutehector4u believes that when he approach a girl, the girl wil automatically looses respect for him and tend to treat him like cabbage.

composed by----alberto2k
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:

lol. U wil hear frm me soon. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by xynerise: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Noise maker.

Guys be forming Leonardo DiCaprio grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Hazardd(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
chibwike:
thats how its meant to be..its not their fault
who is this one... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by tosyne2much(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2015
OP, you are da bomb.. Your write up are always short but precise

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
this topic has been going on for years, samflexxy don't seem to understand the reasons why ladies refuse to approach him.

1). Shyness
This is one of the main reasons why samflexxy find it hard to approach gals. He lack confidence and when he eventually get the boldness to approach the girl of his dreams he get the cold feet.

2). Arrogance
Samflexxy is just so arrogant and full of himsef dat hecan't seem to reckon with the idea of approaching a gal he hav instilled the idea that girls alone should approach a guy and not otherwise

3). Fear of rejection

This is a known fact to all that samflexxy tend to be childish in cases like this, samflexxy even go as far as to tell all his guys in their department by so doing ridiculing the lady.[/

5). Respect
Samflexxy believe that when he approach a girl, the girl wil automatically looses respect for him and tend to treat him like cabbage.

composed by----cutehector4u[/font]
see this dude oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
[font=serif]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by alberto2k(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol. U wil hear frm me soon. grin

*Waiting* grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:

*Waiting* grin grin grin
you dey wait for hector men the guy na boko o e go send one of in suicide bombers to your crip and you know the rest
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Joshkid(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

Hmmmm...I dey c tinz

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:
see this dude oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hehehehehehe say mk I find small trouble ds mornin
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by HizMissy(f): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Not the ladies' business.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by Smartwizy(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
lol true........... buh abt 3 of my past exes wooed me........ dont quote me.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys by alberto2k(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2015
samflexxy:
you dey wait for hector men the guy na boko o e go send one of in suicide bombers to your crip and you know the rest
My grandpa don gimme jazz for bomb tay tay grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.