Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed (542 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed by Ewedusoup(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls nairalanders...am in a relationship whereby the lady is 3yrs older than me,we both love eachother,she's a workingclass,but am still a student graduating nextyr,now her mother warns her to cut of d relationship cuz am still schooling..pls what can i do..thanks
Re: Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed by UjSizzle(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Her mother has probably told her to call off the relationship because you are yet to graduate and will most likely not be ready to marry her when mommy thinks she has to settle down.

What can you do?

1. Prove mommy wrong. Show this girl that you're worth the wait. You may have to work extra hard to make this possible or you'll just end up wasting her time. A promise of marriage isn't enough if she can't see any progress.

2. You can let her go. Love isn't everything.
Re: Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed by Ewedusoup(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: Her mother has probably told her to call off the relationship because you are yet to graduate and will most likely not be ready to marry her when mommy thinks she has to settle down.

What can you do?

1. Prove mommy wrong. Show this girl that you're worth the wait. You may have to work extra hard to make this possible or you'll just end up wasting her time. A promise of marriage isn't enough if she can't see any progress.

uj_sizzle: Her mother has probably told her to call off the relationship because you are yet to graduate and will most likely not be ready to marry her when mommy thinks she has to settle down.

What can you do?

What can you do?

Yes..i hav to work harder.thanks
Re: Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed by DKJaleel: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013

What can you do?

yeah, i agree with u..
Just be urself..Cook correct ewedu soup and put 'something' there...
She will change...trust me

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed by Ewedusoup(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
DK Jaleel:
yeah, i agree with u..
Just be urself..Cook correct ewedu soup and put 'something' there...
She will change...trust me
DK Jalel...lolz,maybe i should add locustbeans.
Re: Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed by gbanikiti(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Firstly, your focus and priority is to graduate, I know ASUU isn't helping matters. Then get a job after nysc, it might take longer than expected. If she's still single then go for her. What will be will be. No go pursue goat when u no get yam. When u get the yam, trust me, the number of goat wey go full your house ehn!!! That lady that's 3yrs older than you would be a forgotten issue. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed by Ewedusoup(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2013
gbanikiti: Firstly, your focus and priority is to graduate, I know ASUU isn't helping matters. Then get a job after nysc, it might take longer than expected. If she's still single then go for her. What will be will be. No go pursue goat when u no get yam. When u get the yam, trust me, the number of goat wey go full your house ehn!!! That lady that's 3yrs older than you would be a forgotten issue. Thank me later
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Beloveds / Question Of The Day... / You Are A Muslim, She/they Are Christians & Its Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.