Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers (8608 Views)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2006
What are you chucking about (the "chucking" is geared towards Rhodalyn. I have no idea where that silly girl got that pathetic word from) cheesy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2006
j-girl, come and entertain me. cheesy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2006
When did i become your entertainer?
I thought politics did that for you
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2006
j-girl, I missed you. Whats going on? I thought we were kool. undecided
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2006
Yeah, of course we're cool. You have just been MIA for the past couple of hours
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2006
Well, I am back now. I have been really busy the last couple of days. Actually, the only reason I logged on was to see if you were on. So, like I said before, entertain me. smiley
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2006
Good to have you back. How do you want me to entertain you?
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2006
hmm. . . . . cool

Tell me a secret. You can take it off in 5 minutes so no one else will see it. smiley
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2006
lol. Afeni what kind of secret do you want to know? I hardly have any secrets
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2006
awww. Cmon, there has to be something you can tell me. Ok, just tell me something kool. And make it good! I am getting bored, precious. kiss
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2006
I am so bored. You have no idea, i really hardly have any secrets
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2006
dammit, J-girl. You are doing it again. All I wanted was to be told a little secret, and you ruined it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2006
Aaaawwwwww. i didn't mean to do that. Okay tell me one and i will tell you one back in return
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2006
ok, you got a deal

When I go swimming in the ocean, I take off my swimming shorts once I get into neck deep water. cheesy

Its awesome cool
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2006
that secret is worthless without a pic grin grin shocked shocked, oopsssssssssssssssss sorry o afeni, i'm outta her, lol
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2006
lol @ aloib.

Mine . Don't ask why - it's just cool
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2006
j-girl, you call that a secret? Its is so over. Sorry, girl, but I will not tolerate a girl that tells bad secrets. Good night, precious. If only you put in a little effort, it won't have ended. You ruined a good thing. You really did. embarassed cry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2006
I can't tell you my secrets where everyone can see them - i had to say something that did not mean much but goodnight anywayz
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2006
theres a way of doing it now, u post and wen he reads, u modify it,
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2006
yeah but people can still read it while it's there
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2006
just the three of us,, no one else is looking
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2006
aloib, ello. I have it loaded. kiss
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2006
This is a public Forum, So hoW Can U Possibly think no one else is looking?? undecided

well, I am looking!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2006
where, i missed it oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2006
kkk i,ve seen it, grin grin u look so black, lol and ur teeth, bwhhahaha, nice smile
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2006
awesome cheesy cheesy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2006
Rhodalyn, mind your business. errrr. , . . I mean, what are you chucking about cheesy grin
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by moladun(f): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2006
rhodalys my bestest flends hows are yous, i am missed u, come and gavein me a kisses kiss kiss
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by moladun(f): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2006
rhodalyns, it looked liked u are tireds, came and slept on my beds, leme took u to pardise, as i would showing u wat love is,
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2006
Moladun, is this the first time you have taken Rhodalyn to "paradise"?
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by moladun(f): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2006
it arent the firsts o, we are doned it before so manys times, and she loving it, asked her, shes so good, babe, i wanna feeling u in my armsssssss kiss kiss
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2006
Moladun! are you a shocked ?

Rhoda is taken ooooo, let efani catch you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

When Runs Girls Gets To Dubai ( PIC ) / Have You Ever Given Or Received Bribe? / Shocking Images Of Body Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.