Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers (8475 Views)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2006
yap
crayola=shishi=kemibear
i dunno y i cant stop saying that lipsrsealed
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Badman888(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2006
its da topic starter who is the attention seeker 3IDs coming with different threads and stuff and now claims to be an adult
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by desiree(f): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2006
seriously, crayola=shishi

I was just wondering why i don't see him online anymore, dang!!! these people make me laugh cheesy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2006
so much drama in nl and people still dont wann@ call white white and black black.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Badman888(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2006
yea u didnt know and came up with another ID this week kemibear
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by desiree(f): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2006
This crap has to stop--- kemibear is female innit?
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2006
and i was wondering all week y kemibear was being mean to me,not knowing its actually crayola! shocked
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2006
@desiree

i asked same question. didnt get no answer
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

and ummmm, so, ummmmm, whats your point again?
You really can't see a point out of what I wrote? You have got to be kidding me.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by desiree(f): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2006
hmmm-- one weird dude for you there!!!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by 2cantango(f): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2006
Shishi/Crayola made himself a female ----> Kemibear

Kemibear fell in love with Crayola - Crayola fell in love with Kemibear.

This puts a new meaning to self love grin
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2006
@retro

u think, u just said a couple of blahs and i didnt get nuffin.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

@retro

u think, u just said a couple of blahs and i didnt get nuffin.
Oh, I see. The vocabulary I used must be really high. I was referring to people like yourself actually. 'u think, u just said a couple of blahs and i didnt get nuffin'. That's what I call dumb.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2006
have u been on nl for how long cuzz i sure dont know u are so stupid like dis. well, u r just being u i guess. stupid
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2006
shocked shocked
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

have u been on nl for how long cuzz i sure don't know u are so stupid like this. well, you're just being u i guess. stupid
I have no idea of what you're talking about. No commas. You don't make sense. Stop being ridiculous.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2006
oh i see, miss perfect. is[b] ridiculous[/b] the new word u learnt today huh? i guess it must be, well let me teach u another word child, it is called asswipe. you are one big asswipe. geddit?
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

oh i see, miss perfect. is ridiculous the new word u learnt today huh? i guess it must be, well let me teach u another word child, it is called asswipe. you are one big asswipe. geddit?
You keep on proving my point. Thank you 'dumbass'.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2006
u are welcome shiit face.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by desiree(f): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2006
2cantango:

Shishi/Crayola made himself a female ----> Kemibear

Kemibear fell in love with Crayola - Crayola fell in love with Kemibear.

This puts a new meaning to self love grin
grin grin grin grin grin hilarious
I like the way you worked out the math,
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2006
retro, its nice to see you here. I need help on becoming a better writer! Afterall, that is what you are here for, isn't it. undecided
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2006
Afeni:

retro, its nice to see you here. I need help on becoming a better writer! Afterall, that is what you are here for, isn't it. undecided
This is always what people say. NO, I'm not here to correct anyone's grammar or typos, hell, I'm not perfect, I'm far from it. But when you type 'lyk dis, ya knoe/no, bcuz itz so kewl' it becomes annoying. Seriously, when I see people type like that, I think less of them even though they're intelligent.
You can't be judged by your looks on the internet but they way you type gives a little idea of whom you are. In order words, you're judged by the way you type.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2006
What does my writing say about me?

Am the chosen? cool
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2006
Lol.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2006
from the way u type, u will be judged huh. i have learnt another one today. i guess when u are chatting on yahoo, u write everything as it is no short forms.

what a dumb idea.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

from the way u type, u will be judged huh. i have learnt another one today. i guess when u are chatting on yahoo, u write everything as it is no short forms.

what a dumb idea.
You've got issues. It's a PERSONAL thing. I didn't say EVERYBODY judges, I DO. Do you understand? Oh and on yahoo, 'i dun type lyk dis'. I make it short as possible but I'm still conscious about the way I type. Do you notice the 'I's? That's MY opinion. I'm not that dumb to generalise things.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2006
oh u judge from the way people type huh? i see. keep on judging like dat. good for u. but for the records, people can type the way they do on yahoo here cuzz dis aint no formal forum or something like dat. it doesnt matter the way you type as far as you get the information across.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2006
EXACTLY. To get the information across, you need to be understood. If you 'type lyk dis n all dat cuz u fink itz so kewl' it's going to be hard for people (like me) to understand you. It took me time just to write that garbage, it surprises me when people type like that constantly.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2006
what is kewl? do u mean cool or kul or kool? i have never seen anyone say kewl, it is so wack.

i dont know how y'all type over there but where am at, we are used to using shortforms like "u" for "you" and "y'all" for "you all" and so many more. it saves time and stuff and we type like dat for the fun of it. ask if u dont understand what the person said cuzz if u wann@ judge den get ready to judge many people over here cuzz many people type like dat when it aint a formal thing.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by retro(f): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2006
Seriously, I've seen 'kewl, kewlzz'.

It is a turnoff. Seeing people type like that turns me off their posts. Some of them are manageable but others are just eww.
Like I said, it's a personal thing. 'u all can type de way u want, but itz so hard for me to understand', yeah.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2006
i bet it took you long to type d stuff u just said. lol. cheesy cheesy dont worry, u will get used to it. just give it a chance. its not dat bad. cool
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2006
Haba Men yall theres no need 4 this, Rhod, if people don't accept you as you (a nice person with a great personality) dnt even bother about them

Afeni, Please biko Leave Rhod na i knw your a great guy too

Awwwww aint U Sweet?? kiss kiss kiss

@SVS & aliob kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / 15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Niger State / Video: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Shaking Her Backside In Hot B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.